S20 - Match day 3

Started by J-Reedy, August 08, 2015, 06:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

OK, match day 2 is done, so time to move on, score some more TD's and crush some more skulls!

Equilibri, here are my OK starting times (CEST as usual) for rest of the week:
- Friday 20->
- Saturday 13->
- Sunday 13-18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

equilibri

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 02, 2015, 06:14:20 AM
OK, match day 2 is done, so time to move on, score some more TD's and crush some more skulls!

Equilibri, here are my OK starting times (CEST as usual) for rest of the week:
- Friday 20->
- Saturday 13->
- Sunday 13-18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Saturday 13:00 works fine for me, so I will bring my extra hard armour (hopefully...) and my jumpy feet then! :D

See u saturday!

//Eq

Gnaarkill

Hey B!

Time for you to suck some snot blood, i guess? ;D
And time for my ogres to enter the big staredown competition against your vamps! :o

My ok starting times are:
Wednesday (Today): 21-22
Thursday: 21.30-22
Sunday: 20-22
Monday: 21-22
Tuesday: 20-22

Does any of these times suit you sir? :D

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Ah, the old classic elf vs elf battle, always interesting, is it two draws that we have now?

Anyway, I can play from friday 18, saturday the whole day, sunday is a question mark since I might attend my first magic tournament for 1,5 years...but perhaps that just means I will be ready early and can play in the afternoon/evening...

BR/ Hakos

The Golden Arrow

I am gone the whole weekend, including friday night, sadly. I can play next probably, but not sure which days would work best. How does it look for you?

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 02, 2015, 10:23:41 AM
Hey B!

Time for you to suck some snot blood, i guess? ;D
And time for my ogres to enter the big staredown competition against your vamps! :o

My ok starting times are:
Wednesday (Today): 21-22
Thursday: 21.30-22
Sunday: 20-22
Monday: 21-22
Tuesday: 20-22

Does any of these times suit you sir? :D

/Gnaarkill
Yo leader of the little fellas and the big smilies!
I think Thursday could work.. 21 is the shit

Cheers

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 02, 2015, 11:23:52 AM
I am gone the whole weekend, including friday night, sadly. I can play next probably, but not sure which days would work best. How does it look for you?

Ok, next week is a bit hazy, but monday and tuesday after 18 should be doable. Perhaps wednesday as well but probably not and thursday is completely out.

/hakos

Mr B

Gnaaar Gnaar binks..
You ment Thursday as.. today right?

And 2130 will do... of course

Mr B

Alright Gnar.. unless you replay quite soon I think I plan for something else this evening.

Next train will be on Wednesday for me I think.. totally busy here.. so tonight was a good plan.

J-Reedy

Quote from: equilibri on September 02, 2015, 10:05:17 AM
Saturday 13:00 works fine for me, so I will bring my extra hard armour (hopefully...) and my jumpy feet then! :D

See u saturday!

//Eq

Yep, Saturday it'll be. We'll try to harden up our soft da'pop set with some harder da'bash if you'll be hardening your armor but I fear you'll be extra jumpy with our sweet tunes giving your furries inspiration.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on September 03, 2015, 07:51:43 PM
Alright Gnar.. unless you replay quite soon I think I plan for something else this evening.

Next train will be on Wednesday for me I think.. totally busy here.. so tonight was a good plan.

Sorry B-man!

I forgot to be on the lookout! Don't know what i was thinking of... "Hmm, maybe i can see Mr.B's posts if i look carefully on the inside of my eyelids while im laying here in my bed" ;)

Very sorry m8!

Ok, so lets aim for wednesday then shall we? 21 as always  :)

/Gnaar "Sandman" kill

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 04, 2015, 08:54:20 AM
Quote from: Mr B on September 03, 2015, 07:51:43 PM

Sorry B-man!

I forgot to be on the lookout! Don't know what i was thinking of... "Hmm, maybe i can see Mr.B's posts if i look carefully on the inside of my eyelids while im laying here in my bed" ;)

Very sorry m8!

Ok, so lets aim for wednesday then shall we? 21 as always  :)

/Gnaar "Sandman" kill
Hehe.. let's do that :)

J-Reedy

This was one of the mostest violentiestly brutaliest matches ewar. Started with Equi's wizard injuring my guard lino, continued with bunch of rats getting BH'd and SI'd and finished with my Trollette Joko Ono and blitzer Joinz Lennyn both getting deaded permanently. I guess it's true that old couples tend to go at same time.
Equi got the ball from me with the wizard and scored, I scored back and crippled his team. 2nd half started with 9 against 7. Skaven almost scored, but fumbled pass reception prevented that and then it was off to a slow walk to the endzone for the orcs. Violent but fun game, thanks again for the match Equilibri and good luck in the rest!

Some sort of match report will follow someday.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: hakos on September 02, 2015, 07:54:46 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 02, 2015, 11:23:52 AM

Ok, next week is a bit hazy, but monday and tuesday after 18 should be doable. Perhaps wednesday as well but probably not and thursday is completely out.

/hakos

I'm back in civilisation again. I can play tonight, any time, does that still work for you?