S18 - THE FINAL!

Started by J-Reedy, March 31, 2015, 06:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

I'm here, let's do it! Logging back in now.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Reload the page man, I'm right here. You can tell by the green light by my user id :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Sunday evening it is, then. 21.00 at GMT+2?

The Golden Arrow

I couldn't start that late anyway that's why I didn't mention it. Have to go to bed now.

Sunday evening sounds fine. Let's book that.

Barmution

Barmution

After a lot of back and forth and spectacular plays, especially Golden stopping my score in the 1st half, the attrition got to the Dark Elf who had to start overtime with 5 players after some hard hitting from the Boots earlier on.

Human champs, baby! Now that came out of nowhere :D

Well, to be honest it came from amazing armor and injury rolls and Golden's block dice failing him a lot at critical times. Still, winning NUL with Humans feels like an accomplishment and there shall be celebrations in the honor of both Nuffle and the Emperor in the halls of the Booty Bay Meadery tonight. Thanks for the match, Golden, you'll get me as soon as those dice get even!

-Barm

Luiggi

Congratulations, Barmution. I'm glad you took the trophy home, Nuffle owed you some love in the finals already!

tags

J-Reedy

Congratulations Barmution! Truly a well deserved championship.

Mr B

hakos

Congratulations. I'm especially happy to see humans take the trophy.

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Congratulations Barm, it was a very fun game even if my darkies didn't stand up in the fighting at all today at least they managed to do some cool elf things. The match is also well worth watching, at least the first half. A lot happened for a scoreless half, for example there were 5 injuries and a KO in the first 3 rounds :)

I will get you next time!

Gnaarkill

Congratulations to our new champ, Barm! ;D