S19 - Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Cool, I should be able to start around 21

EDIT: I guess 22 was mentioned, I'll check forums now and then, but I'll assume 22.

The Golden Arrow

I can start now. Logging in.

tags

Great, I'll be right there.

tags

Well, Golden got horrible dice, I think that mostly sums it up. My apo did a splendid job this time around, saving a saurus from Dead to Badly Hurt (phew).

Thanks for the game, good luck in the semis! (unless it's actually against me :P)

hakos

Last match for season 19 played for me and Gnaarkill.

Lots of blood, a total of 12 badly hurt. Two players killed, but saved by our apothecaries.

First half started with me getting a Blitz, catching the ball, badly hurting two players, and after a leap in the second turn, I scored.

Third turn started with a very violent pitch invasion. A total of 11 players were knocked down, and 7 of them were elves. He picked up the ball with an ogre but he ran too slowly and I managed to get my defense in order and he never got anywhere.

Second half, I started as receiver, took it slow and easy and scored after 3 or 4 turns. Slow and easy meant that I knocked out all of his snotlings before scoring.

After that he got a chance, with 5 ogres on the field and 1 snotling. I misaimed and he got to place the ball in the hands of an ogre. Ogré the Giant then ran, blitzed and dodged like an elf, despite not having break tackle and finally scored in turn 15.

Apparently he thought a touchdown meant dinner so he promptly ate the ball and there were some delay until the judges could find another one for the final turn.

Thanks for the match Gnaarkill. Already looking forward to next season.

/hakos

muller71

Quote from: Lars on July 12, 2015, 09:01:36 PM
okej to bad  hope that they'll fix your internet so we can play the match
/Lars

I can play tonight starting at 21,

Lars

Lars

The match started with the C-dorfs owning the ball they moved back an forth on the field trying to get some kinda gap to run throu.
they finaly found one in round 6 and took help of a wizard to make sure that they dwarfs stayed away so that they could score.

In the next half the dwarfs was very methodical and pushed the way but was halted a bit down the field and a runner tried to run passed in round 15 but a chaos dwarf managed to run and hit him to the ground resulting in the ball moving off field and no scoring possible from that ball possiton.

thanks for the match muller well played but Igot luckie in the end 1-1 would have been a fair result

/Lars

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 02, 2015, 02:46:35 PM
Ok, On my end, I'll be back on July 22nd, probly able to play around 23rd/24th.

So I'll leave it up to you to decide what should be done about next two matchweeks. But as I have playoff aspirations, I'd really like the chance to game for the p-offs spot in MD9. But as I said, I'll leave it up to you do decide on the schedule of next two weeks. I'm totally fine with anything, after all, this is just a game.

Anyways, I'm now off to the boarding gate, I'll check in the forums whenever I have a chance.

This is the time to decide if we are waiting  one more week until we can let the p-off commence.
I'm fine with a admin draw or a win.

1. Wait for our dear J-R
2. Admin game to day so the p-off can start now..

The Golden Arrow

I probably can't play until Tuesday anyway.

Lars

I am not in the play off and I am leaving for 4 weeks vacation so I am not in a hurry to get a new season started. I would say it's up to the once participating.

/Lars

tags

I'm fine either way, really, assuming J-R can actually play within a couple of days of the 22nd.

That said, he is guaranteed a play-off spot already. Granted, he can improve his seeding, but I'm not sure how important that is.

The Golden Arrow

I will be on vacation 24th-32:nd with limited internet access. I might be able to play but I doubt it. Might be hard to finish everything before then anyway though, just a heads up.

Barmution

Whenever is ok for me too. No rush.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

I think it is up to you in the play-off, plus the vampires of course.

From my point of view, I think you should play the match. I'm in no hurry since my final match is played and I will just enjoy a bit of vacation now.

/hakos