Season 21 - MD2

Started by J-Reedy, November 13, 2015, 09:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Mr B

If your still there 5 more min....

Lars

Mr B

Perfect weather... on a snowy stadium... Bah.
To close to the other game I'd guess.

A tight and sweet game not to much to say, was a close call for the elfs to take the lead but today it was a draw.
Well played game in the first half by the LasseLizards, and ending 1-0.
Equalizer came after a few turns in the second half, then elf's could steal the ball after a failed dodge from a skink but it was recovered and nothing more happened.

No perms at least, apo can now be salvaged woohoo!

Good luck Lasse and well done!
/B

Lars

Thanks for the match a really close one.
But the curse of the MVP continues this time it was awarded to the mercenary skink :(

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: Lars on November 19, 2015, 09:18:52 AM
Thanks for the match a really close one.
But the curse of the MVP continues this time it was awarded to the mercenary skink :(

/Lars

Wow, that is incredibly bad luck, it really sucks, hope it gets better soon.

/hakos

tags

Hey Golden! I'm pretty sure I can play Saturday evening and Sunday evening, though I'm a bit fussy about exactly which time. Should be pretty safe from 21 onwards both days I believe. Failing that, we're looking at Tuesday next week after 17, or next weekend.

equilibri

Hakos!

Can we play sunday, instead?
Something come up tomorrow that I need to do so it would be nice if we could move our game to sunday.

Any time after 19:00 is fine by me!

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on November 20, 2015, 11:43:18 PM
Hakos!

Something come up tomorrow that I need to do so it would be nice if we could move our game to sunday.

Ok, sunday, 19:00 it is /hakos

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on November 20, 2015, 12:38:17 PM
Hey Golden! I'm pretty sure I can play Saturday evening and Sunday evening, though I'm a bit fussy about exactly which time. Should be pretty safe from 21 onwards both days I believe. Failing that, we're looking at Tuesday next week after 17, or next weekend.

Tonight is no longer a possibility.

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on November 21, 2015, 09:39:51 AM
Quote from: equilibri on November 20, 2015, 11:43:18 PM
Hakos!

Ok, sunday, 19:00 it is /hakos

Thanx, mate!

See u tomorrow on the field of dust and snow! :D

//Eq

The Golden Arrow

The weekend is not possible I'm afraid. I think I can do Tuesday but would prefer to start later. Can you start at 21 perhaps?

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on November 21, 2015, 09:39:27 PM
The weekend is not possible I'm afraid. I think I can do Tuesday but would prefer to start later. Can you start at 21 perhaps?

Tuesday 21 works!

equilibri

So, how about those Khemri?
Well, they are agile, tough and very fun to watch!

SO DON'T HUG THEM IF U HAVE AV7!

No, really, this game was all about the overconfident Norse that liked standing close to the old gods from the desert in the first half.
And that hurt...

And then they were only 7 left for second half...

Thanx for the game, Hakos! Be more careful next match and remember that AV7 is like paper...

PS. Did I mention that I got an interception? :D

hakos

Yes, I have clearly not adapated to playing a non-elf, non AV 7 team yet. Tried to pass when it was not necessary, played defense by locking down tomb Guardians with lineman. Not smart, and got punished, as I should be.

I did expect to retire one player though but that AV 6 runner looks like he will have to go as well, and that hurts.

Equi forgot to mention that he did two pick-ups, the second one in rain, and both succeded (natural 6) in first try, so no chance steal the ball either. Plus the intercept. Who said Khemri have bad agility? At least he did not humiliate me by lot's of dodging as well.

On the plus side, two players levelled, one of them is the formidable Kalle Koskenkorva.

/hakos