Quote from: equilibri on October 19, 2015, 07:16:32 PM
Quote from: Mr B on October 19, 2015, 08:42:32 AM
Chees-factory when shall we play dude?
There is no stress as I see it.

It's 21 cest.. that works for me.

How about tomorrow (tuesday) 20:00?
Have to get back on this..
20 will not do.. 21 is better.

Well, 21:00 works fine for me to, so just write here if it works and I will check in here later!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on October 19, 2015, 08:56:50 PM
Really worthy end of season vs Gnaar. Dice varied wildly but in the end I managed enough uphill blocks and dodges whilst the Ogres got hit with the worst dub skull ever to make me somewhat comfortably run in the 2nd TD in the dying seconds of the match.

Great fun and great conversation, Gnaar! Cya next season I hope :)
-Barm

As always, a pleasure to play against you Barm! And indeed a worthy end of the season. We both had stinking piles of dice shit and glorious moments of dice epicness ;D

Yes, next season coach Gnaarkill will be joining the Amazon harem of Superwomen.

-Notice from the daily magazine "Blood bowl fur alles"-
In recent events after the match against the Boots, coach Gnaarkill managed to sneak out from the locker room of the OKWF. Barely escaping the certain death sentenced by the high court and king of the Ogre Kindgoms. The Reason of the sentence was ofcourse the all time low result of the kingdoms proud bloodbowl team.
Coach Gnaarkill is a slippery bastard and he is greedy so when the Big Pharma corp. contacted him during the last match they said an opportunity had just been revealed and Gnaarkill was the right man for the job.
Big Pharma is the Ogre Kingdoms well renown multi-mega corporation, dealing with the latest medicine and drugs technology for Ogres. Rumors say that the Ogres don't want to mate anymore due to the looks of their female counterparts and pictures of beutiful amazon warriors have already began invading the ogrenet. Making the population of the Ogres decrease at an alarming speed.
To stop this, Big Pharma has sent coach Gnaarkill to the Jungles of the Amazons to infiltrate their harems. The plan is simple. Start a bloodbowl team, inject the players with the vials from Big Pharma, win fame and fortune! And the Ogres will once again be a proud nation of muscular dumb ogre men and "beutiful" ogre... Amaz... Amazogrewomen
How hard could it be!?

Let's find out as the story reveals in the coming issues of "Blood bowl fur alles"

Reporter
Nak Doikhoff
-Blood bowl fur alles-

Mr B

GnarGnar!!
Nice story dude.. still smiling.. giggling..
Deep breath now

Phew

Mr B

Quote from: equilibri on October 20, 2015, 11:07:08 AM
Quote from: Mr B on October 20, 2015, 09:56:54 AM

Well, 21:00 works fine for me to, so just write here if it works and I will check in here later!
Tonight works fine.
See you 21.. in 2 hours.

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on October 20, 2015, 06:58:21 PM
Quote from: equilibri on October 20, 2015, 11:07:08 AM
Quote from: Mr B on October 20, 2015, 09:56:54 AM

Tonight works fine.
See you 21.. in 2 hours.

Excellent! My rats will be ready to die! :D

Mr B

FYI...
Kids is still up.. need some more minutes..

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on October 20, 2015, 08:46:19 PM
FYI...
Kids is still up.. need some more minutes..

Dont worry, I just wait online until you are ready!

Mr B

Welcome... To the Inzaneium Stadium, built up on the core Bones from Dr Nuffle and Mr Hide.

Today it was a game with Fangs and yellow parts of cheese.

Team Fangus really had a stinky start.. worse than any smelling cheese could produce...
It was double skulls.. double blood lust, Thralls left the stadium faster than you could spell StinkyBreath.

Somehow, the Big floppy tiles was turned 1 for the Fangs family and 0 to the BeCheesus family.

Team V lined up, and Team S did the same...
Frontline of mother Lord and town cryer of Holy Cheesus.

Pickup had to be rerolled.. Phew when the Old and Grumy coach B.. as in Baah.
Nuffled breathed in from the ground.. we all sensed the draft... and strange sound.. Except Chandler himself.
Edmund never blinked.. his yellow eyes peered grabbed the ball.. did not even look.. rushed forward handed over the ball and of he went.. flying like fox escaping the hunting grounds from the horses.
But oh my he tripped.. but hey.. how gives a shit.. he was only stunned.
The stupid Fangus team was setup for another approach.. and only a thrall could get to the ball.. which landed in the TD-zone...
But he tripped like the rat.. and Chandler scored.

Next nothing really worked for the hungry team.. could have been the cheesy smell.. but suddenly The catch for 2-1 was not done.
And Whips.. The Tiles Said 1-2 to the Cheesier Team.

Then there was a pitch invasion... apparently the Vamps was not to popular and half team was struckdown when only one Rat was found in the dirt....
So.. some defense was setup.. and a 3+ pass could save the day.. of course that failed.. and Whips 1-3 to the Cheese factory.

New half and the rats did the magic one turner flawless this time.. well a RR was used for the pickup but.. no worries.. 1-4.
The Vamps now had 8 players... 5 Vamps.. and Skaven was still with 6 players.. which was the case already in turn 4.

But the Vamp got one for free this time.. 2-4..

No RR for team cheese and a pickup failed.. ball dropped out to the crowd..
And it landed in the middle of the field.. with one thrall less.. the vamps moved ahead and could actually get 3-4.. and making one more Cas Edmund and one more on lino Gary.

5 vs 7.. 2 turns left.. the offense was one blitzer.. the defense was one runner.. not just A runner Chandler it was.

Vamps in the front.. The dodge with blitzer for one GFI for a long bomb with Chandler was the plan...
It failed directly on the dodge...

Vamps could actually blitz Chandler down, steal the ball and suddenly it was 4-4 on the big tiles.

Fucking amazing!
Insane...
Brutal..

Cheesus!

Thanks for the extraordinary game Equ!

Brother B

tags

Wow! Don't think I've ever seen 8 touchdowns in a match before :)

Barmution

Wow to both Gnaar's writeup and the B vs Equi match result! :o
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

And here we go, Da Beatmores end their third Da'Pop tour with a surprise gig played on the rooftop of the Unseen University and follow the spectacle with a friendly game of Blood Bowl.

Draw makes it so that the Discworld All-Stars are now clinging onto the second playoffs spot but Phin Fighters still have their game to play and win would get them into the second place which would mean there would be all-norwegian finals. So all eyes turn to... Hakos. You know what you have to do... Everybody knows that there's no living with those norskies if that happens ;)

Barmution

Wow, this is certainly unexpected! 3 game ago I had written off my own play off spot and now this. Go Humans! And Lizardmen, but not too much  ::)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

I considered the possibility of me even having a chance to reach the finals before this match day, and wrote it off as slim to none. Guess you can't write off slim :D

Well, win or lose, this makes the final match count, which is always good :)

hakos

My record this season is not that stellar so the lizards probably have quite a good chance of winning. Have not been able to beat them any time so far either.

However, this is the last match with this team, spp and levelling does not count any more, injuries does not count any more. Plus, I really want to get a better record. So I will definitely do everything I can to win this one.

Lizards: Consider yourself warned  ;)

/hakos