S19 - Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2015, 07:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on April 26, 2015, 10:33:06 PM
Again I could not move.. no one could.
So we said to quite the game.. check what you guys think.

From my point of view, as long as you do not hold up the day, do whatever way you decide.

/HO

hakos

Yet Another derby match have been played.

Last time me and Lasseman got a 1-1 draw and this time it was, surprise surprise, a 1-1 draw.

Actually, it was a surprise, I had a really good situation to score the equalizer in turn 13 but made a stupid mistake which made it possible for him to push out my ball carrier to the crowd. But I managed to get the ball back with some mighty running all over the field and a very long throw by a blitzer made it possible to score the equalizer in turn 16 instead.

The dice were mostly equal, I had better 1D result while he had better 2D result. And we both had 2 RR left in turn 16. All in all, I think we both played well, and it felt a bit like chess. Apart from the end of course.

The chaos dorfs were not that hard though, a total of 3 were killed in the match. Two by me and one by the audience. But the apothecary saved one and the crowd kill was a loner, so it was not that bad in the end.

And I got to level 3 players so I feel like a Winner, after all, when I compare to last time, since at that time I got 0 level-up and got 4 casualties against me.

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on April 27, 2015, 01:07:06 PM
Quote from: equilibri on April 25, 2015, 10:16:09 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 25, 2015, 12:51:03 PM
Quote from: equilibri on April 22, 2015, 04:24:13 PM
Then I aim for saturday, but prepare for a delayed matchday!

Hi again, sorry, but I don't think I'm gonna make it tonight. I'm afraid I'm busy until Wednesday next week, but starting Wednesday I think I have all evenings free for a few days, how does your schedule next week look?

No problem! I work to much right now, so I had missed checking the forums... :D

Wednesday around 19:00 can work for me. How about that?
Thursday could work to.

Wednesday at 1900 seems to be perfect for me, let's book that!

Hey, Kvasilad!!! I know I am a bit late with this, but do you think we can push the game forward to thursday (tomorrow) same time instead?
Something has come up tonight, so I am in a bit of a tight spot...

I guess you haven't seen this yet, but I hope you will before tonight... Will try to check the forum later for your respons... Sorry for the trouble!

Lars

yhea it was an intresting match with some angr elfs that seemed to really hate hobgoblins
/Lars

tags

Quote from: equilibri on April 29, 2015, 01:16:09 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 27, 2015, 01:07:06 PM
Quote from: equilibri on April 25, 2015, 10:16:09 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 25, 2015, 12:51:03 PM
Quote from: equilibri on April 22, 2015, 04:24:13 PM
Then I aim for saturday, but prepare for a delayed matchday!

Hi again, sorry, but I don't think I'm gonna make it tonight. I'm afraid I'm busy until Wednesday next week, but starting Wednesday I think I have all evenings free for a few days, how does your schedule next week look?

No problem! I work to much right now, so I had missed checking the forums... :D

Wednesday around 19:00 can work for me. How about that?
Thursday could work to.

Wednesday at 1900 seems to be perfect for me, let's book that!

Hey, Kvasilad!!! I know I am a bit late with this, but do you think we can push the game forward to thursday (tomorrow) same time instead?
Something has come up tonight, so I am in a bit of a tight spot...

I guess you haven't seen this yet, but I hope you will before tonight... Will try to check the forum later for your respons... Sorry for the trouble!

Did not see this until now, but that's fine, Thursday at 19 it is.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on April 29, 2015, 06:27:12 PM
Did not see this until now, but that's fine, Thursday at 19 it is.

Perfect! Thank you!
See u tomorrow!

tags

A real nailbiter of a match between two crippled teams.

Lots of twists and turns saw the Cheese entusiasts go up 2-1, but the Phins managed to equalize in the last minute with some heroic ball handling by three skinks!

Thanks for the game Equi, that sure was an exciting game as opposed to my MD1 :D

After seeing the stats, I see that my D6 were incredibly lucky. I sure didn't feel lucky in-game except for the last hero play, with a blitz and a PD against and a really horrible throw-in working against me. But when I think about it, I guess my D6 really were golden!

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game Gnaarkill. Was a fun game which was really close the whole first half. Elves just need a small opening though and it's over.

Mr B

Cool.. vamps and dwarfs finish the game tomorrow..
Sorry for the delay.

Cheers!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 03, 2015, 03:04:52 PM
Thanks for the game Gnaarkill. Was a fun game which was really close the whole first half. Elves just need a small opening though and it's over.

Thx TGA!

Yes, and defence is even harder when you play against elves and have MA 5 :)

But as you said, first half was brilliant! ;D

/Gnaar

Mr B

So, the game was finally ended...

2-0 to the vamps and not much to say.. Dwarfs had lousy av-rolls.

Thanks for the game Muller, good luck now!

Else, New Day has been sighted.. paddle on!
/B