S19 - Match Day 5

Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

tags

Lasseman!

I'm jumping the gun a little bit here, but it seems like the last match of MD4 will be played on Thursday, so assuming the MD is forwarded soon after, I'm ready to play Friday 18+, basically all of Saturday, and Sunday before evening (probably start as late as 15 is ok)

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on May 27, 2015, 05:50:09 PM
Lasseman!

I'm jumping the gun a little bit here, but it seems like the last match of MD4 will be played on Thursday, so assuming the MD is forwarded soon after, I'm ready to play Friday 18+, basically all of Saturday, and Sunday before evening (probably start as late as 15 is ok)

think i can make it 18 friday otherwise sunday but ican only do evening after 20:00.

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on May 28, 2015, 10:18:41 AM
Lasseman!

think i can make it 18 friday otherwise sunday but ican only do evening after 20:00.

/Lars

As I said, I can't do Sunday evening, so let's try for Friday at 18 if possible. Otherwise, next week sometime I guess.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on May 28, 2015, 11:18:07 AM
Quote from: Lars on May 28, 2015, 10:18:41 AM
Lasseman!

/Lars

As I said, I can't do Sunday evening, so let's try for Friday at 18 if possible. Otherwise, next week sometime I guess.

yhea lets go tomorrow if the day has been forwarded

J-Reedy

TGA, your team is starting to look veeeeeeeery nice. But now it's time to see how finesse bashing will do against groovy pop bashing. I'm a bit busy at work but here are what I can offer for starting times (CET) for now:
- today (Friday) 18-20.30
- Wednesday 16-20

Not very much there but let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Might have an opening on Saturday after 18, so if you have availability there, let me know and I'll see if I can make it work. Otherwise I'll let you know about Thursday and onwards on Sunday/Monday when I get a clearer picture about next week.

muller71

Hi, hakos,

I can play tonight starting between 18.30 - 19.30.
Sunday  starting at 21.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 29, 2015, 03:25:09 AM
TGA, your team is starting to look veeeeeeeery nice. But now it's time to see how finesse bashing will do against groovy pop bashing. I'm a bit busy at work but here are what I can offer for starting times (CET) for now:
- today (Friday) 18-20.30
- Wednesday 16-20

Not very much there but let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Might have an opening on Saturday after 18, so if you have availability there, let me know and I'll see if I can make it work. Otherwise I'll let you know about Thursday and onwards on Sunday/Monday when I get a clearer picture about next week.

Yeah, it will be interesting :)

I can play on Wednesday, starting as late a possible, so start at 20.00?

hakos

Quote from: muller71 on May 29, 2015, 06:32:17 AM
Hi, hakos,

Sunday  starting at 21.

Ok, we can try starting at 19 today (friday).

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Hey Barm!

I, CEO Gnaarkill, hereby welcome you to the Ogre Kingdoms Super Arena for a season brawl that will without doubt go to the history books 8)

You think your puny middleweights will stand a chance against my heavyweight allstars?
Let us see shall we? ;D

I can start a brawl at the following times:
Sunday: 18-22
Monday: 21-22
Tuesday: 19-22
Friday: All day (Next weekend)
Saturday: All day (Next weekend)

/Gnaar

Barmution

Yo Gnaar!

Of course the Boots will stand a chance, after all we don't fake neither punches nor falls in our Light Psychoweight Queensbury rules style UFC ;) Please don't try to murder our lone Ogre this time just because he's a bit of a traitor to the Kingdoms.

Does Sunday at 2100 sound properly epic to you?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Haha, awsome reply! :D

That traitor thinks hes strong enough to fight in the real league (Queensbury UFC). We will show him that he is no more than a has been who tries to earn the big cash! He will be our primary target, count on that! ;)

Yes, sunday @21.00 is perfectly epic!
See you in the octagon m8! ;)

/Gnaar

Barmution

It's on like Donkey Kong!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

muller71

Quote from: hakos on May 29, 2015, 10:54:26 AM
Quote from: muller71 on May 29, 2015, 06:32:17 AM
Hi, hakos,

Sunday  starting at 21.

Ok, we can try starting at 19 today (friday).

/hakos

Ok. See you later.

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 29, 2015, 10:20:45 AM
I can play on Wednesday, starting as late a possible, so start at 20.00?

Okay, that's booked. I'll let you know couple of days before if I can do later than 20. It all depends on how early I have to be up next day.