S19 - Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Mr B

It's ON!

The semis looks done and settled already..
Shall we have a fast one for MD9?  :P
Then we can continue with the Final/Semi's when J-R is back, as I face him this round I'll settle our game as soon as everyone else is finished.
Meaning minimum delay,

Rock HARD, Rock Fast, Rock ON!

equilibri

Barm!

When will your boots stomp in my cheese? :D

Can play:

Mon 6/7: 19:00->
Wed 8/7: 15:00->
Thu 9/7: 12:00->
Fri 10/7: 19:00->

So, what do you say?

Gnaarkill

Hello Hakos buddy 'ol friend ;D

How's your week looking? Itching to dribble past my big clumpsy wrestling ogres?

Ok starting times for me are as follow:

Tuesday: 20-22
Wednesday: 21-22
Thursday: No go
Friday: Not sure yet.
Saturday: All day
Sunday: All day

/Gnaar

hakos

Good it is the last match of the season, those ogres sure look mean in their wrestling costumes.

But Aeolus, the mighty snotling killer, is ready to put some more fear into your snotlings.

Both tuesday and wednesday could work, but I would prefer to play early in the weekend.

How about saturday at 10 or 15? Or sunday, same times?

BR/ Håkan

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on July 06, 2015, 09:24:58 AM
Good it is the last match of the season, those ogres sure look mean in their wrestling costumes.

But Aeolus, the mighty snotling killer, is ready to put some more fear into your snotlings.

Both tuesday and wednesday could work, but I would prefer to play early in the weekend.

How about saturday at 10 or 15? Or sunday, same times?

BR/ Håkan

Cool! Let's aim for Saturday @10 shall we?

/Gnaar

hakos

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on July 05, 2015, 06:26:14 PM
Barm!

Can play:

So, what do you say?
Don't worry, we don't much care for smelly cheese. The Emperor (blessed be his name) has however commanded us to exterminate a rodent infestation in the city. Have you perhaps got any inside information?

How about Wednesday at 19:00?

Bring your fastest feet and sharpest claws, this is gonna get FUNOLENT!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on July 06, 2015, 11:00:22 PM
Quote from: equilibri on July 05, 2015, 06:26:14 PM
Barm!

Can play:

So, what do you say?
Don't worry, we don't much care for smelly cheese. The Emperor (blessed be his name) has however commanded us to exterminate a rodent infestation in the city. Have you perhaps got any inside information?

How about Wednesday at 19:00?

Bring your fastest feet and sharpest claws, this is gonna get FUNOLENT!

Wednesday sounds great!

We will see who the real infestation is... :D

hakos

Ah, the long awaited show down of Sandalf vs Edmund.

This I must watch.

/hakos

tags

Golden!

I can play on Tuesday the 14th, pretty much all day I think, as long as I know in advance.

I _might_ be able to play late Monday 13th, but won't know exactly when I'm available much in advance. Probably safe from about 22:00.

Failing those, we're talking the week after that again.

Gnaarkill

Hey Hakos!

Saturday just went no go for me. I had missed that im going to a first aid course that day and it starts at 10.00.
So is it ok for you to change the day to sunday instead?

/Gnaar

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on July 07, 2015, 09:24:09 AM
Ah, the long awaited show down of Sandalf vs Edmund.

This I must watch.

/hakos

Edmund better stay out of Sandalf's way. Sandalf has heard rumours about Edmund getting experience from TDs and not paying the iron price ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 08, 2015, 09:00:13 AM
Hey Hakos!

Saturday just went no go for me. I had missed that im going to a first aid course that day and it starts at 10.00.
So is it ok for you to change the day to sunday instead?

/Gnaar

Sure, sunday, @10 it is then

/hakos

Barmution

The Boots end the season on a high note, managing to draw against the rats and their beastly leader, the legendary Edmund Emmenthaler, without taking any noteworthy losses for the play offs. Thought I had it in the bag after tempting Equi into a fouling contest in the end of the second half, but he pulled out some rat magic, mostly Edmund, and stopped my runaway lino dead in his tracks.

Well played, Equi!

-Barm