S19 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Okey-dokey, Hakos, time to see if one of your elfs becomes the first ST 3 player to score on my band of pure fab. Here are my OK starting times (CEST as usual) for next few days:
- Thursday 19.30-21.00
- Friday 14-late
- Sunday 11-19
- Tuesday 19-21 (starting to get bit sketchy here, might be able to start later if nescessary)

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Midsommar makes things a bit uncertain on Friday/Saturday but as I'm working on Friday, it should be OK.

tags

Wrestling time at last!

I can play today any time from about now, really, will need a little heads up though.

Next up is Friday, should be pretty open for me.

Other than that, we're looking at next week. I think all evenings next week appear to be open atm.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 16, 2015, 03:35:27 PM
Okey-dokey, Hakos, time to see if one of your elfs becomes the first ST 3 player to score on my band of pure fab. Here are my OK starting times (CEST as usual) for next few days:
- Thursday 19.30-21.00
- Friday 14-late
- Sunday 11-19
- Tuesday 19-21 (starting to get bit sketchy here, might be able to start later if nescessary)

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Midsommar makes things a bit uncertain on Friday/Saturday but as I'm working on Friday, it should be OK.

Hmm, orcs, have feared this match since the season started. You should be so slow that I can run in circles around you and score at will, unless my legs are broken of course. Guess that is what will happen.

All times would work, although I prefer not to play after work. So friday or sunday would be nice. Shall we go for friday and keep sunday in reserve in case midsommar changes the plan?

By the way, do you celebrate midsommar in Finland as much as we do in sweden?

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Ok bantha, as I said I will be gone for a week. Can you play next Monday perhaps? I will be on vacation so I can play during daytime next week as well.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 16, 2015, 05:48:28 PM
Ok bantha, as I said I will be gone for a week. Can you play next Monday perhaps? I will be on vacation so I can play during daytime next week as well.
I am also on vacation.. but working on the 'uterum'.
So 21 cest is still the best time for me.

Cheers!

The Golden Arrow

So is that a yes on Monday?

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on June 16, 2015, 05:18:59 PM
All times would work, although I prefer not to play after work. So friday or sunday would be nice. Shall we go for friday and keep sunday in reserve in case midsommar changes the plan?

Yep, let's go with Friday. Any time will do, just let me know what's best for you.

Quote from: hakos on June 16, 2015, 05:18:59 PM
By the way, do you celebrate midsommar in Finland as much as we do in sweden?

Don't really have real life experience with Swedish midsommar festivities so any comparison is just based on the idea of bunch of swedes dancing around midsommarstång. But I guess it's just as big if not bigger celebration here in Finland as Juhannus (midsommar) is the second most important holiday of the year in Finland (or at least competing for the 2nd spot with första maj). Most typically everybody leaves the cities, heads to their summer cottage, lights up a bonfire and starts drinking like crazy (I know, I know, that last part is how Finns celebrate everything, but during Juhannus we do it in the country in middle of nature!). Big cities really feel abandoned on the midsommar eve as most people have left for the countryside. Also, most people start their summer vacation after Juhannus, so it's also big that way.

...And found a really nice picture which sums up the Finnish midsommar, the theory ("Teoriassa) and the practice ("Käytännössä"):

Gnaarkill

Haha J-R! That picture pretty much sums up midsommar here in Sweden aswell :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbh3uAZ4WUM

Kvasi >> Sorry, missed your post yesterday even though I wouldnt have been able to play anyway ;)
But Friday sounds good since im free that day (midsommar you know :) ) and next week will be a no go for me since im on a vacation in Prague that week.

I prefer to start early on friday, about 12.00 how does that sound?

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 17, 2015, 09:57:37 AM
Haha J-R! That picture pretty much sums up midsommar here in Sweden aswell :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbh3uAZ4WUM

Kvasi >> Sorry, missed your post yesterday even though I wouldnt have been able to play anyway ;)
But Friday sounds good since im free that day (midsommar you know :) ) and next week will be a no go for me since im on a vacation in Prague that week.

I prefer to start early on friday, about 12.00 how does that sound?

/Gnaarkill

Not a day off in Norway, so can't make it before about 17 probably

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on June 17, 2015, 11:27:28 AM

Hmm, i think that will be tough. I will probably be away on a celebration by then. How does the weekend look for you?
Otherwise we are looking at week 27. And that maybe will result in a admin win for you because i understand if people dont want to wait.

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 17, 2015, 12:52:15 PM

Hmm, i think that will be tough. I will probably be away on a celebration by then. How does the weekend look for you?
Otherwise we are looking at week 27. And that maybe will result in a admin win for you because i understand if people dont want to wait.

/Gnaar

I'm away Saturday and Sunday, but may be able to make Sunday evening. Might be late, though.

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on June 17, 2015, 01:01:13 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 17, 2015, 12:52:15 PM

/Gnaar

I'm away Saturday and Sunday, but may be able to make Sunday evening. Might be late, though.

I can actually play now today if you happen to see this in time, can probably start the next couple of hours before it gets too late. If we try for Sunday, I should be able to guarantee start at 22, hopefully sooner.

equilibri

Lars!

When do u think u can play?
I can play like this:

Thu 18/6: 19:00->
Sat 20/6: 19:00->
Sun 21/6: 12:00-18:00

22/6-28/6 I am free from everything, so then I can play anyday, anytime! :D

Just tell me when u are ready to kick my rats all over the field!

Lars

Quote from: equilibri on June 17, 2015, 10:00:42 PM
Lars!

When do u think u can play?
I can play like this:

Thu 18/6: 19:00->
Sat 20/6: 19:00->
Sun 21/6: 12:00-18:00

22/6-28/6 I am free from everything, so then I can play anyday, anytime! :D

Just tell me when u are ready to kick my rats all over the field!
Lets go for today 18/6 20:00 if you read this in time

/Lars