S20 - Match day 2

Started by J-Reedy, August 08, 2015, 06:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

All right Kvasilad, here are the times (CEST):
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17-21
- Thursday 17-20

Let me know which of those suits you, sir.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 24, 2015, 07:56:33 AM
All right Kvasilad, here are the times (CEST):
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17-21
- Thursday 17-20

Let me know which of those suits you, sir.

Wednesday at 20 would be great, let's book that!

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on August 24, 2015, 08:11:21 AM
Wednesday at 20 would be great, let's book that!

OK, see you tomorrow!

tags

This one was not even nearly as one-sided as it looks from the final tally. First half, Beatmores elected to receive, but failed to remove any or even down many of my players, putting them in a very pressured spot along the sidelines, which they ultimately couldn't hold. Sneaky skinkses were able to steal away with the ball and score a defensive TD at the last second.

Second half's Lizard drive played out without much spectacularity, except that there was maybe a slight over-extension on the kick-off blitz. Then again, that could've paid off and turned the game around, so maybe it it was the right call with the wrong result.

At 2-0, there's not much to do except the hail mary plays, and Nuffle foiled those attempts as well. So badly that some fast skinks were able to scuffle the ball away for a third insult-to-injury TD.

All this left the Lizards strangely unscathed, except for the very last turn where an overeager Kroxigor managed to knock himself down and sustain a fractured arm. The apothecary gave him the merciful choice of accepting death instead, but after growling a bit about it, he chose to rather miss the next game.

Thanks for the game J-R, and for being a good sport about what I at least felt were pretty unbalanced dice in my favour here!

J-Reedy

Kvasiman is selling himself short, he played a stellar game and as I said in game, I've had worse dice. Lizzies are as tough to play against as orcs and with these kinds of bashies, one who gets the strength advantage usually wins. This was true also today.

Some sort of match report may follow later. MD1 match report was released today, so based on that, you can expect to the report at the end of third md...

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 18, 2015, 10:21:44 PM
Quote from: Mr B on August 18, 2015, 05:32:57 PM
Aaaha.. Goldy time.

This will be a bit delayed..
I'll be off from Monday to Wednesday next week, this week is busy with other appointments.
So.. Thursday next week maybe?

/B

A bit early for me to say for certain but I don't have anything booked then right now. We can say that preliminarily and I will tell you if something comes up.
Alright, Thursday is possible but I have to be done by 21.30. That means start probably no later that 19.30 or possibly 20, is that doable?

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 27, 2015, 12:45:56 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 18, 2015, 10:21:44 PM
Quote from: Mr B on August 18, 2015, 05:32:57 PM
Aaaha.. Goldy time.

This will be a bit delayed..
I'll be off from Monday to Wednesday next week, this week is busy with other appointments.
So.. Thursday next week maybe?

/B

A bit early for me to say for certain but I don't have anything booked then right now. We can say that preliminarily and I will tell you if something comes up.
Alright, Thursday is possible but I have to be done by 21.30. That means start probably no later that 19.30 or possibly 20, is that doable?
Hi.. no that is not possible for me.

Ok.. next game will be next week as it looks.
Get back to pinpoint a day.

The Golden Arrow

So can you play Monday perhaps? Would be nice to get it done as fast as possible.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 29, 2015, 07:32:08 PM
So can you play Monday perhaps? Would be nice to get it done as fast as possible.
Was to tiered sorry, else I agree.

How was Tuesday (tomorrow)?

The Golden Arrow

I think it should work as long as we start late. I have a gaming night, but will hopefully be back by 21.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 01, 2015, 08:04:48 AM
I think it should work as long as we start late. I have a gaming night, but will hopefully be back by 21.
Starting at 21 should be possible..

The Golden Arrow

Mr B

Ok.. are both in game.. no challenges accepted.. Waz up man!?

Mr B

Game done, thanks Golden.

And everyone else for waiting.

Tight game as always.

After missing the time in first half.. my wizard helped me a lot and still.. there was a struggle as ever for getting the ball.
It went forth and back several turns..

Thanks for the game Golden!