Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Mr B

The Golden Arrow

Merry Christmas!

Will not be able to play this week..

hakos

Merry Christmas !

I can play 26, 27, 28 any time, after that it is probably next year before a new opportunity arises.

/Hakos

equilibri

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 24, 2015, 08:49:26 AM
Merry Christmas!

Will not be able to play this week..

That is understood

Well, not monday, then.
So, how about tuesday or wednesday? Around 20:00?

The Golden Arrow

Wednesday should probably work. Can't say 100 % though since I have lots of stuff happening and not sure when I can get time off. If that fails I can play this weekend most times (except saturday night).

equilibri

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 27, 2015, 10:46:09 PM
Wednesday should probably work. Can't say 100 % though since I have lots of stuff happening and not sure when I can get time off. If that fails I can play this weekend most times (except saturday night).

Ok, let us say wednesday at 20:00. I will check in here before, so just write here if you cant make it.

Otherwise friday is a nice day for me. Will be pretty tired after New Years Eve, but around 20:00 I propably have woken up! :D

Mr B

Barm.. fancy a game?
Its Wednesday or later.. next year :o
21 cet as always.

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on December 28, 2015, 08:14:27 AM
Barm.. fancy a game?
21 cet as always.
Whoa... no room for a quick match anywhere between 11 to 16 on Wednesday? Me and the mrs are invited to dinner later that evening.

Otherwise it's gonna have to be next year :/

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on December 28, 2015, 10:51:21 PM
Quote from: Mr B on December 28, 2015, 08:14:27 AM
Barm.. fancy a game?
21 cet as always.
Whoa... no room for a quick match anywhere between 11 to 16 on Wednesday? Me and the mrs are invited to dinner later that evening.

Otherwise it's gonna have to be next year :/

Cheers!
-Barm
Nope, then the kids are awake and I'll like to spend the hours with them.

Np we take it next year then, pretty much free from Sunday and onwards @21 CET.

Cheers and have a wonderful new years eve.
/B

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on December 28, 2015, 11:01:35 PM
Nope, then the kids are awake and I'll like to spend the hours with them.

Np we take it next year then, pretty much free from Sunday and onwards @21 CET.

Cheers and have a wonderful new years eve.
/B
Very much fair, mate. Have a great one, you too :)

Sunday evening sounds good but I'll have to get back to you when the time comes.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: equilibri on December 28, 2015, 07:13:29 AM

Ok, let us say wednesday at 20:00. I will check in here before, so just write here if you cant make it.

Otherwise friday is a nice day for me. Will be pretty tired after New Years Eve, but around 20:00 I propably have woken up! :D

Just want to tell you that I'm on for tonight :)

equilibri

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 30, 2015, 06:26:29 PM
Quote from: equilibri on December 28, 2015, 07:13:29 AM

Just want to tell you that I'm on for tonight :)

Great! See u on the field in an hour!

The Golden Arrow

I can't get blood bowl manager to work. No idea why, but it just doesn't start. Can you add the game Equilibri?

equilibri

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 31, 2015, 11:02:32 AM
I can't get blood bowl manager to work. No idea why, but it just doesn't start. Can you add the game Equilibri?

Here it is:

I have no words for the game...