S19 - Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Quite late.. but thanks for the game kvasil.
Well done.. I pushed my luck to far.

Good luck dude!!
/B

muller71

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 12, 2015, 03:35:43 PM
Don't know, haven't gotten a reply from Müller since Sunday. I realise that this is probably stressful times for most of us though so I don't blame him.

Sunday or monday starting at 21 works for me.

The Golden Arrow

OK, I can't make monday. Sunday might be possible, but I really can't say right now. I will try to update you when I know more.

The Golden Arrow

Tonight won't work. I might actually be able to do tomorrow though if we start late enough. 22 would be best but might be possible to start slightly earlier.

muller71

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 14, 2015, 05:57:15 PM
Tonight won't work. I might actually be able to do tomorrow though if we start late enough. 22 would be best but might be possible to start slightly earlier.

Ok. See you then.

The Golden Arrow

Hi muller. I can't make it tonight sadly. I have to spend time with my family. Also, I won't be able to play for a whole week since I'm on vacation so I'll have to forfeit the game :(

muller71

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 15, 2015, 09:41:56 PM
Hi muller. I can't make it tonight sadly. I have to spend time with my family. Also, I won't be able to play for a whole week since I'm on vacation so I'll have to forfeit the game :(

Ok. I can wait but What do the other say?

Barmution

Week is a bit much IMHO, but that's just one of many votes.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Well, I was hoping for fast week. I'll be away from July 3rd to 21st on an overseas road trip where I won't have any gaming machine available, so I was hoping we would have a remote chance to get the season over before I have to go AWOL for the two weeks. But if most of you guys want to wait, that's fine with me.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on June 15, 2015, 10:03:01 PM

Im with Barm on this one. +1

/Gnaar

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 16, 2015, 12:01:39 AM

/Gnaar
Mm, I think I'll add a +1 here.

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on June 16, 2015, 12:21:50 AM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 16, 2015, 12:01:39 AM

/Gnaar
Mm, I think I'll add a +1 here.

So do I. Feels like I've waited an eternity already and really want to play some BB! Sorry...

hakos

Agree, one week more is too much waiting, methinks. /hakos

tags

It's already 4 days since I complained about this MD going on for a bit too long, so I guess my vote is clear.

As for the admin/forfeit, I'm a bit unclear as to who's more at fault though. I guess Golden had to pull out at the last minute, but muller failed to reply to the thread for about a week. I'm a bit ambiguous there.

June 3: Match day starts
June 6: Golden write with two possible start times
June 6: Muller replies, proposing the same evening which was already not a possibility for Golden based on first post
June 8: Golden questions whether his second original proposal is still a possibility
June 13: Muller replies with two new possible times
June 14: Golden says he _might_ be able to play tomorrow
June 14: Muller accepts
June 15: Golden can't make it after all.

I'd say that a fair effort was made by both players to schedule the match, but both had (presumably) very busy schedules, and it seems like Golden just unluckily ended up with the short end of the stick for a proposal he said he _might_ be able to make.

If it were up to me, I think I'd admin a draw there, but that's my 2 cents.

Barmution

Agreeing with Kvasi. Draw seems fair on this one, based on what I know.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.