MD1, Practice those moves

Started by Mr B, November 13, 2015, 08:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 16, 2015, 04:53:21 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on November 16, 2015, 09:36:08 AM
Thanks J-R. Guess nobody has a fix for the frozen camera thing? Don't believe I've run into that particular beauty of a bug before.

Anyway, as for rescheduling, I'm pretty open tomorrow (Tuesday) from about 17 and onwards.
I can probably play Wednesday if we start no later than 1745.
I believe I have Sunday evening available from 2030 and onwards.

It seems to be a rare bug, I have only run into it once so far.

Tuesday actually looks quite good. How about starting at 19:00 tomorrow (17/11)?

Wednesday is doable if I skip an optional after work with my boss...

/hakos

Tuesday 1900 is perfect, let's do that!

The Golden Arrow

I've had a similar bug some time ago. If I remember correctly it fixed itself after a while but not sure.

equilibri

The sun was rising above the dusty field when Ra and his fellow gods in Ye Old Dusty Ones was facing the slimey lizards of Thin-Lizzies!
It was going to be a game of nice passes, excellent agility and hammering fists that would... No, really, this was all just NUFFLE!

Short recap:
Old Dusty Ones got the ball first kickoff.
The crowd went mad and beat down almost every lizard on the field. (Pitch invasion with +2 for the Khemri...)
The Dusty Ones throw-ra advanced.
Lizards stopped him just a turn from the TD-line.
With some "easy" moves (6+ dodge, 4+ dodge, 4+ pickup with Sure Hands, 2+ GFI and 2+ GFI) he managed to score anyway in turn 8!
Lizards wanted to block in their last turn and that resulted in a dead Saurus... The Tomb Guardian was casualized to, but his regen-powers worked excellent!

Second half the lizards failed in picking up the ball so they got surrounded.
They slipped away, but got beaten down.
Then the Old Dusty Ones took the ball and ran for the TD-zone.
3 skinks blitzed the Throw-Ra down and out in the KO-booth.
The skink who took the ball got beaten down again and this time the Blitz-Ra took the ball.
He could hold on to it all the way and could score the teams second TD in turn 16.

Not much to say. Lasseman have done something to upset NUFFLE, and it really showed in this game.

And AG2 isn't that bad! :D

Thanz for the game, Lars!

Mr B

Wood Elfs faced the well known Amazon Ladies...

Quite a tricky game where the elf's just barely managed to keep the 1-0 lead from 1st half.
Could then steal the ball and get the upperhand.

It was snowing during the entire game and we managed to reduce the GFI to minimum of 4 rolls.

Just noticed, 6/30 successful blocks..
No wonder it was a hell to get you down.

Thanks for the game Gnaarly!
Good luck now with the Girlzz

Lars

yhea The match wasa bit rough on me a dead saurus in the first match, on top of that he also stole the mvp in the match :(
/Lars

Gnaarkill

Thanx for the match B!

Really enjoyed playing with a "real" team for once after six seasons with goblins and ogres, haha! ;D
Though it was a bit tricky to change mind set to that i can actually pass or hand over the ball to another player. I'm already looking forward to the next match, incredible fun! ;D

Had some misluck with a single dodge before TD and a failed GFI before TD. But you deserved the win B, no question about it! And as always, a blast to play against you! ;D

Story mode:
Text taken from the latest issue of Lustria Blood Bowl Magazine
The Lustria Heroines are to say the least, confused. "What happened!? We were supposed to win!" states Barbarella, team leader of the Heroines.
Their newly injected superdrug obviously didn't do the trick in the first match of the season.
Coach Gnaarkill states that "It will take maybe up to a whole season before we will see the full effect of the BigPharma inc. BabyBoom Pro substance."
The Heroines are not impressed and the team is talking about Coach Gnaarkill as lion food already. Some eye witnesses report that Coach Gnaarkill "fled" from the arena directly after the match, without even considering going in to the locker room, looking rather uncomfortable and sweaty in his newly acquired suit.
For more information, please follow us on our next week report as the Lustria Heroines story unfolds.

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Lars on November 17, 2015, 12:05:29 PM
yhea The match wasa bit rough on me a dead saurus in the first match, on top of that he also stole the mvp in the match :(
/Lars

Ouch man, that is really rough.

The Golden Arrow

Barm, just want to say that I'm home and if you want to I could play earlier than 21 as well :)

Barmution

Cool, I'm logging in now and hope to see you there soon :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Season have started for yet some new teams. This time the philosopher rats had to travel all the way to the north, to the home of the party people, and much to their surprise found snow on the ground with a blistering sun in the sky.

Rats received and started to run from side to side, utilising their speed trying to open up a hole in the norse defence. After a couple of turns they succeeded but only one lonely gutter runner made it through, the next dodged so badly that he did not recover for the whole match. The blitz failed, but the gutter runner was squeezed to the border, he had to try and dodge away and score, but failed.

After that the ball was free and neither team got to do anything useful with it, although the rats had at least two really good chances to steal the ball and score. But the half ended 0-0.

Second half, one gutter runner couldn't stand the heat in the snowy lands so FestFixarna had two guys more at start of second half. A double skull for the norse made it exciting anyway and rats moved close to the ball and got two gutter runners surrounding the lone ball carrying thrower. He managed to get away and disappear into a cage. One turn later the cage was on the opponent half.

It was at this time the big surprise happened. Instead of forming a defence, the philosopers started to debate among themselves. I play, therefore I exist some said. No, no, To play or not to play that is the question. And clearly the answer was Not to play. After four minutes of doing nothing, except for the coaches having a friendly conversation about other matters, the norse could run away from the rats.

Not much happend after that and 1-0 was scored in turn 16. And then a great party took place with many philosophical discussions happening late into the night, although they became less and less professional the later it became and the more alcohol that was consumed.

Nice friendly match, no permanent damages, nice chatting, few spp though.

Kvasilad had some bad luck with dices in key situations. Otherwise the dices were against me, -15 and -16 for 1D and 2D for me while kvasilad had positive numbers. Among other things I got 3 double skulls. But him missing one turn was the game breaker.

And for our fans in Finland we would like to point out that the most valued player on the norse team of course was Kalle "Kossu" Koskenkorva.

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

The last game of the week is played and the dwarves barely managed to scrape out a win in a very tight game against the ogres. The ogres where much ahead in the smashing business but the dwarves pulled some elven moves and managed to score, a feat the snotlings did not quite seem to comprehend. It should also be noted that all casualties where scored by the same ogre. Urk will have a chance to show off his awesome new talents already next game!

Barmution

Yeah, it was a fun game and it really went above expectation, much due to Urk's, the elder of the Johnson brothers, amazing performance on the field. His smaller brother, Bork, did sadly live up to his name and both derped out and caused turnovers like expected :P

Thanks for the match, TGA, was an entertaining one for sure.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.