SEASON 19 - Season in the Middle II

Started by J-Reedy, March 25, 2015, 07:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Oh I'm definitely getting it at release, but I'll probably play around a bit with the single-player campaign, random online match-making and so on to get a feel for things.

J-Reedy

Sorry about silence from my part, just wrapping up a hellish work week that actually had enough working hours for two weeks. But now the situation seems to be clearing up, so I even have time for leisurely surfing.

Anyways, it looks like we're set with 10 players now:
J-Reedy - Da Beatmores (Orc)
The Golden Arrow - Discworld Allstars (Dark Elf)
Kvasilad - Phin Phigters (Lizardmen)
Barmution - Emperor's New Boots (Human)
Equilibri - World of Cheese (Skaven)
Mr. B. - Dark Souls II (Vamps)
Gnaarkill - OKWF (Ogre)
Hakos - another international team of mystery that might have been seen previously or maybe not (?)
Lars - Jummy Sounds (Chaos Dwarfs)
Muller71 - Beerbellyz (Dwarfs)

I guess we can start just as soon as Hakos decides on whether he'll be go with the Gangnam gang or with Stan Lee's catchphrase. So Monday at the latest or sometime during the weekend. I'm guessing all the teams are already in the league so we can kickoff quite hastely.

I'll set up the forum during weekend.

Oh, almost forgot the comment about BB2. I'll be getting that at some point but I agree that we should take it easy with making the new version the official platform for NUL. Let's just keep an eye (or two) on the updates and new team announcements for the BB2.

Mr B

Luiggi and Kezerk kicked out.

Now we are 10 and league is updated client-wise.
Hakos cheesy team is left in, if change needed just let us know.

You can remove and add a more suited team if you feel for it, I like cheese of course.  ::)
Then we are ready, same as before when it comes to the rules.

Top4 enters a Cup at the end of the season with extra time if needed just as always.
Good luck folks, setting up BBM later next week.

Cheers!
/Admin group

hakos

I will continu with the High Elfs

/hakos

tags

All settled then, let's get this show on the road! I'm itchin' for some stompin'. It's been about 3 weeks since my last match now.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on April 17, 2015, 04:03:19 PM
All settled then, let's get this show on the road! I'm itchin' for some stompin'. It's been about 3 weeks since my last match now.
HEHE.. yes I'm currently not around my pc with the client.. won't be back until Sunday night.

But I understand the urge  ;D

Mr B

I ment I would have kicked start it all.. but now I can't.