Season 22 sign-up - TV limited

Started by J-Reedy, January 20, 2016, 11:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on January 22, 2016, 10:05:52 PM
Quote from: Mr B on January 22, 2016, 09:01:40 PM
Mm... I'm a bit puzzled here.
I think I'd join a ps4 bb2 nul... Or of course i would.
But buying the game for pc mm I'm not so sure.

To me its still bb and bb1 works fine for that.
Not sure what the price is currently?

Pretty sure PS4-version is useless for multiplayer, unfortunately:
https://twitter.com/BloodBowl_Game/status/641173321564987392
They just mention x-play. Multiplayer is possible not sure of the admin part regarding leagues though.

hakos

Depending on the team value limit I might bring back an old favorite, Opa Gangnam Style. Need to check the result after the final and see where the mumin people end up to see if it is feasible.

Otherwise I will continue with Festfixarna.

Regarding BB2. I do not have it but will get it, probably when NUL decides to go for it, or earlier.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on January 22, 2016, 02:13:15 PM

Another option, and I kinda like this idea, is to have a mini-NUL-test-league for BB2 in parallell with the main NUL season in BB1, just to try things out. Wouldn't matter that much if we were only, say, 4 players. I'd love to participate in that, and could probably squeeze those games into my schedule in addition to the normal NUL games. That way, we could gather some experience on league management and what we like/hate/miss about BB2 when running a league, if anything.

I really like this idea! +1 for Kvasi.
Maybe we could start a new thread and do a small survey on which people who are intrested in this?
I for one is definitely up for it! :)

/Gnaar

Gnaarkill

Hey Guys!

Since we are talking a little about BB2 i just wanted to give you a little tip.
There is a 50% off on BB2 right now on steam. I bought a copy myself yesterday. The offer ends january 29th.

Just i little heads up, if someone is intrested and dont want to buy it at full price :)

/Gnaar "The Dealer" kill

Mr B

equilibri

Hmm... Now I think it is interesting to buy the game... :D

tags

Sounds like we're already fast approaching 4+ players who'd want to try a little BB2 "on the side" :)

Does anyone want to create a new thread for this? I can probably do it within the next couple of days if nobody else takes the initiative, but I have zero experience running anything BB-related.

Mr B

Just bought BB2, have not even started it yet but.

Mordhiem takes all the time :)

That game is also at 50%, highly worth it!

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on January 27, 2016, 11:08:49 PM

Yup, it's great!

A bit samey after a while but getting those 100+ hours of fun for 50% is a great deal.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on January 28, 2016, 08:53:32 AM
Quote from: Mr B on January 27, 2016, 11:08:49 PM

Yup, it's great!

A bit samey after a while but getting those 100+ hours of fun for 50% is a great deal.

Me too B. I just bought BB2 to secure the future ;)
Yea ive noticed that Mordheim is also on sale but at the moment Europa Universalis IV is taking ALL my spare time, haha!
Mordheim seems like a cool game though. It was ages ago since i played the tabletop would have been fun to try it out again =)
Is it a "league" system in that game too, or is it just random matches in multiplayer?

Sooo, continuing on the BB2 line. I will put up a post on the bulletin board in the forums to check who wants to try out a mini-test-thingy-league in BB2.

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Cool... Heading there in a few.
Yes Mordhiem should be league possible, not invested in it so I might be wrong but it's greate anyhow.

tags

I did buy Mordheim, but haven't really been able to get into it.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on January 28, 2016, 10:18:05 AM
I did buy Mordheim, but haven't really been able to get into it.
Gui wise or?
It did help a lot if you have played the tt version.

Feel free to pm me or how you want to get help if needed..

hakos

I will fire two damaged players and then the rest of the glorious Opa Gangnam Style team will join NUL:S22

Will start with only one wolf, sniff, sniff.

/hakos

tags

So... are we still missing one player to make it 8?