Started by J-Reedy, November 13, 2015, 09:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

I'm not going to make it, sorry :-(

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on December 05, 2015, 06:37:16 PM
Quote from: Mr B on December 04, 2015, 02:17:17 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 04, 2015, 10:52:05 AM
Hey B, time for another chapter in this miserable season for the rats.

I can play Sunday and Tuesday and probably (next) Friday.
Doable both days...IF we start 21 cet.
Sunday?

Sunday 21 it is
Looks tough tonight.
Can we push it 30 min?

Aand now it looks ok again..

tags

Quote from: Mr B on December 06, 2015, 08:17:40 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 05, 2015, 06:37:16 PM
Quote from: Mr B on December 04, 2015, 02:17:17 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 04, 2015, 10:52:05 AM
Hey B, time for another chapter in this miserable season for the rats.

I can play Sunday and Tuesday and probably (next) Friday.
Doable both days...IF we start 21 cet.
Sunday?

Sunday 21 it is
Looks tough tonight.
Can we push it 30 min?

Aand now it looks ok again..

Should be fine either way, I'll be online from about 21.

Mr B

TD Frenzy was expected and ... it was delivered.

To tired to write to much, but thanks for the game kvasi!ad

Cheers
BR
/B

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on December 04, 2015, 09:56:55 AM
Gnaarkill When can you play?
I can play
firday 04/12 20:00-
sunday 06/12 16:00-
monday 07/12 20:00-
thusday 08/12 20:00-

/Lars

Hey Lars!

Sorry for the late reply, how about a dance today @21.00 or tomorrow @21.00?

/Gnaarkill

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 07, 2015, 09:49:41 AM
Quote from: Lars on December 04, 2015, 09:56:55 AM
Gnaarkill When can you play?
I can play
firday 04/12 20:00-
sunday 06/12 16:00-
monday 07/12 20:00-
thusday 08/12 20:00-

/Lars

Hey Lars!

Sorry for the late reply, how about a dance today @21.00 or tomorrow @21.00?

/Gnaarkill

Lets rock it out tonight at 21:00

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on December 07, 2015, 11:54:23 AM

Lets rock it out tonight at 21:00

/Lars

Cool Lars! See you tonight! ;D

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 03, 2015, 09:35:26 PM
Match day is forwarded!

Hakos, not completely sure when I can play, I can probably make it Sunday evening. Next week I might be able to make it Tuesday or Wednesday, not 100 % sure right now though.

Tuesday is not that good for me, but I might have a chance if we start between 19-20. If that does not work out I think we can not play until saturday or sunday.

/HÃ¥kan

The Golden Arrow

Tuesday is fine with me. Get back when you know for sure.

Gnaarkill

Ok, wow this was a looong time ago. Im feeling like I could be playing in the The Dusty Ones when writing this match report, lol ;D
Anyway, Thin-Lizzies vs Lustria Heroines. Lars had awful dices and really, nuffle said a big NO to Lars today. Without the block skill on those big lizards, they had a hard time trying to take down the Heroines players. The Heroines on the other hand had a quite nice evening even though their teamleader, Barbarella (RIP), died a horrible death because the heroines doctor was occupied trying to patch up a smashed collar bone on one of the linewomens, Aeryn Sun.

Excerpt from the Lustria Blood Bowl Magazine:
So it has finally happened. The Lustria Heroines has finally got their first victory for the season. "It was about time" says the newly recruited space heroine, Samus Aran, who got signed with the heroines just minutes before the match. "I had to take my space shuttle into warpspeed to the Old World just to get to the match in time!" she adds.

After a few tumultuous weeks in the team, the tension between the team and coach Gnaarkill has been... thick to say the least. Coach Gnaarkill has via conacts been able to manage the team from an unknown location in the Ogre Kingdoms and has been able to do so without the heroines knowledge.
The former teamleader Barbarella (RIP), yes she died during todays match, has unknowingly been manipulated by coach Gnaarkills contacts even though she thought that she was running the team by herself. The death of the Heroines leader has been rumored to be a plot from coach Gnaarkill to "Silence that bitch, once and for all" and to bring order to the team.
Apperantly the plan worked out well and in an interview with coach Gnaarkill right after the match he states "The death of Barbarella is a heavy loss for our team but we have new strong leader, Samus Aran, she really proved that today with one Touchdown and one casualty. She will be our new guiding star on our road for glory and to the NUL trophy."

Are all these turns of events really coach Gnaarkills making or is it just the Big Pharma inc. BabyBoom Pro substance kicking in? Well, let's find out in the next issue and match report from the Lustria Blood Bowl Magazine.

-Gnaarkill

Lars

Nuffel was a bit evil yesterday but at least no deaths and nasty injuries, and got to keep the mvp.

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 07, 2015, 09:03:08 PM
Tuesday is fine with me. Get back when you know for sure.

I can play from 20. Hope you see this in time.

@Gnaarkill: Big gz to the victory, well done

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Sorry, didn't check the forum. Can you play now?

Edit: I can't play this weekend, the earliest time I can play is next Monday.

hakos

Back from a 3 day travel.

Ok, let's play on monday then. I can start from 18.

/hakos

hakos

@Golden
No life sign from you since dec 8 so I guess there will be no match tonight either. Will check in here again between 20-21 in case you show up. Should be able to play all evenings this week, after 18, though.

@All
Now 7 days since last match was played and 11 days since day 4 started. It seems me and Golden still have problem to find a time. I'm fine with a 1-1 draw in case you want to continue but I would of course prefer to play the match. But I do not want to be the hold-up.

/hakos