S19 - Match Day 8

Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Hi Muller. Bit of a tight spot regarding gaming, I'll be spending most of the weekend bestmanning my friend's svensexa and next week I'll be off for two weeks of overseas vacationing on Friday. So I really hope one of the next starting times (CEST as normal) would be OK for you:
- Sunday 20-21
- Monday 20-22
- Tuesday 17-21
- Wednesday 17-21

Let me know if any of these suits you, sir. If not, let me know any time that would possible for you on late Sunday - Thursday and I'll try to make it happen.

equilibri

Gnaar!

I am on vacation until wednesday 1/7 and not doing anything special at all, so until then I can play pretty much anytime!

After that I can start playing 19:00 anyday...

So, just tell me when! :D

//Eq

The Golden Arrow

Hi Lasse, I can play whole day on Sunday and next week Wednesday-Thursday look good. Can also pay daytime since I'm on vacation.

Mr B

Hakos... strange name in between..

When can you get blessed with nuffles bad angels.

Monday/Tuesday next week 22 cest?

Will that do?

Barmution

The Boots secure a play off spot with a very, VERY lucky win over the Lizards. Dice looks average in BBMan but I got exactly what I needed when I needed it, including early removal of a couple of Sauruses.

GG and good luck in your final match, Kvasi!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on June 26, 2015, 07:16:09 PM

Will that do?

Tuesday would work fine. I can do 22 but it is a bit late, would it be possible to start at 21 instead?

What strange name?

/hakos

tags

Quote from: Barmution on June 26, 2015, 11:38:27 PM
The Boots secure a play off spot with a very, VERY lucky win over the Lizards. Dice looks average in BBMan but I got exactly what I needed when I needed it, including early removal of a couple of Sauruses.

GG and good luck in your final match, Kvasi!

Thanks for the game, it was a challenging one to be sure :D

I don't really think you were that lucky throughout, and that BBM is reasonably correct in showing pretty average luck for both. It's just that you were very lucky to get two saurii KO'd first turn, and it became damn near impossible to win the muscle war against that much guard. It was always going to be an uphill battle after that. Although it is kind of hilarious with making 1 out of 7 KO rolls, but 4 of them were in the very last turn which didn't matter anyway.

muller71

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 26, 2015, 02:33:33 AM
Hi Muller. Bit of a tight spot regarding gaming, I'll be spending most of the weekend bestmanning my friend's svensexa and next week I'll be off for two weeks of overseas vacationing on Friday. So I really hope one of the next starting times (CEST as normal) would be OK for you:
- Sunday 20-21
- Monday 20-22
- Tuesday 17-21
- Wednesday 17-21

Let me know if any of these suits you, sir. If not, let me know any time that would possible for you on late Sunday - Thursday and I'll try to make it happen.

Sunday starting at 21 works for me.

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on June 27, 2015, 08:28:54 AM
Quote from: Mr B on June 26, 2015, 07:16:09 PM

Will that do?

Tuesday would work fine. I can do 22 but it is a bit late, would it be possible to start at 21 instead?

What strange name?

/hakos

Cool.. it's possible to arrange this earlier... or.. there is hope.
My kids has fallen a sleep in time.. this 22 is just for safety reasons.
Probably 21 will do.. but let's find out on Tuesday then.. thanks.

Brother B

J-Reedy

Quote from: muller71 on June 27, 2015, 12:06:01 PM

OK, see you later today!

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on June 27, 2015, 04:26:28 PM
Cool.. it's possible to arrange this earlier... or.. there is hope.
My kids has fallen a sleep in time.. this 22 is just for safety reasons.
Probably 21 will do.. but let's find out on Tuesday then.. thanks.

Ok, I'll log in 21 on tuesday and check every 15 minutes until 22. CU /Hakos

muller71

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 28, 2015, 06:59:32 AM

OK, see you later today!

I can't make it today. My mom died this morning. I don't know when I will be ok to play.

J-Reedy

Quote from: muller71 on June 28, 2015, 04:42:54 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on June 28, 2015, 06:59:32 AM

OK, see you later today!

I can't make it today. My mom died this morning. I don't know when I will be ok to play.

Just take care and don't worry about this meaningles gaming stuff.I'm really sorry for you, condolences for you and all your family.

tags

Quote from: muller71 on June 28, 2015, 04:42:54 PM

Really sorry to hear that, my condolances :/