Season 21 - MD4

Started by J-Reedy, November 13, 2015, 09:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

I can play tonight, from 20 or so. Have been away travelling over the weekend so haven't checked in here.

hakos

ah, nice, I can play now as well

The Golden Arrow

hakos

And finally the party people managed to get to the same arena as the spiky ones.

It was an even and intense match all 16 rounds.

Norse started as receiver and managed to get the ball very close to the end zone. All needed was one successful block, although with only one dice and no RR. But this was the third time and so it failed and first half was without goals.

Second half, the spiky ones received. In turn 11 or so, they managed to hurt and knock out 3 players in one turn, after that it was not possible to cover all holes and they scored in turn 14. 0-1

But, still two turns left, a desperate all-in flank attack was set-up. Managed to get my runner in position with a norse werewolf as bodyguard and even pick up the ball with the thrower. Rest of the team engaged his team. When one dwarf failed an unintentional dodge the impossible suddenly seemed possible. Ran all I could with the thrower, even one GFI which cost me the RR I had left. Throwed the ball and NO, failed to Catch and no rerolls left. BUT the ball bounced to the agility 2 bodyguard who surprisingly caught it. Not believing what happened he ran all he could, including one more gfi, and he scored in turn 16 as the very last thing happening. 1-1

Very even match, both on the field and with regard to dices. No permanent damages. All in all a 1-1 result seemed relatively fair, even though Golden probably had counted this up as a victory after his turn 14 1-0 goal.

Thanks for the match.

BR/ Hakos

Gnaarkill

Wow! Those last two turns really sounded unreal!
Would love to see a replay of that ;D

Great work, both of you! 8)

/Gnaar

Barmution

Wow, nice one Hakos! Gratz :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.