S19 - Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Mr B

Hi Lasse, will be out until Sunday so next game for me are next week.. sorry for the delay.

BR
/B

J-Reedy

Can you hear the BEAT!
- NO!
Do you want MORE!
- YES!
Do you want MORE BEAT!
- YEAH!
Then you need DA BEATMORES!

Gnaar-man! You ready to rumble? Can you hear the beat? That's the beat of bloody wrestling show with some great music! Oh, and there's a bowl. You know, cause it's blood bowl. With a da'pop show thrown in. Da Beatmores tour caravan has already left for the Ogre Kingdoms, so prepare the ring and chain-up those young ogretteennets 'cause the fabbest of all foursomes are coming to Rock their world! They're gonna give the people the elbow and drop 'em to the bottom in the ring just to lift them up with that magical beat and tear-jerking lyrics! PREPARE FOR THE SHOW OF THE LIFETIME (part 2)!

So, here are my OK starting times (CEST/GMT+2 as usual) for the week:
- Wednesday 16-20
- Friday 18-late
- Saturday 10-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Sunday evening could also be possibility but more about that if nescessary.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 05, 2015, 04:35:04 AM
Can you hear the BEAT!
- NO!
Do you want MORE!
- YES!
Do you want MORE BEAT!
- YEAH!

Gnaar-man! You ready to rumble? Can you hear the beat? That's the beat of bloody wrestling show with some great music! Oh, and there's a bowl. You know, cause it's blood bowl. With a da'pop show thrown in. Da Beatmores tour caravan has already left for the Ogre Kingdoms, so prepare the ring and chain-up those young ogretteennets 'cause the fabbest of all foursomes are coming to Rock their world! They're gonna give the people the elbow and drop 'em to the bottom in the ring just to lift them up with that magical beat and tear-jerking lyrics! PREPARE FOR THE SHOW OF THE LIFETIME (part 2)!

- Wednesday 16-20
- Friday 18-late
- Saturday 10-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Sunday evening could also be possibility but more about that if nescessary.

Oh yes, J-R. I can hear it!

But can you smell it? CAN YOU SMEEEEELLL, what The Rock is cooking?
Cuz he's for sure cooking one hell of a can of whoopass! 8)

The ring is in the building phase as of now, Gnaarkill is preparing the final steps of negotiations with the sponsors and the ogretteennets are trying their best to transform theirselves into something that somehow resembles cheerleaders. Yuck! You really don't want to see a naked ogretteennet :D

I have some unclear times this week since im going to the swedish championships in Stockholm this weekend and im not really sure if we are going on saturday or friday. But i think that friday will work.

So maybe we can preliminary say friday @20.00?
And i will tell you if that time doesn't work out.

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 05, 2015, 09:59:09 AM
Cuz he's for sure cooking one hell of a can of whoopass! 8)

The ring is in the building phase as of now, Gnaarkill is preparing the final steps of negotiations with the sponsors and the ogretteennets are trying their best to transform theirselves into something that somehow resembles cheerleaders. Yuck! You really don't want to see a naked ogretteennet :D

I have some unclear times this week since im going to the swedish championships in Stockholm this weekend and im not really sure if we are going on saturday or friday. But i think that friday will work.

So maybe we can preliminary say friday @20.00?
And i will tell you if that time doesn't work out.

/Gnaarkill

That'll work, let me know when you're sure about the time. I'll keep it free for the MOST AWESOMEST SHOW EVAR!

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 05, 2015, 09:59:09 AM
Quote from: J-Reedy on May 05, 2015, 04:35:04 AM
Can you hear the BEAT!
- NO!
Do you want MORE!
- YES!
Do you want MORE BEAT!
- YEAH!

- Wednesday 16-20
- Friday 18-late
- Saturday 10-21

Oh yes, J-R. I can hear it!

Cuz he's for sure cooking one hell of a can of whoopass!
haha.. I just love the two of you.
Epic comment's!!!
Rock On ladies!

equilibri

Hakos!

Time to see how really is the best passer and catcher!

I can play almost every day from 19:00, so what do u say about this week?
Maybe today at 19:00 if u see this in time?

Tomorrow I may need to start a bit later, but thursday-sunday 19:00 works for me.

//Eq

The Golden Arrow

Hi Barm, let's see if I get my revenge this time :)

I can play tomorrow (wednesday) all night and maybe some time friday night, not sure on that one though. In the weekend I can play Sunday morning (start 12 at the latest) anbd maybe late in the evening (not sure on time there though). How does you week look?

