Season 22 sign-up - TV limited

Started by J-Reedy, January 20, 2016, 11:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

Can ask a friend of mine if he is interested in joining the league

/Lars

Mr B

Or I'll take a break as I signed up on some world cup Games...
Will be more games which will be harder to find games in the following weeks.

J-Reedy

If we need the 8th player and Lars's friend won't signup, I can join.

So if Bantha man wants to play, no need to drop out, unless you feel you need a break due to world cup pressures.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 01, 2016, 12:43:02 PM
If we need the 8th player and Lars's friend won't signup, I can join.

So if Bantha man wants to play, no need to drop out, unless you feel you need a break due to world cup pressures.

I havet a feeling that it will be to many games for a period...

hakos

I have no problem taking a short break from NUL while you try out BB2. I.e. postpone S22 a bit.

Whats the world cup and what is needed to join it?

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on February 02, 2016, 08:41:02 AM
I have no problem taking a short break from NUL while you try out BB2. I.e. postpone S22 a bit.

/hakos

It is something created by cyanide. I think its mentioned on thier homepage for bb2.
You need bb2 pc version and to join a league who supports wc event.

And I'm in two by accident. But the closing time was 01 feb. But there are usually dropouts so i can check fir your part if you are interested?

Lars

My friend was willing to join just think his registration to the page needs to be aproved.

/Lars

J-Reedy

New member Snyto approved now.

I'll take look at the registration situation at the weekend latest and we'll try to get the league going next week.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 04, 2016, 12:15:16 PM
New member Snyto approved now.

I'll take look at the registration situation at the weekend latest and we'll try to get the league going next week.
I think I need a breake due to the upcoming worldcup.
Can you cover for me jr while I'm on a breake? I still can help out with vallidations etc

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on February 02, 2016, 09:00:01 AM
Quote from: hakos on February 02, 2016, 08:41:02 AM

/hakos

It is something created by cyanide. I think its mentioned on thier homepage for bb2.
You need bb2 pc version and to join a league who supports wc event.

And I'm in two by accident. But the closing time was 01 feb. But there are usually dropouts so i can check fir your part if you are interested?

Ok, then I understand, since I do not own BB2 yet, I'm currently not interested. But next time I'm qute certain that I would like to join.

/hakos

Snyto

Hi
Lars' friend here. Tax authorities know me as Ulf. I'd be happy to try out your little league, just need a quick rundown on the setup and format and I should be good to go.

Br

/Ulf

Barmution

Quote from: Snyto on February 05, 2016, 08:31:02 AM
Hi
Lars' friend here. Tax authorities know me as Ulf. I'd be happy to try out your little league, just need a quick rundown on the setup and format and I should be good to go.

Br

/Ulf
Welcome to NUL, Snyto :)

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Hi

Br

/Ulf

Think the Ground rules is found here http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=65.0

the league format is explained in the first post of this thread http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=3.0

Only teams used in this leauge is allowed to enter so you will have to crate a new one  this is the second round of three so teams with a bit higer TV so choose a team that can benfit from inducments and have a strong starting skill set.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Hi

Br

/Ulf

Welcome to NUL, friend!
Very nice to see a new 'face' ;D

Feel at home and make yourself comfortable :D

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Nice, hej Ulf!
Välkommen!

If you are bb2 tempted.. So are we.
We are totally fresh in there...

Cheers