S-19.. Semi

Started by Mr B, July 22, 2015, 11:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Gratz to J-R and the Beatmores.

Getting a fair bit tired of Humans now. Ag3 and low strength makes for a tough showing when your dice isn't running hot and getting back in the match after rolling the inevitable block or ag failure is damn near impossible. Got a couple of breaks that allowed me to stay in the game much longer than expected (Orcs are Human kryptonite, and generally an exceptionally forgiving team) but it couldn't last and J-R did a fine job of systematically grinding me down in overtime. Thanks for the match and sorry for the whining, dude. It really got to me when my pick-up failed, allowing you to both hurt off my Thrower and equalize for overtime after that horrendous pass decision of yours :/

Cheers,
Barm

GL to both our finalists, may dice be fair and give us a worthy final :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

- Sarge! Sarge! How does it feel after scoring the winning TD in overtime?!
- It's been da hard days night, and we were blocking like logs, but when get ball to da zone, we find the thing dat das makes us feel all right!
- You'll be going against the Phin Fighters, how does that matchup suit you?!
- Ya'all matter's cause tears be dripping from dem scaly eye, crab blocker's fishwifes 'n dam dodgerific biesties, boy, dem be a naughty fight if we let our knickers down. We are da orcman, they are da fishmen. I'm to be walrus, if we to do g'job.
- Okay... Well! Back to the studio!

Studio will continue with detailed match reports from the regular season ender and the semi + S20 stuff tomorrow, now I'll be going to paint the town red. Let's just say that Nuffle started and ended her day with me today.