S20 - Match day 5

Started by J-Reedy, August 08, 2015, 06:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on October 01, 2015, 11:00:29 AM
Hakos, we are on... When can we dance the Nuffle Dance?
Friday could be done more or less anytime as I'm home sick again... sigh.

Means the same for the weekend if I'm not better then... double sigh.

Sorry to hear, hope you get better soon.

I guess saturday at around 15 16 would be the perfect starting time for me but I can do almost any time during the weekend.

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on October 02, 2015, 08:13:50 PM
Quote from: Mr B on October 01, 2015, 11:00:29 AM
Hakos, we are on... When can we dance the Nuffle Dance?
Friday could be done more or less anytime as I'm home sick again... sigh.

Means the same for the weekend if I'm not better then... double sigh.

Sorry to hear, hope you get better soon.

I guess saturday at around 15 16 would be the perfect starting time for me but I can do almost any time during the weekend.

/hakos

Thanks.. can we take it earlier on saturday instead... or earlier on sunday.. start at 10isch.. cest..

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on October 02, 2015, 09:42:50 PM
Thanks.. can we take it earlier on saturday instead... or earlier on sunday.. start at 10isch.. cest..

Sunday at 10 would work just fine. /hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on October 03, 2015, 08:30:43 AM
Quote from: Mr B on October 02, 2015, 09:42:50 PM

Sunday at 10 would work just fine. /hakos
Ok good lets nail that then.

tags

Feel free to validate the game between me and Gnaarkill from Wednesday guys, kinda want to start planning around who to hire and fire and stuff.

Mr B

Aand match day 5 is in the books.

One nervWresteling first half where it came quite close to 2-1 for the vamps.. ended 1-1
But the second half ended 1-0, so finishing score was 2-1.
Some nice moves keeping the figures to Hakos favor when starting second half..

There was one to many gazes and down finally (yes, some struggle getting the elf's down.) and the ball was thrown in.. not safe at all.
One vamp left could pick it up...

First thing 1,1 on dodge.. Rip.. Apo -move... quite bad start.. and from that it was hard to get back.

Thanks again for the game H
Good luck in the last games man!

BR
/B

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on October 04, 2015, 02:21:57 AM
Feel free to validate the game between me and Gnaarkill from Wednesday guys, kinda want to start planning around who to hire and fire and stuff.
That is fixed now also.
Sorry for the delay.

J-Reedy

And so it went. 2 more injuries that don't show in stats against the orcs from fouling made things hard for me today. With the human ogre bogging down 2 of my BOBs, Barm took advantage of my orc-shortage and played excellent defence. Second half started with orcs 2 greens short and soon they were 2 shorter and Barm got to walk the TD in. Futile attempt at 1 turner ended with botched handoff. Couldn't help it, all of those damn norwegians bested me this season. Great game Barm, good luck in the rest!

Match report may or may not follow, can't promise anything, too busy dealing with all kinds of stuff.

Barmution

Yeah, the Boots certainly lived up to their name today. Got more than a bit one sided in my favor 2d6 wise but I tried to play it safe anyway and not rush the TD. Ofc I forgot the 1ttd or I would've put a boot in Pete Worst (the Goblin) towards the end there, but hey... some days everything seem to work out, even getting sloppy.

Thanks for the match and gl further on, J-R.

When it comes to your luck against Norwegians I believe that our solid defensive walls are made of, well, Norwegian Wood. Somebody once asked me "Isn't it good?" Yes. Yes, it is.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Last game is finished with a win for the elves. First half was weird with me failing badly in my defense and then him failing all his rolls on mine leading to an uneventful 1-1. In the second half I managed to get a few key casualties and managed to ride it out to a safe 2-1 win.