S20 - Match day 5

Started by J-Reedy, August 08, 2015, 06:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Match Day has been forwarded so it's time for the MD 5!

Barmution, have to say I'm relieved to hear the sadhappy... sadhappy... SAD news about Sandalf. However, game must go on, so here are my OK starting times with them being CEST as is the habit:
- Thursday 18-20
- Sunday 13-20
- Tuesday (next week) 17-22

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. There's also a small chance for Friday late afternoon or early evening, so if that's better for you, let me know a suitable time for you and I'll see if I can make that work. 

Barmution

Hehe, you might be happy but I bet Chuck Chevre is rotating with joy in his Cheese Sanctum right now ;)

As you say, the show must go on and what better way to do it than taking a beating on Sunday at 13? See you then, if you promise not to beat us with your rythm sticks.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Finally, OGREMANIA time!

My OK starting times are:
Tuesday (today): 17-22
Wednesday: 17-22

Next week:
Tuesday: 17-22
Thursday: 17-22

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on September 29, 2015, 09:23:26 AM
Finally, OGREMANIA time!

My OK starting times are:
Tuesday (today): 17-22
Wednesday: 17-22

Next week:
Tuesday: 17-22
Thursday: 17-22

Haha yes! Finally indeed! Finally my ogres can try out their newly trained somersaults on the squishy little skinks, if they can get a hold on them that is ;)
Are the test subjects ready for tomorrow (Wednesday) @21 perhaps? ;D

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 29, 2015, 02:01:40 PM
Haha yes! Finally indeed! Finally my ogres can try out their newly trained somersaults on the squishy little skinks, if they can get a hold on them that is ;)
Are the test subjects ready for tomorrow (Wednesday) @21 perhaps? ;D

/Gnaarkill

It's ON!

tags

Well that match certainly put the Blood in Blood Bowl. A healthy dose of violence decided this one, as for the most part, Lizards ended up outstrengthing the Ogres after several players were removed from the field. No permanent damage done to any of my big guys, but 3 ball carrier skinks ended up dead and/or probably retired... oh well, good to get rid of some TV bloat I guess :D

Thanks for the game Gnaar, always fun playing against your guys :)

The Golden Arrow

Equilibri, could I perhaps be so lucky that you can play tomorrow? Otherwise sunday night would work for me and next week looks pretty open, except for Tuesday.

equilibri

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 30, 2015, 10:50:23 PM
Equilibri, could I perhaps be so lucky that you can play tomorrow? Otherwise sunday night would work for me and next week looks pretty open, except for Tuesday.

Well, I am going to the movies tomorrow after work, so that is a no go.
But sunday will work for me! Any time you like!

The Golden Arrow

I am gone during the day but perhaps start 21?

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on September 30, 2015, 10:43:52 PM

Thanks for the game Gnaar, always fun playing against your guys :)

Thank you Kvasi!

Even though it is a tough matchup for the ogres to play against your lizzies, loosing 3-0 every time, it is a blast to play against you, great fun! ;D
I'm happy that my wrestlers at least did draw some blood from your skinks :D
The somersault training surely worked, all according to plan. And im so happy i finally managed to learn the big stupid muscle machines how to count to three before the snap! Two quick snaps in a row proved that all those late nights at the math course was worth the while 8)

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Hakos, we are on... When can we dance the Nuffle Dance?
Friday could be done more or less anytime as I'm home sick again... sigh.

Means the same for the weekend if I'm not better then... double sigh.

equilibri

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 01, 2015, 08:29:29 AM
I am gone during the day but perhaps start 21?

21:00 on sunday works fine for me!
See u then!

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on September 29, 2015, 08:01:05 AM
As you say, the show must go on and what better way to do it than taking a beating on Sunday at 13? See you then, if you promise not to beat us with your rythm sticks.

Yep, confirming Sunday 13. Can't guarantee the non-beating, my original line-up was all about soft da'pop but after permanent retirement of two of my core members the band seems to have taken a violent streak.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 02, 2015, 03:31:15 AM
Yep, confirming Sunday 13. Can't guarantee the non-beating, my original line-up was all about soft da'pop but after permanent retirement of two of my core members the band seems to have taken a violent streak.
Fair enough, I just want to avoid your rythm sticks.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.