S19 - Match Day 5

Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

First blood of MD5 has been spilled! Too tired for a proper report right now, been a brutal work week.

equilibri

Bantha!

I can play almost any evening from 19:30 and forward.

So how about tomorrow, saturday 30/5, 19:30?
Sunday is no go, but monday to thursday that time works to.

Just tell me when u can!

//Eq

muller71

A match where Nuffle played a major roll. The elves had his favor for 12 rounds but then he bit back.

Mr B

Quote from: equilibri on May 29, 2015, 08:08:07 PM
Bantha!

Just tell me when u can!

//Eq
Monday could work..
21cest...
How does that sound?

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on May 29, 2015, 09:18:35 PM
Quote from: equilibri on May 29, 2015, 08:08:07 PM
Bantha!

Just tell me when u can!

//Eq
Monday could work..
21cest...
How does that sound?

That works for me!
See u on monday at 21:00!

Barmution

Problems with BBManager, going to submit the file later.

Anyway, the Boots take home a 1-0 victory after a match where Nuffle truly had a laugh at both me and Gnaar. His Ogres couldn't block worth shit most of the time and they went boneheaded at the worst possible times, whereas my players showed off the amazing ball handling skills you get w ag3, dropping and fumbling the ball a truly fantastic number of times. My new Blitzer got a -av and my most experienced Thrower went home in a shoebox on the last block of the match (worthy death, off to Boothalla with you, Billy).

Thanks for the match and the wild ride, Gnaar. Truly a BB mess if there ever was one :D
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on May 31, 2015, 10:49:26 PM
Problems with BBManager, going to submit the file later.

Anyway, the Boots take home a 1-0 victory after a match where Nuffle truly had a laugh at both me and Gnaar. His Ogres couldn't block worth shit most of the time and they went boneheaded at the worst possible times, whereas my players showed off the amazing ball handling skills you get w ag3, dropping and fumbling the ball a truly fantastic number of times. My new Blitzer got a -av and my most experienced Thrower went home in a shoebox on the last block of the match (worthy death, off to Boothalla with you, Billy).

Thanks for the match and the wild ride, Gnaar. Truly a BB mess if there ever was one :D
-Barm

Haha, and thank you Barm!

I was pretty upset in the beginning, but in the end I could not do anything else but to laugh at the mess! So I guess it was a entertaining match after all ;)

Yea, but truly one of the wierdest games i've ever played!
But i guess that was BB in its purest form, haha! ;D

J-Reedy

Da Beatmores have to admit that the OKWF are truly fearsome opponent. After all, nobody but the Ogres have scored on our most fabbest and poppest of teams, and they did it twice! (Had to say this now as I have a sneaky suspicion that I might have to cede couple of TDs against the two elf teams in future games...)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 01, 2015, 08:08:18 AM
Da Beatmores have to admit that the OKWF are truly fearsome opponent. After all, nobody but the Ogres have scored on our most fabbest and poppest of teams, and they did it twice! (Had to say this now as I have a sneaky suspicion that I might have to cede couple of TDs against the two elf teams in future games...)

Haha! Im honored J-R!

That's even one more TD than the OKWF managed to do in the whole last season! :D

Second thought: Does that say more about your team than mine? ;D

/Gnaar

Barmution

Here's the match report:
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Hmm... Not much to say about this game between bloodsuckers and cheeselovers...

A double-1 on a dodge stole the TD from the vampires first half, and a 1-die blitz stole it from them second half.

But the Ratogre did succeed a bit (despite 2 doubleskulls) with no failed Wild Animals and 2 cas, where one was a killed thrall. He will get som extra gorgonzola tonight...

Thanx for the game, B! Good luck in the rest of this season!

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 29, 2015, 10:20:45 AM
I can play on Wednesday, starting as late a possible, so start at 20.00?

Looks like I can start an half an hour later if nescessary. So either 20 or 20.30 whichever you prefer.

Mr B

Thanks for the game equ!
Very interesting game...
Again 1d when a pow is needed failed me this time.
And of course the 2+ dodge with rr also did not work.

Knowing that you missed several 2d block needing a clean hit before.
So fare game..
Score when you can.. but this time it looked bad.. stalling ment no way to face that piling on dude..

Safe with a good chance to win..
But fun nevertheless.

Good luck duude!!
B

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 02, 2015, 08:09:45 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 29, 2015, 10:20:45 AM
I can play on Wednesday, starting as late a possible, so start at 20.00?

Looks like I can start an half an hour later if nescessary. So either 20 or 20.30 whichever you prefer.

Let's do 20.00 anyway.

hakos

@Equilibri: You have a uniqe player. How has Corplk been able to play only one match, have only one CAS but still have 4 SPP?

/hakos