S22 - Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, February 09, 2016, 03:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Snyto

Hey Equilibri.
It's time for dusting off the dusty ones I think. My open slots for this as it looks is tomorrow tuesday the 22nd, otherwise I'm back home after a visit to the parenthesises so I'm available from monday the 28th and onwards in the afternoons/evenings.

/Snyto

Gnaarkill

Hey Lasse!

Lets stay in Lustria for one more week, time for my ladies to once again face off against the native fauna ;)

My week is limited since im going away to GothCon (Boardgame and Roleplay meet-up in Gothenburg):
My OK starting times are:

- Monday(Today): 21-22
- Tuesday: 20-22
- Wednesday: 21-22

If none of these suit you, sir. I guess we have to look for next week.

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Day 5 has been validated and but into books, so time to move onto day 6.

...Oh. Looks like I'll be playing againts the most fearsomest, cunningest, fiercest, cleverest, dodgiest, bashiest, agilitiest ...all-around bestest... lineman around this. So, Hakos, would Kalle and other festive norsemen of yours be free on some of these times (CET):
- Tuesday 20-21
- Thursday 17-19

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. Weekend is still hazy, but Friday and Saturday should be free at some point. Will know better tomorrow if need be.

equilibri

Quote from: Snyto on March 21, 2016, 09:20:38 AM
Hey Equilibri.
It's time for dusting off the dusty ones I think. My open slots for this as it looks is tomorrow tuesday the 22nd, otherwise I'm back home after a visit to the parenthesises so I'm available from monday the 28th and onwards in the afternoons/evenings.

/Snyto

Hi, there!

Tomorrow, tue 22/3, is a very good evening to clash!
I am available from around 19:00, so just tell me what time you want to start!

//Equilibri

Snyto

Quote from: equilibri on March 21, 2016, 10:42:26 AM
Quote from: Snyto on March 21, 2016, 09:20:38 AM
Hey Equilibri.

/Snyto

Hi, there!

Tomorrow, tue 22/3, is a very good evening to clash!
I am available from around 19:00, so just tell me what time you want to start!

//Equilibri

Hey ya
Sounds fine to me. 19.00 CET it is!

May Nuffle look kindly upon the pitch.

/Snyto

equilibri

Quote from: Snyto on March 21, 2016, 11:46:35 AM

Hey ya
Sounds fine to me. 19.00 CET it is!

May Nuffle look kindly upon the pitch.

/Snyto

Perfect!

Will be interesting to see how my dusty ones can handle your slippery ones.

See u tomorrow!

//Eq

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 21, 2016, 10:15:18 AM
Hey Lasse!

Lets stay in Lustria for one more week, time for my ladies to once again face off against the native fauna ;)

My week is limited since im going away to GothCon (Boardgame and Roleplay meet-up in Gothenburg):

/Gnaarkill

Also Will atend GothCon so later this week.

so why not try to play the match tonight(monday) at 21:00

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 21, 2016, 10:30:41 AM
Day 5 has been validated and but into books, so time to move onto day 6.

...Oh. Looks like I'll be playing againts the most fearsomest, cunningest, fiercest, cleverest, dodgiest, bashiest, agilitiest ...all-around bestest... lineman around this. So, Hakos, would Kalle and other festive norsemen of yours be free on some of these times (CET):
- Tuesday 20-21
- Thursday 17-19

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. Weekend is still hazy, but Friday and Saturday should be free at some point. Will know better tomorrow if need be.

Beer and Servers, this will not end well.

I'm sorry to say that both those times are unavailable to me.

Also, I will attend GothCon so friday and saturday is also out of the question.

Sunday afternoon/evening might work.

Also, monday is a red day here in sweden so any time during monday will work.

/Hakos

Lars

Quote from: Lars on March 21, 2016, 03:19:49 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 21, 2016, 10:15:18 AM
Hey Lasse!

/Gnaarkill

Also Will atend GothCon so later this week.

so why not try to play the match tonight(monday) at 21:00

/Lars

okej guess you did not see the former message so lets go Tuesday 21:00

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on March 21, 2016, 09:30:25 PM

/Lars

Argh, sorry Lasse! Forgot to check yesterday.
And if you see this in time. Yes, today @21.00 will be perfect.

Hopefully we'll meet tonight 8)

/Gnaar

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 22, 2016, 03:37:13 PM
Quote from: Lars on March 21, 2016, 09:30:25 PM

/Lars

Argh, sorry Lasse! Forgot to check yesterday.
And if you see this in time. Yes, today @21.00 will be perfect.

Hopefully we'll meet tonight 8)

/Gnaar

yhea cya then

equilibri

One picture will say more than thousand words:

This game was an insane proof of what happens when wet creatures try to play in a sandbox.
One after the other the lizards left the field (either KO:d or as a casualty) and because of the already great strength advantage for the Khemri, this game just became a nightmare.

Not much to say except that coach Snyto really did his best with the few players he had to stop a second TD, but the bravest of skinks was never tough enough to take the ball.

Just look at that KO-number!

Thanx for the game, Snyto! Not much to do when my armour rolls was that way! Totally insane!
Fun playing against you, and good luck in the last game!

Snyto

Quote from: equilibri on March 22, 2016, 08:17:21 PM
One picture will say more than thousand words:

This game was an insane proof of what happens when wet creatures try to play in a sandbox.
One after the other the lizards left the field (either KO:d or as a casualty) and because of the already great strength advantage for the Khemri, this game just became a nightmare.

Not much to say except that coach Snyto really did his best with the few players he had to stop a second TD, but the bravest of skinks was never tough enough to take the ball.

Just look at that KO-number!

Thanx for the game, Snyto! Not much to do when my armour rolls was that way! Totally insane!
Fun playing against you, and good luck in the last game!

Yeah, not much to do there. 6 lizards sent over the sidelines into the boxes after 5 turns and it went downhill from there. Got some hope back in the second half but was quickly pushed back into the dirt by Nuffle and nasty skeletons.

Thanks for the game and you better smash something good in the last round to avenge me!

/Snyto

Lars

Another bloody match has been played on the 22th of march this time it was between amazons and lizards and it seemed that the the lizards might have seen the former match on cabalvision and choose to take some gruesome revenge not on the tomb guardians but a bunch of amazon ladies (Why go for the big strong guys when there are easier targets).  Round four the onslaught began with no more than 3 BH in one turn  if that wasn't bad enough the turn after that they stole the ball from the ladies and made it for the end zone for a touchdown in turn 8. In the second period the lizards received  the ball and made a fast touchdown in turn eleven. When the ladies then should receive the ball the kickoff result showed a blitz that made it possible for the lizards to get a saurus and a skink on the ball this lead to another goal for the lizards.  The match ended with 3-0 to the Thin Lizzes. thanks for the match Gnarr sorry for the nuffeling mid first period and the bad blitz. But as always you keept the spirit up and made it a joyfull game good luck in the future.

/Lars