Quote from: Mr B on February 05, 2016, 10:29:41 AM
Nice, hej Ulf!
Välkommen!

If you are bb2 tempted.. So are we.
We are totally fresh in there...

Cheers
B

Tjotjo
I don't currently own BB2 but from what I've seen when watching totalbiscuits league it sure looks shiny so I wouldn't be adverse to to try it out.

/Ulf

Mr B

Currently we are 5:
Equ
Kvasi
Lasse
Barm
Gnaar

I kicked myself and Golden out,

And current setup is 8 players.
Let me know if I need to change it, Else we are found by searching for NUL..

Joining NUL: Feeder Camp with the dedicated team.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on February 06, 2016, 05:15:23 PM
Currently we are 5:
Equ
Kvasi
Lasse
Barm
Gnaar

I kicked myself and Golden out,

And current setup is 8 players.

Ok. Now if Snyto joins. That's 6.

Hakos has also signed in and told that he'd be taking his necros. But as Mr. B dropped out, the TV limit for the S22 also dropped down to 1350 (that's Barm's Ogres TV with 3 freebooters added). So,
Hakos, let us know if you're still in and which team you'll be taking along.

If Hakos joins in, I'll also join with a new team (probly with Khorne), which will make us 8 for S22. If Hakos won't join, we'll go with 6.

Mr B. I should be able to handle the administration, work projects that have kept me busy are winding down, so should have more time in my hands. So don't worry about that. Good luck for the World Cup hunt!

Snyto. I think rest of the guys already gave you most of the info but here's just a recap. Just create a new team in Blood Bowl and join the "NUL: Feeder" league. If we'll have 8 teams, every teams plays against each other once (7 matches) and the best 2 teams will play a finals match. If we'll have 6 teams, we could go either with all teams playing against each other twice (10 matches) and top 2 finals, or once against each team and 4 team playoffs. We'll have agree on that if it needs to be so.
We communicate mostly through this forum, so most of the play times matches will be agreed on here. However, in some cases, like probly with Lars and you, players that know each other can agree on the match time somewhere else and just notify about the time on the forum. Just ask if there's anything you want to know.

OK, let's try to get this thing rolling sometime during next week. I'll send pms to all so that everybody gets the info.

Add-on: I've created the boards for the new season already. I'll add the match threads when we get the all the teams signed in in-game.

hakos

I'm still in, but with that TV limit I will join with FestFixarna instead.

/hakos

Mr B

Ouch sorry for the tv-trouble guys.
I'll be back after the disaster at wc feeble attempt,
Nuffle sees all, knows all!

Spank me later dudes!

hakos

Tried to join today, but seems I have forgotten the password for the League...

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on February 07, 2016, 08:23:29 AM
Tried to join today, but seems I have forgotten the password for the League...

/hakos

Hmm campnul if I remember it correctly.
Try that one :D

hakos

Yes, that worked, have applied now

/HO

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on February 07, 2016, 12:32:25 PM
Yes, that worked, have applied now

/HO
Coolers. Accept it when I get home.

Snyto

Hi
Greasier lightning is now created and have applied to the league. Sorry for the delay but now it should be rolling. Wish me luck, will be a change for me for sure compared to my old habits of running around doing "elven bullshit moves" as I think TotalBiscuit eloquently put it in a cast.

/Ulf

Mr B

Quote from: Snyto on February 08, 2016, 06:40:17 PM
Hi
Greasier lightning is now created and have applied to the league. Sorry for the delay but now it should be rolling. Wish me luck, will be a change for me for sure compared to my old habits of running around doing "elven bullshit moves" as I think TotalBiscuit eloquently put it in a cast.

/Ulf
Aand your in, welcome welcome!

Gnaarkill

Cool!
So is everybody signed in now?
Lets get this season started! ;D

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 09, 2016, 09:56:18 AM
Cool!
So is everybody signed in now?
Lets get this season started! ;D
I think you are 7. Or 5 it was odd number....  :o

J-Reedy

I'll put my team in this evening to make us 8, start the league and then post the matchups. Might be late but everything should be ready by tomorrow.

tags