MD1, Practice those moves

Started by Mr B, November 13, 2015, 08:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on November 13, 2015, 10:11:36 PM
In that case shall we plan for Tuesday instead? I should be available all night but later is preferable.
Ok, can you do Tuesday at 21?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Barmution

Ok, see you then.

Have a nice weekend.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 13, 2015, 03:59:51 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on November 13, 2015, 10:23:05 AM
Hi Hakos, time to get this show on the road!

Very busy week for me this, but I can probably do Sunday evening, likely from about 2000 and onwards. Failing that, it'll have to slip a bit into next week sometime.

Sunday 2000 should work, looking forward to it. Two nice soft teams without any big guys, who will bash, who will run?

Aand, looking at this popular description of your team members, I think our two teams will work perfectly in tandem and have one of the greatest parties ever !

(Python)

Glad you caught the reference, although I did of course go with the Live at Hollywood Bowl version with "Schopenhauer and Hegel" instead of just "Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel" :D

Anyway, I'm gonna struggle with 2000, do you think we could make it 21? Can maaaaybe make it before then, but hard to guarantee.

hakos

hmm, kind of late change of time, and 21 is also a bit late, but ok, will log in again at 21 /hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 15, 2015, 08:04:10 PM
hmm, kind of late change of time, and 21 is also a bit late, but ok, will log in again at 21 /hakos

Sorry about that, looks like I can make 2030, will watch game and forum from then

tags

In game now, will be ready from now on out.

tags

!!! Admins: please reset our game !!!

Just ran into a bug where the camera was just frozen, we don't have time to replay right now. Pretty crap, but I guess the match was pretty even and open, so it's best to reschedule.

hakos

Blizzard burrowed field in snow and finally froze Everything for poor kvasilad since his team was not used to the Cold. /hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on November 15, 2015, 10:01:29 PM
!!! Admins: please reset our game !!!

Thy will has been done, new tales are ready to be spun.

tags

Thanks J-R. Guess nobody has a fix for the frozen camera thing? Don't believe I've run into that particular beauty of a bug before.

Anyway, as for rescheduling, I'm pretty open tomorrow (Tuesday) from about 17 and onwards.
I can probably play Wednesday if we start no later than 1745.
I believe I have Sunday evening available from 2030 and onwards.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on November 13, 2015, 10:39:04 AM
Gnaar Gnaar-binks!

Where are you and your fancy ladies.
The Valley of Mumin awaits you.
A bit busy.. or busig.. as we say here, how about a trick or two on Monday 21 CET?

Cheers!
/B

Yo B!

Sorry for the late reply m8. I've been pretty busy during the weekend.

If you see this, im alright to get this season going today @21 if MuminMamma is still up for it? ;D

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on November 16, 2015, 10:41:43 AM
Quote from: Mr B on November 13, 2015, 10:39:04 AM
Gnaar Gnaar-binks!

Where are you and your fancy ladies.
The Valley of Mumin awaits you.
A bit busy.. or busig.. as we say here, how about a trick or two on Monday 21 CET?

Cheers!
/B

Yo B!

Sorry for the late reply m8. I've been pretty busy during the weekend.

If you see this, im alright to get this season going today @21 if MuminMamma is still up for it? ;D

/Gnaarkill
Sure dude.
Just fix those pushups and our wood are ready.

Gnaarkill

Cool B!

See you tonight! 8)

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on November 16, 2015, 09:36:08 AM
Thanks J-R. Guess nobody has a fix for the frozen camera thing? Don't believe I've run into that particular beauty of a bug before.

Anyway, as for rescheduling, I'm pretty open tomorrow (Tuesday) from about 17 and onwards.
I can probably play Wednesday if we start no later than 1745.
I believe I have Sunday evening available from 2030 and onwards.

It seems to be a rare bug, I have only run into it once so far.

Tuesday actually looks quite good. How about starting at 19:00 tomorrow (17/11)?

Wednesday is doable if I skip an optional after work with my boss...

/hakos