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on May 05, 2015, 12:42:15 PM
Hakos!

Tomorrow I may need to start a bit later, but thursday-sunday 19:00 works for me.

//Eq

Yeah, guess the ball might be more in the air than on ground in this match.

I'm busy for some days now but from friday 18:00 and forward I can play. How about saturday or sunday at 19?

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 05, 2015, 01:44:41 PM

I can play tomorrow (wednesday) all night and maybe some time friday night, not sure on that one though. In the weekend I can play Sunday morning (start 12 at the latest) anbd maybe late in the evening (not sure on time there though). How does you week look?
Hiya Golden! You certainly are due some revenge by now :)

My week is fairly busy so Thursday night is the only weekday I could possibly play this week. How about a match at 11.30 on Sunday?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on May 05, 2015, 08:53:45 PM
Quote from: equilibri on May 05, 2015, 12:42:15 PM
Hakos!

//Eq

Yeah, guess the ball might be more in the air than on ground in this match.

I'm busy for some days now but from friday 18:00 and forward I can play. How about saturday or sunday at 19?

/hakos

Saturday at 19:00 works absolutely fantastic for me!
See u then!

//Eq

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Barmution on May 05, 2015, 09:57:54 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 05, 2015, 01:44:41 PM

Hiya Golden! You certainly are due some revenge by now :)

My week is fairly busy so Thursday night is the only weekday I could possibly play this week. How about a match at 11.30 on Sunday?

-Barm

Yeah that sounds good :)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 05, 2015, 11:00:38 AM

That'll work, let me know when you're sure about the time. I'll keep it free for the MOST AWESOMEST SHOW EVAR!

OK J-R! There is no stopping the show now!

Gnaarkill just recieved an all go from the stadium manager (girlfriend). So no more uncertainty, much to the fans delight. Just pure music, wrestling and blood bowl on friday at 20.00! ;D

/Gnaarkill

tags

Hi muller, how does your weekend look? Apart from anticipating a pretty major hangover on Saturday, I should have most of the weekend open.

Failing that, evenings next week appear so far to be open from Tuesday and onwards at 18+.

J-Reedy

Diary of a roadie

Day of dung today was, I tell you. Had a gig at the Ogre Kingdoms so I again had to spent whole day trying to avoid getting eaten. Luckily there are so many snotties running around here that those ogres just snatch one of them there and another there when they feel hungry. Strange... what's the word... oh yeah, symbiolistic relationship these guys have, they say snottlings wondered into Ogre Kingdoms hundreds of years ago and made a pact with the big guys that ogres would hit anybody who tried to eat snotties and in exchange the ogres could eat all the snotties they liked. That deal almost wiped out the whole ogre population until the snotties told the ogres that they should hit any non-ogres who tried to eat snottlings. Well, that wiped out the nearby ogre nunnery that had been miraculously started a century earlier when an ogrette had eaten a halfling priest and all those "ritual" mushrooms that the poor halfling had been gathering. But other than that unfortunate event that was a start of a beautiful... well, truth to be said, quite an ugly a friendship. But it worked, snotties got the muscle they needed to survive and ogres got the brains they needed to grow the Ogre Kingdoms from a single wooded mountain filled with caves into the sprawling mountain city-state it is now.
Talent really rocked it last time we were here. Didn't know that ogrettes and ogretteennettes could be any crazier than they are, but those fab guys got them really worked up. That rush for the stage at the final minutes of the pre-game gig was the most scary thing I've ever seen. They say that the scariest thing in old kingdoms is seeing an angry screaming ogre running straight at you. Well, I swear that whoever said that had never seen hundred crying and screaming ogrettes with love-glazed eyes running straight at him. Our muscle couldn't have handled that rush but luckily for the talent there were thirty rows of snottlinettes in front of the ogre section so most of the ogrettes stumbled on the snotties which gave the talent enough time to evacuate the stage.

And then there was the blood bowl game. I had heard about the OK Wrestling Foundation before from my fellow roadies who visited here I had thought they were pulling my leg. But no, everything was just as they said. Lots of big muscly ogres dressed in skin-tight skimpy leather shorts, bunch of them wearing wigs and I swear there was an ogre with his face painted white and wearing a green wig and a red nose who was followed everywhere by this small snottling with similar makeup. I saw bulges I didn't wan't to see and moves I didn't know could be done. And to top it, all of those ogres were yelling and flexing their muscles and jumping up and crashing on the ground with thundering booms. It was the most awesomest sight I've ever seen... well, maybe second awesomest... after all, I did once wander into talent's dressing room right in middle of a costume change during that Seasoning Women tour.

