Blood Bowl II - Testing League

Started by Gnaarkill, January 28, 2016, 09:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Hey guys!

So, whos up for a try it out Norsca league in blood bowl II?
Say yay or nay so we can see how many we will be and we take it from there :)

As Kvasilad said in the signup thread, I also dont have any experience in running the show. But I can however try, no problem at all.

But at first. Lets find out who is intrested. I think that four players would be a minimum to try it out, what do you guys think?

/Gnaarkill

Coaches so far: (At least 1 more to go)
-Mr. B
-Kvasilad
-Gnaarkill
-Equilibri
-Barmution
-J-R (A wild J-R will appear if an odd number of coaches reports for duty)

tags

Well, I'm eager to give it a go for sure. I take it we'll have 4 Bretonnian teams? :D

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on January 28, 2016, 09:53:26 AM
Well, I'm eager to give it a go for sure. I take it we'll have 4 Bretonnian teams? :D
Nope you wont.
I will pick something else as I hate mirror games.

Things to examin...
Ageing on/off
Stadiums on/off

And of course how the skills works on/off wise

tags

When does aging kick in? I think it's pretty irrelevant, since it's like 40+ games or something? I might be wrong.

Stadiums, does that have an actual effect on gameplay? Not sure how that works.

Are there skill decisions to be made from a league management standpoint?

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on January 28, 2016, 10:20:14 AM
When does aging kick in? I think it's pretty irrelevant, since it's like 40+ games or something? I might be wrong.

Stadiums, does that have an actual effect on gameplay? Not sure how that works.

Are there skill decisions to be made from a league management standpoint?
Aging is late, which of course  kick in later but I still hate it as its more needed in the open league.

You can buy featuers for the stadium which I'm not sure if it is actually approved buy anyone.. A free wiz for elf's every home game is pretty game changing for me.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on January 28, 2016, 10:10:24 AM

Things to examin...
Ageing on/off
Stadiums on/off

And of course how the skills works on/off wise

Im not sure about the "official" rules here. What does the LRB say about Ageing, Stadiums?
My personal opinion is that we should go with the LRB as much as possible. Ageing sounds fun though :D
But on the other hand, i like crazy rules ;D

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Haven't bought the BB2 yet, but will probly do that before the sale ends. Thanks for Gnaarkill for pointing that out.

I can take part in this experiment if there will be odd number of teams.

equilibri

I bought the game yesterday and tried a couple of games with Brettonia. (did not like the team, so I will play something else...)

Count me in on this experiment! It would be fun to play someone else than the AI. :D

Did not really like the game as much as the old ones, but I guess it has to do with getting used to the new settings and some of the functions.

Gnaarkill

Cool guys!

Let's get this mad experience going!  ;D

So, in reality we are ready to start. But lets wait for a respone from Barm, Golden, Lars and Hakos also. (Hope i didnt forget anyone, haha! :D)

/Gnaar "The BB2 man" kill

hakos

I will not join  this due to lack of time. Also known as "playing to much europa universalis iv". According to steam I'm now up to 748 hours.

/hakos

Barmution

I bought it too so why the hell not give it a spin? I'm in :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on January 29, 2016, 10:12:24 AM
I bought it too so why the hell not give it a spin? I'm in :)
Haha.. Coolers!

equilibri

Great! 6 players! How do we do this, and when do we start?  ;D

tags

Quote from: equilibri on January 29, 2016, 03:06:59 PM

Someone needs to just go ahead and create the league I suppose. Mr. B, will you do the honours?

As for options, I'm fine with whatever really.. aging or not, stadiums or not. It's just to test things out anyway, doesn't matter that much if something is a bit off.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on January 29, 2016, 03:51:26 PM
Quote from: equilibri on January 29, 2016, 03:06:59 PM

Someone needs to just go ahead and create the league I suppose. Mr. B, will you do the honours?

As for options, I'm fine with whatever really.. aging or not, stadiums or not. It's just to test things out anyway, doesn't matter that much if something is a bit off.
Yo!! I'm to install the shit this evening and from that.... Let us see how it looks and what options I'll have.. But sure I'll try.