Blood Bowl II. (Sorry for ruining the schedule board :) )

Started by Gnaarkill, September 24, 2015, 09:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Nope.. I did not find it.
Just reporting what I pickup from other forums.

But AI is quite lame... and it was said to be one of the major improvements from bb1... sigh.

tags

I've completed the campaign, so the AI is probably irrelevant for me from this point on.

But I'm really disappointed with the lack of reconnection code, which I seem to remember was promised in one of the early interviews with the dev team.

Mr B

There is AI leagues you can join also..
If you would like that..
I find those games better than a campaign.

tags

They announced another new patch now, seems like they're about to fix the inducement stuff at least. Hopefully they'll keep patching for a while, still might turn out to be less buggy than BB1 before they're done.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on September 30, 2015, 11:33:53 PM
They announced another new patch now, seems like they're about to fix the inducement stuff at least. Hopefully they'll keep patching for a while, still might turn out to be less buggy than BB1 before they're done.
I Honestly think this is in better shape than when bb1 was released.
At least for PS4, the controls works fine and I have no problem steering the team and actions for the players.
I have not tested so many skills but controls in general works fine.

I have heard problems with the End Turn placement for PC, which worries me a bit.
And the biggest problem for now as I see it (have not looked after the patch so keep that in mind) would be the construction of Leagues.

It's more limited that BB1 currently, and I would like to switch of aging etc.. Not that this will have a huge affect on NUL but..

tags

Quote from: Mr B on October 01, 2015, 09:22:18 AM
I Honestly think this is in better shape than when bb1 was released.
I agree, but there are definitely issues that need adressing. The good news is that they seem to be working on them, though.

At least for PS4, the controls works fine and I have no problem steering the team and actions for the players.
I have not tested so many skills but controls in general works fine.
Only played PC, but I'm generally happy with the controls. You can select between BB1 and BB2-style, but the new style actually feels more intuitive to me. I might be forced to go BB1-style tho, I almost misclicked a ton of times playing the NUL match in BB1 last night :D

I have heard problems with the End Turn placement for PC, which worries me a bit.
No need, they fixed that. Placement was indeed stupid throughout the beta, but they patched that after actually listening to feedback on the forum (wohey!)

And the biggest problem for now as I see it (have not looked after the patch so keep that in mind) would be the construction of Leagues.

It's more limited that BB1 currently, and I would like to switch of aging etc.. Not that this will have a huge affect on NUL but..
Have not looked at that at all, but it is worrisome if we can't set up proper leagues and stuff. That said, I do like spiralling expenses (my lizards have some 800k in the bank atm), and I don't think I mind aging.. don't think a single player in NUL would've been affected by aging so far in its history.