S22 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, February 09, 2016, 03:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on April 03, 2016, 06:23:05 PM
Hey Gnaar, time to let the girls take on their corporate mast... er... team backers, eh?

I can start tonight at 2100 if you read this in time, otherwise my starting times are as follows this week:
Mon & Thu: 1900-2100
Tue: 1800-2100

Saturday & Sunday: Generally flexible, but let me know a bit in advance.

Cheers,
Los Barmo Perdido

Oh, almighty overlords!

We praise thee, please dont stop your endless supply of your beautiful drugs. We needz it!
We demand it!
Yes, yes, our precious, yes. We demandz it.... or we will CRUSH YOU!

Ehm, ok. So where were we? The match, right! :)
If you see this in time and can take it in short notice, how about @21.00 today?
Otherwise i suggest tomorrow @21.00, whatya' think bro'?

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Awesome, tonight at 21 it's ON! Bring your most drugged up girls, together we're gonna push it to the limit! :P

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on April 04, 2016, 11:23:03 AM
Awesome, tonight at 21 it's ON! Bring your most drugged up girls, together we're gonna push it to the limit! :P

Cheers,
Barm

Cool Barm! Gonna be a white line fever for sure.

See you tonight m8 ;D
/Gnaar

Barmution

Woohoo, Ogres are in the finals!

After a hard fought match the Ogres waltz, or rather ice skate uphill, into the NUL finals with a 4th win under their belt!

Thanks for a super tense match, Gnaar. Those ladies are insanely hard to get down compared to some other teams here!
Cheers,
Barm!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on April 04, 2016, 10:57:26 PM
Woohoo, Ogres are in the finals!

Thanks for a super tense match, Gnaar. Those ladies are insanely hard to get down compared to some other teams here!
Cheers,
Barm!

Congratulations to the final spot m8!

Of course we couldnt let our medical supplier loose. We dont want to drop the rates on our medicines and it would have been highly unfortunate if the prices suddenly rocketed sky high ;D

A well deserved win m8, you've earned it!

/Gnaar

tags

Hakos!

So yeah, sorry for being so unavailable lately, it will get better from next week and onwards :)

I'd be happy to take an admin loss here in season 22 if I'm holding up everyone else, as so little is at stake for my rats anyway.

But if you do want to play, these are the times I can start from next week: (posting this both for BB1 and BB2)

Monday: 2215
Tuesday: 2100+
Wednesday: 2215
Thursday: 1800+
Friday: 1800+
Saturday: Pretty much all day if I know in advance
Sunday: Don't know yet, but might be open

hakos

Seems the earliest time is next thursday then.

It is ok for me to wait for that and I would prefer to play rather than take an admin win.

But if the rest of you don't won't to wait on this match just let us know.

/Hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 08, 2016, 04:46:33 PM

It is ok for me to wait for that and I would prefer to play rather than take an admin win.

/Hakos

Ok, but let's book a time then and go for that unless someone protests? 18 Thursday?

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on April 09, 2016, 12:02:11 AM

/Hakos

Ok, but let's book a time then and go for that unless someone protests? 18 Thursday?

It's a deal /hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 09, 2016, 06:49:32 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 09, 2016, 12:02:11 AM

/Hakos

It's a deal /hakos

Dang, can you move it to 1930 by any chance? Just realized I had forgotten an appointment.

equilibri

/Hakos

I think u should play the game, so just go for it!

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on April 11, 2016, 04:31:05 PM

Dang, can you move it to 1930 by any chance? Just realized I had forgotten an appointment.

Sure, no problem /hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 11, 2016, 07:21:46 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 11, 2016, 04:31:05 PM

Sure, no problem /hakos

Cool, thanks

tags

Finally, the philosophers secure a win this season! Nuffle clearly took pity on the rats on MD7. Thanks for the game Hakos, may we both fare better in s23 :)

equilibri

Sooo... Time for the final, perhaps? :D