S20 - Match day 7

Started by J-Reedy, August 08, 2015, 06:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Gnaarkill

Just a little heads up guys!

Im going on vacation to Tokyo on wednesday next week (match day 7) and will gone for 2 weeks.
I hope me and TGA can get a match going on this sunday/weekend.

Barmution, will it be possible for you to play on monday or tuesday next week?
I will be available from 19.00 both of those days.

/Gnaar

The Golden Arrow

Match day is forwarded.

When can you play J-Reedy? Next week is looking pretty good for me but wednesday or thursday night looks the best right now.

tags

Tough week for me Hakos. I'm afraid I don't really have much time before late Sunday evening. Week after should be good though.

Mr B

Chees-factory when shall we play dude?
There is no stress as I see it.

It's 21 cest.. that works for me.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on October 18, 2015, 11:48:56 PM
Tough week for me Hakos. I'm afraid I don't really have much time before late Sunday evening. Week after should be good though.

Same here, my earliest play time is on friday evening. I can play more or less any time on saturday or sunday in case you find some time. Late sunday might work, depending on how late, late is.

As far as I know now, monday and tuesday evening next week shold work.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Yo Barm!

Have you seen my post on the top?
I can play today starting @19.00 and onward and tomorrow same time. After that im leaving for Tokyo for 2 weeks.
Does any of those two times suit you? Otherwise im afraid i have to forfeit that match.

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Sorry mate, been on a horror movie festival all night. Playing tonight at 19 is doable, tomorrow less so.

Deal?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 18, 2015, 06:50:53 PM
When can you play J-Reedy? Next week is looking pretty good for me but wednesday or thursday night looks the best right now.

I'm going on a weekend trip to London so it'll have to be weekday for me. Wednesday would be OK for me, Thursday would have to be early (19 CET at the latest, preferably earlier). So how about Wednesday 20 CEST (or anywhere between 19-22) and Thursday as a backup?

tags

Quote from: hakos on October 19, 2015, 09:26:49 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on October 18, 2015, 11:48:56 PM

Same here, my earliest play time is on friday evening. I can play more or less any time on saturday or sunday in case you find some time. Late sunday might work, depending on how late, late is.

As far as I know now, monday and tuesday evening next week shold work.

/hakos

Ok, should we perhaps try to nail down a time for this suddenly meaningful match? :)

Tuesday is still the best option, I can probably play anytime from 18 and onwards. Just let me know which time works best for you!

I think maybe Tuesday next week would be best

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on October 19, 2015, 03:21:37 PM
Sorry mate, been on a horror movie festival all night. Playing tonight at 19 is doable, tomorrow less so.

Deal?
-Barm

No probs m8!

Deal! (If you see this) :)

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 19, 2015, 05:05:01 PM
Quote from: Barmution on October 19, 2015, 03:21:37 PM

Deal?
-Barm

No probs m8!

Deal! (If you see this) :)
I see it! And I'll soon be seeing you too :D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 19, 2015, 03:43:10 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 18, 2015, 06:50:53 PM

I'm going on a weekend trip to London so it'll have to be weekday for me. Wednesday would be OK for me, Thursday would have to be early (19 CET at the latest, preferably earlier). So how about Wednesday 20 CEST (or anywhere between 19-22) and Thursday as a backup?

Sounds good, let's do it!

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on October 19, 2015, 08:42:32 AM
Chees-factory when shall we play dude?
There is no stress as I see it.

It's 21 cest.. that works for me.

How about tomorrow (tuesday) 20:00?

Barmution

Really worthy end of season vs Gnaar. Dice varied wildly but in the end I managed enough uphill blocks and dodges whilst the Ogres got hit with the worst dub skull ever to make me somewhat comfortably run in the 2nd TD in the dying seconds of the match.

Great fun and great conversation, Gnaar! Cya next season I hope :)
-Barm