S22 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, February 09, 2016, 03:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Final match day of the regular season is upon us. And we have a whopper of a matchup where the second team in the Final will most likely be decided. Win for those luscious Lustria Heroines will taken them to the Final with the Ye Old Dusty Ones. Draw or win for the Big Pharma! will take the medicinally enchanced ogres to the finals which would be whopping of a feat. Let's see how it goes!

And of course, there's also another round of test runs for the Servers of Khorne. This time we'll be testing the sand-proofing of our servers. So, Equilibri, would your life-challenged sand-folk be ready to play on some of the following CEST start times:
- Sunday 13-17
- Tuesday 18.30-21
- Wednesday 18.30-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Snyto

And so it begins... Lars my old friend, lizard against lizard. When shall the big bout take place? For me the following should work so far:

Sunday 3/4 10-17
Tuesday 5/4 18-late
Friday 8/4 18-late

/Snyto

hakos

Hello Kvasilad

Long time since we met, do I remember correctly if I think we met each other in the first match last season with two new teams and not any time since then?

Seems this match is totally uninteresting for any other than us since it will not affect the result in any way, but I'm certainly interested in improving my statistics. And even an draw would be an improvement I think...

I have lots of things to do during the weekend but all of them are negotiable in time, so I should be able to play anytime during the weekend as long as I get a heads up some time before.

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 01, 2016, 10:30:58 AM
Final match day of the regular season is upon us. And we have a whopper of a matchup where the second team in the Final will most likely be decided. Win for those luscious Lustria Heroines will taken them to the Final with the Ye Old Dusty Ones. Draw or win for the Big Pharma! will take the medicinally enchanced ogres to the finals which would be whopping of a feat. Let's see how it goes!

And of course, there's also another round of test runs for the Servers of Khorne. This time we'll be testing the sand-proofing of our servers. So, Equilibri, would your life-challenged sand-folk be ready to play on some of the following CEST start times:
- Sunday 13-17
- Tuesday 18.30-21
- Wednesday 18.30-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Sunday is a perfect day for my khemri to test if your Servers can stand the sand!

I think 13:00 is the perfect time, so I will see u on the field then!

//Eq

Lars

Quote from: Snyto on April 01, 2016, 10:52:57 AM
And so it begins... Lars my old friend, lizard against lizard. When shall the big bout take place? For me the following should work so far:

Sunday 3/4 10-17
Tuesday 5/4 18-late
Friday 8/4 18-late

/Snyto
So What about slaughter and sacrifice some lizards on Sunday @ 11?

/Lars

Snyto

Quote from: Lars on April 01, 2016, 11:54:48 PM
Quote from: Snyto on April 01, 2016, 10:52:57 AM

Sunday 3/4 10-17
Tuesday 5/4 18-late
Friday 8/4 18-late

/Snyto
So What about slaughter and sacrifice some lizards on Sunday @ 11?

/Lars

11 it is! Smashy smashy.

Lars

Okej Played the match between the 2 lizard teams it was a but rough for Snyto since it turned out that he had three opponents this match the ball, the audience and the Thin Lizzies. The match started out with the a thrown rock from the audience took out one of his skinks (badly hurt), then the thin Lizzes got the ball kicked to them. The Lizzes moved slowly towards the enemy pitch trying to get some opposing lizards off the field but mostly failed in their attempt. after some bashing and flanking the thin once managed to make a goal in round 7. For the rest of the rounds that half there was some nice bashing and failed pickups going on. The next half started with Snyto receiving the ball but the kick-off result was a blitz that forced Snyto to push on one side rather than choosing side. After a couple of turn the ball and the ball handler had been moved a bit to close to the edge and got chain pushed out of the pitch. This led to the ball randomly end up on snytos side of the pitch with a thin lizard close by for a quick scope up of the ball and one more goal for the thin once. From here on and in the greasier lizards had a rough time trying to handle the ball the turn-overs caused by the soaped up ball allowed for one more score for the thin once resulting in a 3-0 win for the Thin Lizzies.
thanks for a fun match Snyto and hope for the best for your team in the future "May the balls be with you".

(had to take the image from the replay therefor no cash and stuff)

/Lars

J-Reedy

WEAKNESS FOUND ON SERVERS OF KHORNE, SERVER FARM DESTROYED BY KHORNE
Today was an unfortunate day for the Servers of Khorne. During the regulary scheduled test run where the servers' durability against sand and USI (Undead Server Interface) capabilites were tested, two of the servers were disabled permanently. Other of the dead servers was recover by the emergency team without any permanent injuries but the other one was put permanently out of action. The reason for the server's failure was in later analysis found to be forcefull entry of sand through the outer protective casing into inner regions of the server where sand caused clogging up of important operational capability maintaining systems.
When this result was reported to Khorne he demanded the Servers to hire Ant'I Vi'Rus, one of Khorne's most trusted server farm Bloodthirster operators. Unfortunately the Servers of Khorne didn't were 10k short of hiring the beast so Khorne destroyed the Servers' home farm permanently and disbanded the servers by slaughtering them all.

