Started by J-Reedy, August 08, 2015, 06:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

sounds good, let's meet then /hakos

Gnaarkill

Cool! See you soon m8!  ;D

hakos

High Elves vs Snotlings played.

A match where none of us managed to score in our own attack turn.

I started with a really nice kick which he couldn't reach, managed to steal the ball and throw it into my side. Then used my movement to get away from his slow players and scored in turn 4.

Second part of the first half would have made all blood bowl professors proud. The snotlings got the ball into the middle of a cage of 6 guard ogres and then advanced forward. Albeit a bit slow due to the elven column defense. In the last turn Little Jimmy tried to fly again, but landed badly. I could get the ball, throw quite long and score as the last thing happening.

As a side note. No snotlings were harmed in the first half. Only elves.

Second half saw us playing all over the field. I stretched out his defense as much as possible. He had a nice impassable line, but I had two guys with leap who dodged and leaped passed it anyway. After about 3 turns it was time to make the normal throw to a catcher and then score. It was at this point that our dices started to fail both of us badly. For 5 turns, none of us managed to do anything of any importance. I either failed to pick up the ball, failed to throw it, or failed to catch it. He failed his blocking and many ogres were just standing around wondering what was happening.

All in all, a nice friendly match, with no permanent damages and lot's of nice chatting.

See you next season Gnaarkill :)

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on September 20, 2015, 01:14:49 PM
All in all, a nice friendly match, with no permanent damages and lot's of nice chatting.

See you next season Gnaarkill :)

/hakos

Nice report Hakos!

Always nice to play against you, a very enjoyable game. GG! ;D

J-Reedy

OK, Mr. B, here are my OK gaming times for 21 CEST this week:
- Tuesday
- Friday

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Wednesday might also be OK, I'm going out to eat with some friends and I should be be back by 21 but it's a bit unsure. If those days aren't OK, Sunday day/afternoon (evening won't work) is the next possibility.

The Golden Arrow

Hi Barm, I'm home again. I can play today or tomorrow pretty much any time. How about you?

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 21, 2015, 04:21:42 AM
OK, Mr. B, here are my OK gaming times for 21 CEST this week:
- Tuesday
- Friday

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Wednesday might also be OK, I'm going out to eat with some friends and I should be be back by 21 but it's a bit unsure. If those days aren't OK, Sunday day/afternoon (evening won't work) is the next possibility.
I am home sick... throat is hurting.. which will not affect bb.
Today is Wednesday.. until 1300 I'm free at least..
No clue of you availability for this.. just a long shot.

J-Reedy

As it happens, I'm also working from home today. I think I could interrupt my work for an hour, two at the most.

So... Is 9 CEST OK? Half an hour from now?

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 23, 2015, 08:34:54 AM
As it happens, I'm also working from home today. I think I could interrupt my work for an hour, two at the most.

So... Is 9 CEST OK? Half an hour from now?
HohO.. amazing.
That will be fine  :o

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 22, 2015, 09:48:08 AM
Hi Barm, I'm home again. I can play today or tomorrow pretty much any time. How about you?
Pretty busy week and going away to a TT BB tourney in Bergen for the weekend. How does Monday sound?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Works for me. Is it ok for everyone else to wait that long?

Mr B

Some nervewrecking game, running 2nd half (I received) with a wiz lurking in the crowed and thralls left one by one....
Finally I did manage 1-1.

Equally nervewrecking for J-R when 2 gfi, one 3+ catch was needed last turn in first half to  take the lead.

GG
Ang good luck mate!

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 23, 2015, 10:35:20 AM
Works for me. Is it ok for everyone else to wait that long?

What time Barm?

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow