S18 - THE FINAL!

Started by J-Reedy, March 31, 2015, 06:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

This is it. The big stretch. The final frontier (but not the kind where you have to be bald to go to). The big one. Two previous champions, one with the chance to get a fistful of championship rings, one chasing the elusive second slam dunk. Darkness against vanilla. Boots versus stars. Who will prevail, who'll go to jail, will there be ale, could one eat a whale, who'll fail, who'll be hit like a nail, whose stock will go on sale, who'll be off to sail, whose season will turn to stale, who'll probe to be too frail...
- ENOUGH WITH THE RHYMING YOU TROLL! WE WANT TO SEE SOME BLOODY BOWL!

That we will have! Play on dear esteemed finalists:

The Golden Arrow

Final!

I can't play this week at all sadly since I will be on easter vacation. I can play from Wednesday 6:th of April and forward.

Luiggi

Congrats to the finalists, good luck to you two.

Gnaarkill

On behalf of the whole Ogre Kingdom Wrestling Federation i congratulate the finalist! I hope it will be a bloody match!
I have already bought my ticket to the match in the VIP booth, this will surely be a great event! ;D

Off topic:
Can't remeber if I have asked you guys before. But i remember last year that some of you were attending the GothBowl att GothCon, will there be any of you going there again? I will attend at GothCon but not in the GothBowl tournament, but it sure would had been fun to meet you guys if you are going there.

/Gnaar

hakos

I will not attend the GothBowl tournament but will be at GothCon the whole weekend. Would be great to meet many of you there.

The Golden Arrow

I cannot make Gothcon this year sadly. It's been something of a tradition in the past to :(

equilibri

I am arranging GothBowl with a friend, and will play in the tournament, so if you have the time come and see us in Vasa (room 302 and 304 I think)!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: equilibri on April 01, 2015, 09:37:54 PM
I am arranging GothBowl with a friend, and will play in the tournament, so if you have the time come and see us in Vasa (room 302 and 304 I think)!

Cool Equi!
Maybe you can teach me some tabletop skills then, if you have time? Never played the tabletop version before ;D

I talked to Hakos aswell and decided to meet with him in the GothBowl room on Saturday around 14.00.

See you there guys!

/Gnaar

Barmution

Is Thursday evening good for you, Golden?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Maybe. Things have gotten a bit complicated and I will be home late from my vacation so I really don't know yet.

Barmution

Ok, keep me updated and post some times when you know for sure.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

OK, I will be able to play tonight. It would be best to start at 21.00, but might be able to make it a bit earlier.

Barmution

Barmution

I saw this too late. Let me know of your alternative times.

The Golden Arrow

Well, I can probably play on sunday evening, maybe some time on saturday but not sure. Next week is still sketchy for me, what times could you play?