Foolishly decided to defend after winning the toss with the thought that I migth be able to keep enough of my players on field to make a stand and prevent a TD. Failed. Equi advanced as slow and steady as the undead tend to do and my players were getting BH'd and KO'd. Dusties scored on the last turn and second half started with 7 servers on the field. Got close to endzone with one of my Bloodletters doing stand up, do a 1d blitz, dodge out, pick up the ball, run closer to goal, get blitzed down routine three times in a row. Violent game, both lost a lineplayer to death, all the other casualties were on me. Nice game from Equi, a worthy victory for the league leard. Good luck in the final!

equilibri

Yeah, it was a standardgame for my khemri. Slow advancement and a TD in turn 8.
And I really got lucky with the armour and injury rolls, so I could defend against a pretty damaged team second half.

Got a bit scared when your bloodletter made his final attempt at scoring, but the defence worked.

Thanx for the game! Next time its your turn to outbash me! :D

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 01, 2016, 01:53:51 PM
Hello Kvasilad

Long time since we met, do I remember correctly if I think we met each other in the first match last season with two new teams and not any time since then?

Seems this match is totally uninteresting for any other than us since it will not affect the result in any way, but I'm certainly interested in improving my statistics. And even an draw would be an improvement I think...

I have lots of things to do during the weekend but all of them are negotiable in time, so I should be able to play anytime during the weekend as long as I get a heads up some time before.

/hakos

Hey, just got home, but have a few things on my plate and might not be able to fit a game in. If we could start as late as, say, 2130 today, I could probably do that.

Barmution

Hey Gnaar, time to let the girls take on their corporate mast... er... team backers, eh?

I can start tonight at 2100 if you read this in time, otherwise my starting times are as follows this week:
Mon & Thu: 1900-2100
Tue: 1800-2100

Saturday & Sunday: Generally flexible, but let me know a bit in advance.

Cheers,
Los Barmo Perdido
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on April 03, 2016, 04:56:58 PM
Hey, just got home, but have a few things on my plate and might not be able to fit a game in. If we could start as late as, say, 2130 today, I could probably do that.

Sorry, a bit too late for me. Busy also on monday, tuesday, wednesday as well. Perhaps thursday but more probably weekend. Let's keep in touch during the week.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 03, 2016, 08:07:42 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 03, 2016, 04:56:58 PM

Sorry, a bit too late for me. Busy also on monday, tuesday, wednesday as well. Perhaps thursday but more probably weekend. Let's keep in touch during the week.

/hakos

Yeah so I'm leaving for Amsterdam Wednesday evening and won't be returning until late Sunday evening I'm afraid. It's been an incredibly busy few weeks for me now, but hopefully I'll be returning to a slightly more predictable schedule after next weekend.

Snyto

Quote from: Lars on April 03, 2016, 01:30:13 PM
Okej Played the match between the 2 lizard teams it was a but rough for Snyto since it turned out that he had three opponents this match the ball, the audience and the Thin Lizzies. The match started out with the a thrown rock from the audience took out one of his skinks (badly hurt), then the thin Lizzes got the ball kicked to them. The Lizzes moved slowly towards the enemy pitch trying to get some opposing lizards off the field but mostly failed in their attempt. after some bashing and flanking the thin once managed to make a goal in round 7. For the rest of the rounds that half there was some nice bashing and failed pickups going on. The next half started with Snyto receiving the ball but the kick-off result was a blitz that forced Snyto to push on one side rather than choosing side. After a couple of turn the ball and the ball handler had been moved a bit to close to the edge and got chain pushed out of the pitch. This led to the ball randomly end up on snytos side of the pitch with a thin lizard close by for a quick scope up of the ball and one more goal for the thin once. From here on and in the greasier lizards had a rough time trying to handle the ball the turn-overs caused by the soaped up ball allowed for one more score for the thin once resulting in a 3-0 win for the Thin Lizzies.
thanks for a fun match Snyto and hope for the best for your team in the future "May the balls be with you".

(had to take the image from the replay therefor no cash and stuff)

/Lars

*Nuffle farts in your general direction*
Got a bit frustrating towards the end but a well deserved victory for the lizzies nevertheless. A controlled game from Lars end even though he never managed to budge my star player from his spot in the front line (not for lack of trying though).

It's been a pleasure to be a part of the league and I look forward to the next season with mixed feelings of joy and dread.

/Snyto