S19 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 21, 2015, 01:49:36 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on June 19, 2015, 07:42:46 PM
Tentatively good news on this one, appears we'll be heading home earlier on Sunday, although exact time is still a bit of an unknown. But will you be able to start, say, 2000 instead?

Yes, Kvasi. That would be great for me.
Ill check the forums tomorrow.. ehrm, today? ;D

/Gnaar

Just confirming that I'll be ready at 20, see you in the ring!

Gnaarkill

Cool, see you soon m8! :-)

tags

A brutal and gritty match, with 9 injuries in total! Although none of the injured players saw their careers permanently hampered by any of them. A few friendly beatings is all!

It was a fun game, where the saurii were in the unusual situation of being out-strengthed and out-bashed for large portions of the game, although it was not altogether one-sided with plenty of boneheaded moves.

The game could've been very different, with Dribblesnot playing for the ogres. He did have one good throw, but his next ended his own match day as well as handicapping the rest of the Ogre side so much that a TD against was all but inevitable.

Thanks for the match Gnaarkill, it was a fun one!

Barmution

Surprise (at least for me) 1-0 win for the Boots vs the Dorfs of Beerbellyz:

First half I barely managed to finagle in a TD after stalling too long and losing men to KOs and then stopping an equalizer courtesy of a super lucky kick. The next half started to look good after the last remaining Slayer took a trip into the crowd but then I misclicked my Wizard and spent it on absolutely nothing, squandering all of my inducements. This, however, fired up Sandalf and he went on a rampage, casing a total of 4 Dorfs by himself (fucking hell, Nuffle!) and I put enough pressure on Müller's Runner to make him 1d vs a marker, which promptly came up skull/skull. Some ball fumbling followed suit but neither of us managed to do anything worthwhile with the old pig skin and the match ended 1-0.

Thanks for the match, Müller! Turned out a nailbiter despite my wild cas luck, thanks to your solid play.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Mr B on June 16, 2015, 07:39:29 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 16, 2015, 05:48:28 PM
Ok bantha, as I said I will be gone for a week. Can you play next Monday perhaps? I will be on vacation so I can play during daytime next week as well.
I am also on vacation.. but working on the 'uterum'.
So 21 cest is still the best time for me.

Cheers!

When were you able to play? I thought we were playing tonight.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 22, 2015, 09:20:09 PM
Quote from: Mr B on June 16, 2015, 07:39:29 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 16, 2015, 05:48:28 PM
Ok bantha, as I said I will be gone for a week. Can you play next Monday perhaps? I will be on vacation so I can play during daytime next week as well.
I am also on vacation.. but working on the 'uterum'.
So 21 cest is still the best time for me.

Cheers!

When were you able to play? I thought we were playing tonight.
Yes.. I thought you did not make it as there were no replies.
To night then.. better make it 22 cest this time..
How does that sound?

The Golden Arrow

Hm, yeah that should probably work. I don't know when I get home tonight but I should be home by 22 I think.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 23, 2015, 09:33:58 AM
Hm, yeah that should probably work. I don't know when I get home tonight but I should be home by 22 I think.
Alright, you sound and look late.

Same time tomorrow, or 22 will be best for me during vacation so name the day.. No weekends please.

Cheers!

The Golden Arrow

Hi I've been delayed. I won't get home for 20 more minutes :-( I'm really sorry I tried to post earlier but it didn't work.

Both tomorrow and Thursday should work, but Thursday is a bit more safe.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 23, 2015, 10:24:47 PM
Hi I've been delayed. I won't get home for 20 more minutes :-( I'm really sorry I tried to post earlier but it didn't work.

Both tomorrow and Thursday should work, but Thursday is a bit more safe.
Cool no problemo, Thursday 22 then?
Cya

The Golden Arrow

The Golden Arrow

To tired for a match report, but Bantha had horrible dice and the elves managed to secure the win. Was still a fun and interesting game though, at least on my end :)

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 25, 2015, 11:43:41 PM
To tired for a match report, but Bantha had horrible dice and the elves managed to secure the win. Was still a fun and interesting game though, at least on my end :)

Yes.. fun... you know the feeling when it is raining quite a lot.. in the start.. when you are dry it's quite uncomfortable.. and it piss you off.
But after constant raining for one hour... when you are totally soaked.
You start to see the fun.. and start enjoy even the piss ful dice result.

And even with this.. I was 1/6 taking the lead and forcing a 1turner to end first half 1-1.. now of course it went with 0-1 instead... but that's life.

Cheers mate!

hakos

Seems to have been a wild ride.

If I read the stats correctly it seems that both Samuel Vimes and The Gutter died on the field.

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on June 27, 2015, 08:27:49 AM
Seems to have been a wild ride.

If I read the stats correctly it seems that both Samuel Vimes and The Gutter died on the field.

/hakos

Yes.. it was one part of the game that really did not comfort me.
Quite late it was RIP on my best thrall.
But I saved my apo... Rip or Rip.. was the options..
From a rookie lino.. but the 2 points gives him a skill.
But I hardly got any elfs down.

But the niggled one was riped..