S-19.. Semi

Started by Mr B, July 22, 2015, 11:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

You know who you are.. freaking lucky Gitts!
I can say so.. because I'm not in hoho, luckers!

Just kidding, well done folks!
But for sure:

Here you GO!

Arrange and Get Ready.. soon S20 kicks IN the Door..

tags

Oh, what do we have here? A rematch, you say! Well well. Here's hoping Nuffle still cheers me on for this one.

I can play pretty much any evening now up to and including Sunday, so let me know what fits you Golden.

J-Reedy

OK, my sleep schedule is completely messed up now, after being totally wiped out last night, I woke up feeling great after only 4 hours of sleep. I think I'll take next few days to get back into the correct rhythm. So, Barm, here are my OK starting times for now (CEST as normal):
- Saturday 17-22
- Sunday any time before 19.

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. I'll update next week during the weekend, have bit of catching up to do with my calendar.

Match report for the vampire match + S20 stuff is coming later this week.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: kvasilad on July 22, 2015, 11:28:58 PM
Oh, what do we have here? A rematch, you say! Well well. Here's hoping Nuffle still cheers me on for this one.

I can play pretty much any evening now up to and including Sunday, so let me know what fits you Golden.
Tonight starting 21 is my only ok play time for a while. Is that good for you?

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on July 23, 2015, 07:45:19 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on July 22, 2015, 11:28:58 PM

Tonight starting 21 is my only ok play time for a while. Is that good for you?

Yup, that's perfect. See you tonight!

hakos

Congratulations to all the semi-finalists. Well deserved !

In case you want to see a summary of what happened in the normal series, you can take a look here: http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=532.msg7962#msg7962 or just simply check out day 9.

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

I'm pretty satisfied with making the semis while not having any player on any of the lists ;)

hakos

Yes, one could say that you truly played like a team, not relying on any stars, or crazy plays.  ;)

The Golden Arrow

Crazy plays are a different matter, those I do all the time ;)

tags

The first semi-final has been played, all 28 turns of it!

This is my personal record for longest BB game ever, beating the previous record of 24. Too tired to write up the report it deserves now, but hopefully Golden has a few words. If not, I guess I'll have a go tomorrow :D

Thanks for the match Golden!

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game. Don't have the energy for a match report either but lots of stuff happened. I made a few key mistakes and Kvasi really deserves the win.

I'll be back next year ;) It should also be noted that I still haven't rolled a single double roll for skills. I have a few stat increases but no guard is starting to seriously deteriate the team. I'm starting to gt creative with skill choices now... this is not a goos sign :D

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 23, 2015, 05:19:52 AM
OK, my sleep schedule is completely messed up now, after being totally wiped out last night, I woke up feeling great after only 4 hours of sleep. I think I'll take next few days to get back into the correct rhythm. So, Barm, here are my OK starting times for now (CEST as normal):
- Saturday 17-22
- Sunday any time before 19.

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. I'll update next week during the weekend, have bit of catching up to do with my calendar.
Saturday at 17 sounds good, makes me get a little frustrated before going to watch Ant Man :P

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on July 24, 2015, 09:54:22 AM
Saturday at 17 sounds good, makes me get a little frustrated before going to watch Ant Man :P

OK, tomorrow at 17 it is. If you do get frustrated, Ant Man will surely help. Liked it very much, plot of the first Iron Man mixed with Guardians like humour.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 24, 2015, 09:58:13 AM
OK, tomorrow at 17 it is. If you do get frustrated, Ant Man will surely help. Liked it very much, plot of the first Iron Man mixed with Guardians like humour.
Good news all around then :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

I really don't know who to root for here :D

Beatmores and Boots were the two only teams that beat me, out-strengthed me and heavily out-cas'ed me throughout the entire season. Only thing I can say is: Break a leg! In fact, break several!