Season 21 - All brand spanking new and shiny teams

Started by J-Reedy, October 19, 2015, 03:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

S20 is on it's last legs, so let's kickoff the sign up for the season 21. I guess it was agreed that we'd be continuing with the old client until the new version has all the kinks sorted out and some more races added.

Official Stuff
----------------------------
- This season is for new (or relatively new) teams so there will be a TV limit of 1200.
- Only new teams or teams that have been played in previous NUL-leagues.
- League will be played with normal 1 match week per 1 real-time week pace.
- As last season, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time AND you don't tell about your absense at least an hour before the match in the forum, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.
- ALL NEW COACHES ARE WELCOME! This is your chance of glory with everyone on an even start!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two. And please don't use any id's or e-mail addresses that look spambotty like (e.g. "adman745" or "erxcvethxddy") or you might be mistaken as a bot.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches now the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

ABOUT THE TIMETABLE
It looks like season 20 should wrap up by the start of November so we might be able to get the season going early in November.

---------------------------------------

I'm currently suffering from acute busyness caused by real-life stuff, so I may sit this season out. But if it looks like there will be odd number of teams, I'll join to even the numbers. If that happens, I'm taking the never-before-played-by-me team of Khorne.

1. Kvasilad - Philosophers Pack (Skaven)
2. Gnaarkill - ? (Amazon)
3. Equilibri - ? (Khemri)
4. The Golden Arrow - ? (maybe Chaos Dwarf)
5. Hakos - FestFixarna (Norse)
6. Mr B - ? (Wood Elfs)
7. Barmution - Big Pharma (Ogre)
8. Lars - Thin-Lizzies (Lizardmen)
9.... your name and team here! ...

tags

I'm definitely in!

Not 100% sure what team yet, but I'm thinking maybe skaven.

Boy am I gonna miss those lizards...

Gnaarkill

Yes, count me in aswell!

As mentioned before in another thread i will be gone for about two weeks and will be back in action on the 9th of november. So I hope I will make it to the new season kick-off.

I will play the Amazon team. Story and name will be announced on a later occasion ;D

/Gnaarkill

equilibri

Well, I would not miss this for the world!

This season will be a bashy season for me, and I will enjoy playing an unknown team called Khemri! :D
Dont know if they have been played in NUL before, so I will try them!

Prepare for a season with dust in your eyes, and not for the speed, but for the endless attempts on picking up the ball... :D

The Golden Arrow

I will join. Want a bash team this time round. I think I will go with chaos dwarves cause I've never played them.

hakos

I will definitely join. Most likely with a brand new team with AV 7.

Either Wood Elves to finish my tour of all elven teams. Or Norse, they were my second team ever, many years ago now and at that time I failed completely to understand how to play them. Hopefully I have learned something since then.

Decisions, decisions,

/hakos

Mr B

Hmm.. all bash.. so I might try some elf friends then.
W or pro I guess..

tags

Quote from: equilibri on October 19, 2015, 07:15:32 PM
This season will be a bashy season for me, and I will enjoy playing an unknown team called Khemri! :D

Pretty sure I remember Mr. B having a fearsome Khemri team back in the day!

Barmution

I'm in and being inspired by my last match vs Gnaar I think I'll go Ogres, at least for a season.

Big Pharma will stomp ya!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on October 20, 2015, 12:57:32 PM
I'm in and being inspired by my last match vs Gnaar I think I'll go Ogres, at least for a season.

Big Pharma will stomp ya!

Haha absolutly epic Barm!!
We have a nice background story for this season for sure! :)
I mentioned Big Pharma in my reply of your matchreport aswell, haha! ;D

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on October 20, 2015, 10:02:37 AM
Quote from: equilibri on October 19, 2015, 07:15:32 PM

Pretty sure I remember Mr. B having a fearsome Khemri team back in the day!

It's up there on the scroll. Season 8 champs. Drop Dead Gorgeous were (are?) a Khemri team coached by noneother than the B man himself.

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 20, 2015, 03:59:35 PM
Haha absolutly epic Barm!!
We have a nice background story for this season for sure! :)
I mentioned Big Pharma in my reply of your matchreport aswell, haha! ;D
I read it, great stuff man ;D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on October 20, 2015, 09:54:00 AM
W or pro I guess..

Ok, if you go Wood, I go Norse. If you go Pro, I go Wood. Let me know which one it is. /hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on October 26, 2015, 08:51:51 PM
W or pro I guess..

Ok, if you go Wood, I go Norse. If you go Pro, I go Wood. Let me know which one it is. /hakos

Aah.. you basterd.. I wad aiming for w.. but it would also be fun with two elf's among the bashing hoards..
But.. I'll go woody. ;)

tags

Quote from: Mr B on October 27, 2015, 02:38:21 PM
Quote from: hakos on October 26, 2015, 08:51:51 PM
W or pro I guess..

Aah.. you basterd.. I wad aiming for w.. but it would also be fun with two elf's among the bashing hoards..
But.. I'll go woody. ;)

Ahem. Since when is Skaven bashy? :D