Well, however awesome and scary those ogre players looked, our guys took care of the match handily. The fact that the ogre team manager gave our coach a script of the moves that the ogres were going to use before the match might've made it a bit easy. Well this time was a bit different.

Everything started out fine, Ring'em gathered up the ball and started to advance behind the cover of the muscle. B'Maul injured some snotties but then he made the mistake of winking at some ogrette at the stands. Well, turned out it was one of Hulk Ogre's girlfriends. Never seen our doc work so fast with Pee Stain yelling at him to get McCargnagey fixed up for the half time show. Luckily he did just that but that was a close call, looked like good concussion. And suddenly there were ogres all around Ring'em and he had to blitz and dodge to get away. It looked like we were in good trouble but then that clown-masked ogre tried to blitz Sarge Pepper and they both got knocked down. That opened up the route for Ring'em and he ran through to get the TD. Guys we're already laughing and celebrating even though I pointed out that the script that the OKWF manager pointed out that they we're going to score an equalizer by tossing one of the snotties to the scoring distance. Guess the talent didn't take that seriously 'cause that's just what the Ogres did. This little snottie called Little Jimmy came flying through the air, landed softly like a feather on a mountain of fluff, dodged once, dodged again, dodged once more, dodge yet again and sprinted like a demon to the goal line. Whole place erupted and those ogres started flexing even more which I couldn't believe to be possible.

The talent kept the half-time gig short this time, guess they didn't want to work up the crowd any more than they already were from that first TD in 15 games for the ogres. So the talent did just their extended version of the "Back in the O.K.W.F". Muscle still had their work cut out for them trying to keep a duo of ogretteennettes that had sneaked up to the front row in check. It could've been ugly but luckily one of the teennettes yelled out that she loved Lennyn and Joko happened to hear it. The cat-fight that followed was one of the scariest I've ever seen. The fight itself was short but those few male ogres that were in the audience got really really excited and for the moment it looked like we would have a full-fledged riot in our hands. Luckily the fireworks show started and all those boneheads got distracted. Curiously, as I was scanning the crowds, I noticed that that gnaarly CEO of the local wrestling foundation had also been looking at the fight closely and I swear I could see gold coins flashing in his eyes. Might be that we have ogrette wrestlers to deal with next time we visit here.

OKWF started the second half and this time they decided to try for an Ogre TD but the boneheads failed to pick up the ball twice and our guys got to crowd up the ball. Then one of the snotties got the ball but our muscle crowded the little guy up with some pushy blocking so that Ob Li Da got a blitz on the fellow and ball got loose and went bouncy bouncy. At that point McCargnagey was really worked up, he had just scored his third casualty so he ran to the ball, swooped it up and ran like crazy. Two ogres got to his skin, put Sarge blitzed one of them down which pushed the second guy away and B'Maul was free with a line of our guys between him and all the ogres. So it seemed like he would be able to hold the ball 'till the end. But then these two snotties blitzed him. Didn't get him down of course, but they did manage to push him to the end zone. So we were up 2-1 but the ogres got the ball again with enough time for two tries. And they dialed up the same play again. Our muscle was gaping up and scratching their heads as Little Jimmy once again flew over their heads and landed softly next to McCargnagey. B'Maul tried to tackle the fellow, but the slippery bastard just dodged away and sprinted for the goal and the game was even.

After that Sarge got real mad and sent out Pete to try for our own toss'da'tosser play. Everything went smoothly until it was Joko's turn to throw Pete softly to the Ogre's side of the field... That trollette just doesn't seem to understand speech. She grabbed Pete and flung him to the ground 10 feet away as hard as she could. Poor Pete got hurt good and game was over. The ogres were going wild, flood of ogrettes and snottlinettes stormed the field, half of them heading for the Little Jimmy and other half for our talent so we had it easier than normally to get out as usually there's a whole stadium of teen girlies and women rushing for the fabbies.
Well, of to those chaos dwarfs stadium next. They have that ensamble band there that will be warming up our talent and playing a bowl match against us. Hope the talent won't be too stunned by today's result.

What a woozer of a match. Orcs ground out an orcish TD twice just to see screaming snottling holding on the ball like his life depended on it (probably did) and flying through the air to score a TD twice. Good game from Gnaar-man, I really had to work for the first TD and got the scoring opportinity just because blitzing ogre boneheaded and then couldn't reroll a both down result. Thanks again for an exciting game, Gnaarkill!