Season 21 - MD7

Started by J-Reedy, November 13, 2015, 09:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

If some of you didn't notice, we had an issue with the site today. The registration with the DN service had terminated, we're working on moving the domain over to current admin regime. Hopefully everything should be in order in a few days. Will keep you posted and will open the signup for S21 when we get the confirmation that the site will continue to function normally.

equilibri

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 11, 2016, 02:46:04 PM
If some of you didn't notice, we had an issue with the site today. The registration with the DN service had terminated, we're working on moving the domain over to current admin regime. Hopefully everything should be in order in a few days. Will keep you posted and will open the signup for S21 when we get the confirmation that the site will continue to function normally.

I have been locked in a shocked position all day since I noticed! :D
Now everything feels right again!

And I guess you will open signup for S22, not 21...  ;)

Glad to have u back!

equilibri

And there we go! The fifth win for the amazing bonepiles from the desert!
This time against some dodgy and pretty goodlooking ladies from Lustria. Thank Ra that a Khemri team has no interest in flesh, just bones and blood!

So, a fun game where the ladies just kept getting out of the way and tried not to get hit. Now and then a long arm from a mummy smacked them where it hurt the most, but most of the time it was just a slow walk in the park for the Old Gods. And a slow walk it was! The second TD was done by a mummy, who catched the ball when the Throw-Ra failed picking it up! (and the mummy got a skill from it...)

The regeneration part was not so good today, though. 2 tries, and both failed, with the second resulting in a dead (finally, totally and very much dead...) Blitz-Ra that had learned to hit harder! (yeah, I lost my MB-blitzer...)  >:(

Thanx for the game, Gnaar! Always a fun time playing against you!

Now it is up to my friends in Spikes N' Skulls LTD to beat the crap out of the slim Jims from the forest and that way see to it that my team can make it to the Play-Off! Beat them hard, Golden! :D
(Its enough if you just can hold a draw...)  ;D

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 10, 2016, 08:15:33 PM
Quote from: Mr B on January 09, 2016, 09:10:54 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 07, 2016, 11:43:05 AM
Hi, I'm in the middle of moving so have no idea when I'll have time. I don't think Tuesday will work but might be possible. Whole next week is really sketchy as you can imagine.
Ok..
Just let me know some days ahead.
Thx

I think next week will be very hard, but the week after I should be free most days.

As it turned out playing tonight (Tuesday) is possible afterall. If you still have an opening, are you interested in playing?

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 12, 2016, 03:23:22 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 10, 2016, 08:15:33 PM
Quote from: Mr B on January 09, 2016, 09:10:54 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 07, 2016, 11:43:05 AM
Hi, I'm in the middle of moving so have no idea when I'll have time. I don't think Tuesday will work but might be possible. Whole next week is really sketchy as you can imagine.
Ok..
Just let me know some days ahead.
Thx

I think next week will be very hard, but the week after I should be free most days.

As it turned out playing tonight (Tuesday) is possible afterall. If you still have an opening, are you interested in playing?
Yes.. it works for me 21 a clock.
Deal?

Mr B

So.. is it off?

Alright, I'm not a fan of waiting for no avail.
We take this another day, Sunday is off.

Saturday is OFF.
Wednesday OFF.
Monday is OFF.

21 CET is the starting hour.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: equilibri on January 11, 2016, 10:31:58 PM

Thanx for the game, Gnaar! Always a fun time playing against you!

And thank you Equi! Yes, it was a very enjoyable game ;D
Don't mind the TD's, kills are what counts ;)

Sorry for replying late btw. I had a fever going during our match. But it was nice to do some fun during the evening after laying in bed all day ;D

/Gnaar "The plauge" kill

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Mr B on January 12, 2016, 09:03:23 PM
So.. is it off?

Saturday is OFF.
Wednesday OFF.
Monday is OFF.

Sorry, with the move and lots of travelling I have alot on my mind and this slipped :-(

I can probably play on Tuesday next week.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 15, 2016, 11:01:03 AM
Quote from: Mr B on January 12, 2016, 09:03:23 PM
So.. is it off?

Saturday is OFF.
Wednesday OFF.
Monday is OFF.

Sorry, with the move and lots of travelling I have alot on my mind and this slipped :-(

I can probably play on Tuesday next week.
Ok.. probably..

The Golden Arrow

I confirm that Tuesday is go time :)

Mr B

Game was played,

Ended like this.

Wiz was useless.
Next game there will be no wiz.
Lets see how that one goes.

Cheers!