Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Mr B

What a pace dudes!

Day two is already READY!

equilibri

So, Kvasi!

My team is a bit beaten down with a few good players missing our game, so when do u want to crush me totally? :D

How about:

Sat 25/4 20:00->
Sun 26/4 20:00->
Mon 27/4 All day works for me
Tue 28/4 All day works for me

Just tell me when!

J-Reedy

So, Barmition, time to get your boots tapping to tunes of da'pop again. Here are my OK starting times (CEST) for the week:
- Friday 20-23
- Saturday all day any time provided I get the info about time by Friday
- Sunday any time before 17

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'll let you know about next week later if nescessary.

Barmution

Hey J-man!

Of those times early Sunday (say starting 11 CEST) would suit me best. That ok with you?

-Barm

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Yeah, Sunday @ 11 is excellent for me. See you then.

Oh, just noticed that I typoed your name in the earlier message. I was actually toying around with the idea of mutilating your names multiple times but decided against it. But looks like my fingers did the work for me. So sorry for that, Barmunition.

J-Reedy

DAMN! Did it again... Sorry, Barmutitation

Cheers,
J-Ready

tags

Quote from: equilibri on April 22, 2015, 07:17:17 AM
So, Kvasi!

My team is a bit beaten down with a few good players missing our game, so when do u want to crush me totally? :D

How about:

Just tell me when!

Haha, well, I think you may be the only team that took more punishment than me MD1, so this will be a cripple-fight. Just you watch, I'll sic my skinks on you!

Unfortunately, I'm struggling to find spots to play in the days you listed. I hope I can make Saturday at 20, if not, it'll have to be Wednesday next week and onwards. Let's aim for Saturday at 20, and I'll let you know if it doesn't work out as early as possible.

Also, I almost laughed coffee out my nose when reading J-R's posts :D

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 22, 2015, 08:13:29 AM
DAMN! Did it again... Sorry, Barmutitation

Cheers,
J-Ready
Oh, J-Really? :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on April 22, 2015, 08:19:25 AM
Quote from: equilibri on April 22, 2015, 07:17:17 AM
So, Kvasi!

How about:

Just tell me when!

Haha, well, I think you may be the only team that took more punishment than me MD1, so this will be a cripple-fight. Just you watch, I'll sic my skinks on you!

Unfortunately, I'm struggling to find spots to play in the days you listed. I hope I can make Saturday at 20, if not, it'll have to be Wednesday next week and onwards. Let's aim for Saturday at 20, and I'll let you know if it doesn't work out as early as possible.

Also, I almost laughed coffee out my nose when reading J-R's posts :D

Then I aim for saturday, but prepare for a delayed matchday!

Gnaarkill

Yo TGA!

I will be going away to a training camp with me ogre maties to the land with the many fjords. (Read Karate Competition ;) )
But will be back and ready to play next week.
My OK starting times for next week is monday - friday @21.00, except thursday.

/Gnaarkill

The Golden Arrow

Next week is a bit tight sadly due to silly student activities. I might be able to play Monday or Wednesday night, but don't know right now. Monday, I probably won't know until the same night, Wednesday sometime during the day. I will keep you updated but feel free to book other things as well.

The weekend looks pretty open for me btw.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on April 23, 2015, 09:44:50 AM
Next week is a bit tight sadly due to silly student activities. I might be able to play Monday or Wednesday night, but don't know right now. Monday, I probably won't know until the same night, Wednesday sometime during the day. I will keep you updated but feel free to book other things as well.

The weekend looks pretty open for me btw.

Ok, cool. No probs m8. We'll check next week.
Yea, weekend looks pretty good for me too, but we'll keep in touch :)

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: equilibri on April 22, 2015, 04:24:13 PM

Hi again, sorry, but I don't think I'm gonna make it tonight. I'm afraid I'm busy until Wednesday next week, but starting Wednesday I think I have all evenings free for a few days, how does your schedule next week look?

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on April 25, 2015, 12:51:03 PM
Quote from: equilibri on April 22, 2015, 04:24:13 PM

Hi again, sorry, but I don't think I'm gonna make it tonight. I'm afraid I'm busy until Wednesday next week, but starting Wednesday I think I have all evenings free for a few days, how does your schedule next week look?

No problem! I work to much right now, so I had missed checking the forums... :D

Wednesday around 19:00 can work for me. How about that?
Thursday could work to.