Season 21 - MD3

Started by J-Reedy, November 13, 2015, 09:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on November 27, 2015, 01:44:58 PM
can't play until sunday evening so i suppose we have to take it next week.
I can play
monday  20:00-
thursday 20:00-
friday 20:00-

/Lars
Fair enough, Monday at 21:00 then?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on November 28, 2015, 07:08:56 PM
Quote from: Lars on November 27, 2015, 01:44:58 PM
can't play until sunday evening so i suppose we have to take it next week.
I can play
monday  20:00-
thursday 20:00-
friday 20:00-

/Lars
Fair enough, Monday at 21:00 then?

-Barm

Sure sounds good cya then

-L

hakos

A match that no player apparently wanted to participate in have been played.

Players left the field left and right, every turn. Perhaps it was the cold beer that tempted them from the sidelines?

After first half 9 players had left the field, although 8 came back. Only to leave again. Second half was more violent, an equal amount left but much more hurt this time. And, perhaps worh mentioning as well, the tree spent 12 of 16 turns securely rooted in place.

The elves received the ball and scored easily almost immediately. The norse replied by scoring in turn 8 and 16 and thus won 2 to 1.

Mr B played excellent, no mistakes as far as I could spot, but was constantly outnumbered since I had fantastic dices, and he, not so much.

Thanks for the match, even if it was much easier than expected due to my lucky dices it was still quite exciting, you never know what those elves will do next time.

/hakos

Mr B

Thanks H.. You had good cover up.
Well done.. safely plaied.

Barmution

Plus side: First TD for the team, good gold and leveled both a Snot and Urk who hogged another MVP. Deathyfied one of those annoying Skinks.
Downside: Lars had a massive 2nd half dice wise. We lost the actual match and 2 Snots to death (Nuffle seemingly smelled that we didn't have apothecaries).

Conclusion: Getting diced w Ogres makes it virtually impossible not to lose. No surprises here :P

Thanks for the match, Lars. I take it MVP on a Saurus felt pretty sweet this time?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on November 30, 2015, 10:25:30 PM
Plus side: First TD for the team, good gold and leveled both a Snot and Urk who hogged another MVP. Deathyfied one of those annoying Skinks.
Downside: Lars had a massive 2nd half dice wise. We lost the actual match and 2 Snots to death (Nuffle seemingly smelled that we didn't have apothecaries).

Conclusion: Getting diced w Ogres makes it virtually impossible not to lose. No surprises here :P

Thanks for the match, Lars. I take it MVP on a Saurus felt pretty sweet this time?

So the match between Thin Lizzies and Big Pharma has been played a interesting match where all the injuries was of the death kind. The match started of with the ogres receiving they pummeled along slowly along the pitch and finished of the sixth turn with a nice snottling throw that resulted in a goal. With 2 turns to score the lizzards made a offensive setup and managed to score with a lot of luck involving a lot of dodges and missed blocks from a snottling. The second half started of much as the second ended with a goal that was almost a copy of the one from first half. The rest was mostly about that the ogres tried to secure the ball and the lizzards tried to disrupt.

Thanks for the match Barmution and sorry the dices

And getting to keep my first MVP this season is awesome
/Lars

The Golden Arrow

The match between the evil dwarves and good heroins has been played and this time the girls did not stand up to the challenge. Two early send offs allowed the dwarves to grind their way through the amazon defense in the first half and in the second they tried a long shot pass that was intercepted by one of the dwarves (oh the embarrasement for the poor thrower). This meant that I could comfortably run (well walk might be more appropriate) in the deciding goal.

The women gave as well as they got though and killed two slave goblins and almost injured a dwarf. This important player was given proper medical assistance however and managed to recover. Both of the kills were done by the same woman, Sarah Connor, who must really be looking for the next terminator!

equilibri

"An undefeated team after 3 matches, you say?"
"Still no TD against them, you say?"
"Not even Gutter Runners can score against them, you say?"

All these questions and the answer would propably be an elf-team with graceful dodges and extreme passing skills, right?

Nope, not even close. It is just some old dusty bones from the far deserts in the south, that somehow have managed to be on the right side of Nuffle!

This game started as every other game. The Khemri bashed, and the other team tried to stay away.
Slowly the bones carried the ball to the TD-zone, but some weird piles of cheese and hair made them trip a bit to much, so first half was without any TD.
The rats really used their agility to dodge away from the tough mummies and defended great against the slower team

Second half Nuffle realized that the rats had gotten away with to much, so after they managed to roll 4+ on every (3) KO-roll, he gave them a double 1 on a dodge, and that was it.
The bones shuffled forward and took the ball, and this time they managed to stay on their feet and could score turn 16.

Not the most impressive match, but I am very pleased of the outcome! :D

Thanx for the game, Kvasilad! Better luck next time!