Season 21 - MD4

Started by J-Reedy, November 13, 2015, 09:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

The Golden Arrow

Match day is forwarded!

Hakos, not completely sure when I can play, I can probably make it Sunday evening. Next week I might be able to make it Tuesday or Wednesday, not 100 % sure right now though.

equilibri

Barm!

I suggest one of these playing times:

Fri 4/12: 19:00->
Sat 5/12: Whenever
Sun 6/12: 20:00->
Tue 8/12: 19:30->
Wed 9/12: 19:30->

Does any of these work for you?

//Eq

Lars

Gnaarkill When can you play?
I can play
firday 04/12 20:00-
sunday 06/12 16:00-
monday 07/12 20:00-
thusday 08/12 20:00-

/Lars

tags

Hey B, time for another chapter in this miserable season for the rats.

I can play Sunday and Tuesday and probably (next) Friday.

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 03, 2015, 09:35:26 PM
Match day is forwarded!

Hakos, not completely sure when I can play, I can probably make it Sunday evening. Next week I might be able to make it Tuesday or Wednesday, not 100 % sure right now though.

Next week will be very busy, no evenings possible, so I would really like if we could get this done on sunday. Let me know when you know more about the possible time.

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on December 03, 2015, 11:02:30 PM
Barm!

//Eq
Hey Equi!

Today (Friday) at 19 is great for me. You still up for it?

Cheers,
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on December 04, 2015, 10:52:05 AM

Doable both days...IF we start 21 cet.
Sunday?

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on December 04, 2015, 01:02:31 PM
Quote from: equilibri on December 03, 2015, 11:02:30 PM
Barm!

//Eq
Hey Equi!

Today (Friday) at 19 is great for me. You still up for it?

Cheers,
-Barm

Absolutely! I see u on the field in a couple of hours!

equilibri

It is a sad day for Ye Old Dusty Ones... They let some small snotling score against them! The fury of the desertgods is terrifying and reports come in that raging skeletons (propably fans...) run around the streets and throw their bones at everything they see!
But that lasted about 5 minutes... No more bones left...

Well, they won the game, but still!!!

First half was as usual... Slow dirty bones moved slowly towards the TD-zone of the opponent... The Ogres tried to smash them, but it was impossible to stop the "Tank of Doom and Dust"!
So, in turn 8 they scored the TD.

Second half looked like the Old Ones could stop the little snot with the ball, but somehow the Ogres remembered how to throw and with the ball in hand the little green bastard flew through the air and landed like a leaping frog close enough to score.
Some say that this made coach Barm just scream out in joy and the snotling (not sure if those things have names...) that scored was awarded "Most Brilliant and Superior Player Ever"! (a price that the coach created at that moment...)

Well, the joy lasted for a turn or two, but then the players in Big Pharma realized that the game wasn't over (a bit too late, though...) and Ye Old Dusty Ones could walk in TD number 2 for the win!

So, still undefeated with Khemri... Guess I have something to celebrate... :D

Thanx for the game, Barm! Always a pleasure playing against you!
I am so sorry that Queen Nuffle seem to have a crush on me and let me do crazy stuff and succeed... :D

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on December 04, 2015, 02:17:17 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 04, 2015, 10:52:05 AM

Doable both days...IF we start 21 cet.
Sunday?

Sunday 21 it is

hakos

Quote from: hakos on December 04, 2015, 12:39:19 PM
Match day is forwarded!

Next week will be very busy, no evenings possible, so I would really like if we could get this done on sunday. Let me know when you know more about the possible time.

/hakos

Hi sunday is not as open as I thought, but I should be able to start play ~17/18 until 21. Let me know if you can start in that timeframe as well. As I said, I do not have much time during next week due to traveling.

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: hakos on December 06, 2015, 08:55:18 AM
Quote from: hakos on December 04, 2015, 12:39:19 PM
Match day is forwarded!

/hakos

Hi sunday is not as open as I thought, but I should be able to start play ~17/18 until 21. Let me know if you can start in that timeframe as well. As I said, I do not have much time during next week due to traveling.

/hakos

Well it's very iffy tonight. I will be in Gothenburg tonight but might be able to play anyway if we start at 21. This is highly unsure however and I probably won't know until around that time or a little before. Will try to update you when I can so if you can check in here tonight if you are available.

hakos

ok, will check here again, latest 21