S19 - Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

It was a fun match to watch.

First half was very violent. But, surprisingly, not because of Sandalf. He  was knocked out early by Charlie Cheddar.

Both coaches ordered a lot of hit and run and fouling versus key opponents. Equi got a tough choice very early since his block/claw guy (not Charlie) was killed in the second round. He choose not to use his medic but after that the medic was of course not needed at all...

Edmund did not do much in the first half but in the second half he was surely the target of all attention. First he failed a simple dodge (double 1) but after surviving a kick he got the ball back next turn and passed to the rat touchdown. After that, in the final defense, he did some leaping here and there and was generally either in the way for the opponent or down for the kicking.

Sandalf was also busy in the second half and knocked out several rats but he failed the most important one, the final blitz in turn 16 to retrieve back the ball for an attempt to win, on a failed GFI for his frenzy block and thus the match ended.

In summary both the super star and the star were at the center of happenings but despite Edmunds chicken hiding in the first half I have to say that he had a bigger impact on the match result than Sandalf. So the super star was one number bigger than the star.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on July 08, 2015, 04:35:52 PM

Sure, sunday, @10 it is then

/hakos

Cool Hakos, thx m8! :)

/Gnaar

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on July 08, 2015, 08:41:12 PM
In summary both the super star and the star were at the center of happenings but despite Edmunds chicken hiding in the first half I have to say that he had a bigger impact on the match result than Sandalf. So the super star was one number bigger than the star.

/hakos
A fair assessment. You win this round, Edmund! *shakes fist (and boot)*
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: kvasilad on July 07, 2015, 10:41:41 PM
Golden!

I can play on Tuesday the 14th, pretty much all day I think, as long as I know in advance.

I _might_ be able to play late Monday 13th, but won't know exactly when I'm available much in advance. Probably safe from about 22:00.

Failing those, we're talking the week after that again.

Monday sounds best for me so I would want to aim for that. No problem with a late heads up. If that doesn't work I might be able to do Tuesday, preferably starting late. We can see about that.

Lars

Muller When are you abel to play ?

I can play
9/7 from 20:00-
12/7 from 21:00-
13/7 from 19:00
14/7 from 19:00
15/7 from 19:00

/Lars

muller71

Quote from: Lars on July 09, 2015, 09:57:56 AM

I can play

/Lars

12/7 starting at 21 works for me. See you then.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 08, 2015, 09:04:53 PM
Quote from: hakos on July 08, 2015, 04:35:52 PM

Sure, sunday, @10 it is then

/hakos

Cool Hakos, thx m8! :)

/Gnaar

Hey Hakos!

Im soo sorry but do you think we can postpone our match to monday? Or some other day of the week?
The first aid course im attending is going overtime so cant start @10.

I have also broken up with my girlfriend today. We have lived together for 5 years now so im totally destroyed right now... :'(

/Gnaar

Mr B

Bad news gnar!
Sorry to hear it..  :-[

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 11, 2015, 10:42:41 PM
hey Hakos!

Im soo sorry but do you think we can postpone our match to monday? Or some other day of the week?
The first aid course im attending is going overtime so cant start @10.

I have also broken up with my girlfriend today. We have lived together for 5 years now so im totally destroyed right now... :'(

/Gnaar

Really sorry to hear that. Take your time.

I still work this week so it has to be in the evening. But I should be able to play most days after 18. Just give me a shout out ~one day in advance and we can arrange something.

/Hakos

muller71

Quote from: muller71 on July 11, 2015, 07:17:46 AM
Quote from: Lars on July 09, 2015, 09:57:56 AM

I can play

/Lars

12/7 starting at 21 works for me. See you then.

Sorry, no game tonight Lars.  My internet connection is down.  Will be fixed tuesday morning I hope. I let you know when I can play.

Lars

okej to bad  hope that they'll fix your internet so we can play the match
/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on July 12, 2015, 08:57:35 AM

Really sorry to hear that. Take your time.

I still work this week so it has to be in the evening. But I should be able to play most days after 18. Just give me a shout out ~one day in advance and we can arrange something.

/Hakos

Thx guys!

How about tomorrow (tuesday) @20.00 Hakos?

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 13, 2015, 08:10:04 AM

How about tomorrow (tuesday) @20.00 Hakos?

/Gnaar

It's a deal. /hakos

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on July 09, 2015, 09:57:39 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on July 07, 2015, 10:41:41 PM
Golden!

I can play on Tuesday the 14th, pretty much all day I think, as long as I know in advance.

I _might_ be able to play late Monday 13th, but won't know exactly when I'm available much in advance. Probably safe from about 22:00.

Failing those, we're talking the week after that again.

Monday sounds best for me so I would want to aim for that. No problem with a late heads up. If that doesn't work I might be able to do Tuesday, preferably starting late. We can see about that.

Hey, tonight still works I think, but I've had some change of plans, so it turns out I have a lot of time the next couple of weeks (and vacation). So if you have other days that are easier, we could push it later into the week.

The Golden Arrow

Tonight is perfect for me.