Season 22 sign-up - TV limited

Started by J-Reedy, January 20, 2016, 11:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Here it is, the much awaited Sign-up for the NUL season 22.

Official Stuff
----------------------------
- This is the 2nd season from the set of 3, so this will be TV limited. TV limit will be same as with the team with the highest TV from S21 that will continue into S22. At the moment, highest S22 team TV is 1460 (Spikes'n'Skulls), so the limit will probably be around 1500. Just to remind everybody, the rules for the TV value stuff are HERE.
- Only new teams or teams that have been played in previous NUL-leagues.
- League will be played with normal 1 match week per 1 real-time week pace.
- As last season, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time AND you don't tell about your absense at least an hour before the match in the forum, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.
- ALL NEW COACHES ARE WELCOME! This is your chance of glory by starting every game with treasure trove of incentives! Start a goblin team and start practicing how to spend 1 000 000 gold pieces in incentives in three minutes!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches now the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

---------------------------------------

I'll be the evener, the great leveler. That is, if even number of teams, no go for me. If odd, I'll go with... something.

----------------------------------------
PS.

Also, let's start a discussion about Blood Bowl 2. How many of you have it and when would you like us to move the league into that?

PPS.

Btw, transfer of the norscaleague.com domain is underway, provided has all the nescessary info and agreements, so it should only be matter of time that the transfer is put through and we have this small haven for our little league guaranteed for ages to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------
SIGNED UP:
1. Barmution - Big Pharma (ogres)
2. Mr B. - Mumindalen's Mischiefs (woodies)
3. Lars - Thin-Lizzies (lizzies)
4. Hakos - a team of mystery
5. Equilibri - Ye Old Dusty Ones (khemri)
6. Gnaarkill - Lustria Heroines
7. Kvasilad - Philosopher's Pack

Barmution

The Ogres will have their major breakthrough this season, they're pretty sure of it!

In other words Big Pharma is in, nature based remedies out (at least those provided by Troll shamans).
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Good news J-R!
At least regarding the forum we have here.

BB2 I actually have it on ps4.. but not more than that.

22. Mumin goes on.. i guess

Lars

J-Reedy

Okay, got a confirmation from the domain provider that I've been officially changed as the contact person for the site so everything should be in order with the site now, should be no more unexpected blackouts.

The Golden Arrow

I don't feel like I have the time to get the games in right now since I will be starting a new job in February and have recently moved so I will skip this season. Hopefully I will be back next one.

equilibri

My Khemri will continue next season! So close this time to reach playoff, so I must try again!

Do not have BB 2 and will propably not get it. I like the old one!

And great to hear about the site! Good job!

Gnaarkill

And the Heroines will be at it again this season aswell.
Really hopes for that major breakthrough from Big Pharma. We really would benefit from your BigPharma inc. BabyBoom Pro©® formula. It havent really given us the wanted effect yet... ::)

Good news, J-R! May Norsca Union League live forever! Gnaarkill <-- True Norsca League Patriot ;D

As of BB2. I have no problems moving to BB2. But if the majority of people want to continue on the old plattform, that's totally ok with me! :D

/Coach Gnaarkill and The Amazons

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on January 21, 2016, 08:46:15 AM
Really hopes for that major breakthrough from Big Pharma. We really would benefit from your BigPharma inc. BabyBoom Pro©® formula. It havent really given us the wanted effect yet... ::)
You should've read the warning sticker: "Side effects may include symptoms like explosive diharrea, swollen knees, elongated nipples, developing mushroom like growths on the shoulders, not being able to think of other things than bagder racing and no actual main effects."

To keep prices down we wrote everything in Snotlingese and in very, very tiny letters. Everything to serve the customer, y'know.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Seeing as I lost the 4 first matches of this season and won the last 3, statistically speaking, the trend definitely indicates that I will win everything next season. Logic dictates that I must continue on with the Philosophers.

That said, if all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves, I'm fairly certain that results are meaningless.

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on January 21, 2016, 08:43:27 PMThat said, if all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves, I'm fairly certain that results are meaningless.
The door is a jar! :o

hakos

I'm in

Will go through all my NUL team in the weekend and see which one looks the most fun to participate with.

/hakos

tags

Forgot to mention BB2. I don't really know how the league-managing side of things are, but the main game looks fairly good to me right now.

However, if we lose as much as a single NUL player, it's not worth moving NUL away from BB1 yet I think.

The last patch promised the ability to reconnect to matches (yay), but I haven't actually tried this yet. Not that I have been disconnected in any games, BB2 at least _seems_ more stable. Also, several new teams are on  the way (4 new ones for free to existing PC owners), so there's no rush yet. Maybe we should consider BB2 for season 24? That is, when we normally would start fresh with new teams all around.

Another option, and I kinda like this idea, is to have a mini-NUL-test-league for BB2 in parallell with the main NUL season in BB1, just to try things out. Wouldn't matter that much if we were only, say, 4 players. I'd love to participate in that, and could probably squeeze those games into my schedule in addition to the normal NUL games. That way, we could gather some experience on league management and what we like/hate/miss about BB2 when running a league, if anything.

Mr B

Mm... I'm a bit puzzled here.
I think I'd join a ps4 bb2 nul... Or of course i would.
But buying the game for pc mm I'm not so sure.

To me its still bb and bb1 works fine for that.
Not sure what the price is currently?

tags

Quote from: Mr B on January 22, 2016, 09:01:40 PM
Mm... I'm a bit puzzled here.
I think I'd join a ps4 bb2 nul... Or of course i would.
But buying the game for pc mm I'm not so sure.

To me its still bb and bb1 works fine for that.
Not sure what the price is currently?

Pretty sure PS4-version is useless for multiplayer, unfortunately:
https://twitter.com/BloodBowl_Game/status/641173321564987392