SEASON 19 - Season in the Middle II

Started by J-Reedy, March 25, 2015, 07:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Here it is, the much awaited Sign-up for the NUL season 19! Only one semis match and the final match is left of S18 so S19 will probably start around second week of April or thereabouts.

Official Stuff
----------------------------
- This is the 2nd season from the set of 3, so this will be TV limited. TV limit will be same as with the team with the highest TV from S18 that will continue into S19. At the moment, highest S18 team TV is 18xx (Phin Phighters who at the moment have one skill roll to make), so the limit will probably be around 1800. Just to remind everybody, the rules for the TV value stuff are HERE.
- Only new teams or teams that have been played in previous NUL-leagues.
- League will be played with normal 1 match week per 1 real-time week pace.
- As last season, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time AND you don't tell about your absense at least an hour before the match in the forum, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.
- ALL NEW COACHES ARE WELCOME! This is your chance of glory by starting every game with treasure trove of incentives! Start a goblin team and start practicing how to spend 1 000 000 gold pieces in incentives in three minutes!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches now the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

---------------------------------------

I'll continue with Da Beatmores as Lennyn and McCargnagey are right now at the studio scheming up new hit songs and winning plays.

01. J-Reedy - Da Beatmores (Orc)
02. The Golden Arrow - Discworld Allstars (Dark Elf)
03. Kvasilad - Phin Phigters (Lizardmen)
04. Barmution - Emperor's New Boots (Human)
05. Equilibri - World of Cheese (Skaven)
06. Mr. B. - Dark Souls II (Vamps)
07. Gnaarkill - OKWF (Ogre)
08. Hakos - another international team of mystery that might have been seen previously or maybe not (?)
09. Lars - Jummy Sounds (Chaos Dwarfs)
10. ...

The Golden Arrow

The Golden Arrow

There won't be any game tonight sadly :-(

Edit: Ignore this... sorry...

tags

Phin Phighters will, of course, be returning. I've skilled, at 1830 now. But I don't mind cutting an RR back to 3 again, I've considered that anyway.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 25, 2015, 08:58:30 PM
There won't be any game tonight sadly :-(
Gah, why do you post this answer in here??!!!

Alright.. see you when I see you then.

Barmution

Now that I've actually (and surprisingly, at least to me) made it to the finals with the Boots I feel obligated to continue them despite the many frustrations inherent in coaching Humans. Unless they get destroyed in the finals, of course...
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

I will play next season, but I am not sure with which team...
The rats are to weak and just die all the time.
My orcs are to expensive.
My Dark Elves have lost some good players and are really not fun to play with...

Would it be crazy to join with a new gobbo-team just for the fun of it? Or maybe halflings...

Well, I will tell what I do very soon...

Barmution

Gobbos are cool at this TV even as rookies because you always get a lot of bribes and Ripper to boot. You might not win a lot but you're sure to have fun! ;D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on March 26, 2015, 09:30:03 AM
Gobbos are cool at this TV even as rookies because you always get a lot of bribes and Ripper to boot. You might not win a lot but you're sure to have fun! ;D
I totally agree  8)
The vamp saga will continue.

Gnaarkill

Negotiations with the board of the OKWF has finally come to an end and CEO Gnaarkill have surprisingly managed to convince the board for a contract stretching one more season. Even though economics and team spirit are in the all time lows.

Despite this crisis CEO Gnaarkill has somehow managed to bribe one more Wrestling Superstar into his roster, Doink the Ogre. Stating "Doink has always been my favourite wrestler, he has won the Old World Championships several times and even though his an unexperienced blood bowl player he will be a valuable asset to the team for the upcoming season".

The Ogre Kingdom Wrestling Federation is up for one more season! ;D

/Gnaarkill, CEO of the OKWF

hakos

I will join for next season. Thats certain.

Almost certain that I will return to an old team.

The high elfs underperformed for me, did not get any doubles or stat increases and they are a bit boring, in my mind at least.

But who knows, perhaps I will take them anyway. My old team's seems to be quite damaged...

/hakos

Lars

I'll keep going with my c-dorfs Jummy sounds

equilibri

So, because every fan in every stadium want to see Edmund Emmenthaler play again I have decided to play with my rats in World of Cheese season 19!
This is mostly hakos fault because he wrote the amazing top ten and Edmund was placed right at the top of it! :D

Luiggi

I'm going to have to wait until next season to join, I'd love to play again but I've already had some problems scheduling games this season, it's gonna be even tougher now. Summer should be easier so I'll probably join for S20!

Have fun guys!

J-Reedy

Okay, Season 18 is bubble-wrapped on it's way to history books so we're almost ready to go with the new season. Let's se the start date for next Monday, the 20th.  Looks like we're 9 teams deep at the moment, so at least one more team would be nice.