S19 - Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Great summary as Always J-Reedy !

And I love that the ogres managed to get 1 Point by flying snotlings. Twice.

/hakos

hakos

WOW, that sure was an epic match. 7 Goals in total, 7 Badly hurt players, 8 successful passes and 1 intercept. And one of the goals was even a one turn touch down. Sure was crazy dices in this match. Match rating 20/20, of course.

FIRST HALF - GOAL 1
Elfs started as receivers. Quite a simple 2 turner, the rats tried to put pressure on my thrower and left my lone catcher in their half alone. Some pushes later and the way was free for a 3+, 2+ combo to score.

FIRST HALF - GOAL 2
This one was a bit tricky for the rats since I managed to get hold of the ball. I was in a vulnerable position so decided to do a short pass, over the head of a gutter runner. Unfortunately the ball got intercepted and my safe throw failed so the rats got it back the same turn. They scored after a total of 3 turns.

FIRST HALF - GOAL 3
My turn again. This time the rats had a better defence but mostly I was the one doing the hurting. Except for my blitzer losing a movement Point. Took the safe road and scored in 3 turns.

FIRST HALF - GOAL 4
The rats had only one turn. I positioned my defence well. He managed to push his gutter runner two steps into my territory with some help from a rat ogre with frenzy but then his rat was stuck between two of my elfs. That didn't stop him from picking upp the ball, passing, catching and dodging 4 times plus going for it twize to score the 2-2 equalizer.

SECOND HALF - GOAL 5
Rats started as receiver. They were outnumbered by 11 to 9 but gutter runners are hard to stop. I attacked his ball carrier twice with my wrestle tackle guy and on the second attempt I got the ball loose. Got 3 guys close to it. But of course, he just moved Edmund into the end zone and Another rat dodged, picked up the ball, dodged again, passed and the goal happened.

SECOND HALF - GOAL 6
Now the player ratio was even better for me. 11-8. Not easy for the rats to muster a defense. I considered if I should stall but went for the quick 2 turn touch down in turn 13. Probably not the smartest move but more fun.

SECOND HALF - GOAL 7
So, the rats received the ball, number of players were 10-8 in my favour and so far no one had managed to stop an offence. The rats moved most players into one half, moved into my side and prepared to receive the ball. Then it happened. The gutter runner failed the pick-up and had no other rat Close to him. I could push him away, pick up the ball, and protect my ball carrier rather well. Equilibri considered his odds, and just hit some random players instead of trying to get the ball. I could score in my turn 16. One rat turn left, but he managed to roll a double 1 on a simple Dodge and thus it ended, 4-3 to the elfs.

Thanks for a very entertaining match Equilibri. Always a pleasure playing against you.

And the Dice stats in case someone wonder how we managed all we did.
       rats    elfs
1D: 0,53   9,7
2D: 24,23 9,91

/hakos

Barmution

Hey Golden, did you drop the connection? Got the network issues prompt, then 2 MVPs and winnings and then you didn't show up in the lobby for 10 minutes. Everything ok?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

It's ok, just that the game crashed on my end. Sent you a pm, but how do you want to proceed?

Barmution

I agree that you would've won but that has been a clear cut case for at least one more match this season alone (more earlier) and I want a rematch. Had I been the one losing the connection the argument for an admined match would've been clearer but your connection is your responsibility. Your argument that you don't "want" to redo the game isn't worth much in this particular case I'm afraid.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

What? Just last week they had a game issue and reset the match to approxamately the state of the crash and played on from there. Now you had 4 turns left and the offence was in a pretty bad state to boot. It's of course easier to reset to the start of the drive the turn  before though before the perfect defence.

Barmution

Yeah, the use of the word rematch was perhaps not the best choice, sorry about that. I want us to start again at the point we left off, not an entirely fresh match. You can of course have the TDs but I don't think there's much point in trying to simulate the cas.

The Golden Arrow

Alright that's fine, don't worry about the cas. Just do the TDs and then we start on your drive turn 12. Can you start right away? Otherwise it might take some time till I can play.

Barmution

The Golden Arrow

As long as we're done before 15 it's fine.

Barmution

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on May 04, 2015, 09:55:12 PM
Hi Lasse, will be out until Sunday so next game for me are next week.. sorry for the delay.

BR
/B

Sorry my late answer i can play either monday from 20:00 or tuesday from 20:00

/Lars

Barmution

After a 13 disheartening rounds of doing absolutely nothing worthwhile (and a disconnect as noted above) the Boots come back to put at least a little effort into the match, murdering a lino, hobbling another one and sadly getting their kill on the super agile Blitzer of Golden's fixed up by what's probably the league's best apo at the moment.

Stats on the report are notably skewed due to it only recording the last 7 turns of the game (4 of mine and 3 of Golden's) so don't pay much attention to the numbers.

Thanks for the match, Golden! Always a challenge.

muller71

Quote from: kvasilad on May 07, 2015, 03:20:10 PM
Hi muller, how does your weekend look? Apart from anticipating a pretty major hangover on Saturday, I should have most of the weekend open.

Failing that, evenings next week appear so far to be open from Tuesday and onwards at 18+.

sorry for the late reply. Sunday starting at 21 CEST works for me. If that dosnt work lets go for tuesday starting at 21 CEST.

tags

Quote from: muller71 on May 10, 2015, 03:56:39 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 07, 2015, 03:20:10 PM
Hi muller, how does your weekend look? Apart from anticipating a pretty major hangover on Saturday, I should have most of the weekend open.

Failing that, evenings next week appear so far to be open from Tuesday and onwards at 18+.

sorry for the late reply. Sunday starting at 21 CEST works for me. If that dosnt work lets go for tuesday starting at 21 CEST.

It'll have to be Tuesday then I'm afraid. 21 works well.