Season 21 - MD6

Started by J-Reedy, November 13, 2015, 09:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

My BB-M works fine...

So here is the game.
Orge vs W-Elf.. was a crazy game lots of failed things.. more than expected.

But anyhow, thanks for the game Barm,  to tired to create a fluffy report now.

Cheers!
/B

tags

Quote from: Mr B on January 04, 2016, 10:39:36 PM
My BB-M works fine...

Damn, that is weird. Tried on both my home machines now, same error. Even tried rebooting, same thing. Says "BBM Encountered a user-defined breakpoint", then it stops.

Both machines run Windows 10, maybe some update has wrecked something. Anything on any forums about BBM vs Win10?

tags

Asked around on bbtactics and found this thread:
http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/bbm-vs-windows-10.5626/

Apparently BBM broke with a recent Win10 update (which seems right since I think I remember using it on Win10 on several occasions). Uninstalled KB 3132372 and BBM worked again. Sigh.

Mr B

Good info kvali!

I do not use win10 as of now.
How is it?

The Golden Arrow

Ok that must be what was wrong for me as well.

Windows 10 works fine I guess, better than 8 at least
least.

tags

Yeah, Win10 is nice to use in general, and you'll feel pretty much at home if you come from Win7. There's no rush to upgrade yet, though, as there are a few bugs and driver issues they are still ironing out.

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on January 04, 2016, 10:39:36 PM
Orge vs W-Elf.. was a crazy game lots of failed things.. more than expected.

But anyhow, thanks for the game Barm,  to tired to create a fluffy report now.

Cheers!
/B
Was a really fun one and actually closer than I'd dared hope, thanks for the game B :)

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Last match of the day played. Two AV7 teams. Block vs Dodge.

It was a nice friendly game with just some touches of blood, but unfortunately it was more or less settled in turn 3. In that turn 3 of his players left the field and after that it was just a matter of pressing my number advantage.

Gnaarkill played well and got out of many tough spots due to his dodge, but building block cages around his players almost every single turn after turn 3 made it possible to pick off his players one by one. In turn 14 he only had 3 players left on the field.

Thanks for the match, you played well, but the block dices were on my side today. When you stunned my players, I KO and BH yours and that made the difference. And as always, it is a pleasure to speak with you during the match.

/hakos

Mr B

Nice, game approved and MD moved on!

See ya all in MD7 thread.