S20 - Match day 4

Started by J-Reedy, August 08, 2015, 06:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Day 3 forwarded, so it's time for new match day!

Bantha-man, here are my OK starting times for the week:
- Friday 19->
- Saturday 14->
- Sunday 14-19

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

The Golden Arrow

Hi guys. I will be away for a week on vacation. We are going to the WTC in Warmachine to compete for Sweden :D

Therefore I cannot play until next Tuesday at the earliest, not sure if I have to do anything else next week or when I'm free though.

tags

Rats!

I am surely looking forward to a game where my allegedly strong guys are (hopefully) not spending all their time writhing on the ground :D

Thursday and Friday evenings are available for me, as well as earlier in the day on Saturday and Sunday. Let me know if any of those options are possible for you.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on September 16, 2015, 10:17:14 AM
Rats!

I am surely looking forward to a game where my allegedly strong guys are (hopefully) not spending all their time writhing on the ground :D

Thursday and Friday evenings are available for me, as well as earlier in the day on Saturday and Sunday. Let me know if any of those options are possible for you.

Thursday 19:00 works for me, or later if that works better for you!

tags

Quote from: equilibri on September 16, 2015, 10:31:14 AM
Rats!

That's perfect, jotting that down in my calendar as we speak!

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 16, 2015, 08:40:31 AM
Hi guys. I will be away for a week on vacation. We are going to the WTC in Warmachine to compete for Sweden :D

Therefore I cannot play until next Tuesday at the earliest, not sure if I have to do anything else next week or when I'm free though.
Sounds cool.. good luck!

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 16, 2015, 06:14:34 AM
Day 3 forwarded, so it's time for new match day!

Bantha-man, here are my OK starting times for the week:
- Friday 19->
- Saturday 14->
- Sunday 14-19

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.
Hi J-R.
Not really the best timing for me.
How does it look on Monday?
2100 cest would be nice for me.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on September 17, 2015, 07:36:20 AM
Hi J-R.

Can't do Monday, that's the boardgaming night (Forbidden Stars and Castles of Burgundy are the latest hits btw).
I think Tuesday 21 CEST will be OK. Can't tell any further than that. I'll let you know later (probly during weekend) about later days if nescessary.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 17, 2015, 08:35:05 AM
Quote from: Mr B on September 17, 2015, 07:36:20 AM
Hi J-R.

Can't do Monday, that's the boardgaming night (Forbidden Stars and Castles of Burgundy are the latest hits btw).
I think Tuesday 21 CEST will be OK. Can't tell any further than that. I'll let you know later (probly during weekend) about later days if nescessary.
Ooh.. sounds like fun.
I also bought Forbidden Stars.. did play it yet.
We played Legendary Heroes (Marvel) and lost three times on four players.
But it's quite good.
FS is quite complexed and you need several hours for the first game.. so we test that later.
Ok.. catch you later.

hakos

Gnaarkill, i can play Frida arter 18 and and any time during weekend

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on September 16, 2015, 11:08:21 AM
Rats!

Got a bit held up at work, may be a couple of minutes late, but shouldn't be more than 1915 tops. Still hope to be ready for 1900.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on September 17, 2015, 06:09:46 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 16, 2015, 11:08:21 AM
Rats!

Got a bit held up at work, may be a couple of minutes late, but shouldn't be more than 1915 tops. Still hope to be ready for 1900.

No worries! I log on now, and wait for you!

tags

Well, that was one of those wins that just felt bad. First off, Equi takes the lead 1-0, places a good fireball on my next drive, and is all set to up it to 2-0... but then it appears there's a bug in the client I haven't seen before. Edmund leaps into two tackle zones where the ball is, succeeds in picking up the ball, and dodges out successfully... except that one of those tackle zones was a skink with diving tackle, and somehow the ball got stripped even though it shouldn't have. Feel free to watch the replay if you can figure this one out. I think it was turn 3 or 4.

Anyway, it quickly went downhill from there. Undeservedly, it became 1-1 instead of 2-0 because of the bug, and to add insult to injury... well, there was added injury. The cheese enthusiasts were down to 5 rats at one point.

Sorry about that game Equi, hope Nuffle has taken out his worst and will be all smiles from now on. This was truly ridiculous.

(Highlights from dice stats: d6 Lizards 18.38 vs -6.85 for Rats, 2d6 at 9.75 vs -4.33. Block dice avg 2.16 vs 1.73. Pretty insane stuff.)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on September 17, 2015, 03:21:47 PM
Gnaarkill, i can play Frida arter 18 and and any time during weekend

Hey Hakos!

How does sunday @11 sound?

/Gnaar