S22 - Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, February 09, 2016, 03:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on March 21, 2016, 05:37:14 PM
Sunday afternoon/evening might work.

Also, monday is a red day here in sweden so any time during monday will work.

Monday is a no-go for me but Sunday is OK. Any time between 13-20 CEST will do.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 23, 2016, 09:53:46 AM

Ok, sunday looks promising, will come back later with a time proposal, need to check some things. But most times should work.

/hakos

hakos

Quote from: hakos on March 23, 2016, 11:17:16 AM
Quote from: J-Reedy on March 23, 2016, 09:53:46 AM

Ok, sunday looks promising, will come back later with a time proposal, need to check some things. But most times should work.

/hakos

Hi

I'm ready to play today. Preferred starting times would be 16, 17 or 20. Other times could work as well. Just let me know. And all times are CEST.

@Gnaarkill: Great to finally meet you at GothCon yesterday !

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on March 27, 2016, 10:52:09 AM
I'm ready to play today. Preferred starting times would be 16, 17 or 20. Other times could work as well. Just let me know. And all times are CEST.

OK, let's make it 16. Will have family coming over but they should be gone by then. See you later, norsenator.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 27, 2016, 12:18:48 PM
Quote from: hakos on March 27, 2016, 10:52:09 AM

OK, let's make it 16. Will have family coming over but they should be gone by then. See you later, norsenator.

It's a deal /hakos

hakos

A frenzied but friendly match between the Norse and Khorne just finished.

Khorne started as receivers but quickly turned into defenders when the norse got a Blitz and took the ball. Most Khorne players were at the LOS and got stuck there. It was relatively easy for the new norse player, Birger Bourbon, to score in turn 3.

Next kick-off showed that the Khorne cultist had failed to sacrifice some goats to their overlord. Or perhaps the norse audience just wanted to help their team. Some stones from the audience severly crippled the khorne and once again the Norse could steal the ball from them. It was a bit back and forth but in turn 8 the second norse touch down happended.

Second half, this time the Norse received. This half was more violent and both teams quickly ended up with only 8 players on the field, so it was quite open. But the Khorne defended well and no holes were found. Khorne even managed to get the ball loose at one time. But the final RR from the norse team secured the ball and the third touchdown in turn 14. Once again it was Birger who scored, and the judges had a clear winner for the MVP.

Khorne tried to do some elfish two turner to even the score a bit but with no RR left it failed.

Thanks for the game, J-Reedy, always a pleasure.

/hakos

J-Reedy

KHORNE'S SERVERS SUFFER A DENIAL OF SERVICE BLITZ AND INVASION ATTEMPTS - ALL DATA INTACT
Servers of Khorne were once again put to a test as they were subjected to a bunch of rowdy houligans in a test scenario that simulated accurately what would happen if Khorne's servers would actually throw a wild office party involving abuse of various substances that can loosely be classified as liquor (very unlikely scenario as the last such a party caused a temporal time twist that almost destroyed the known chaosphere and replaced Khorne's reign with the 14,6 second lasting reign of the Chicken that shall not be named - long be cursed her name - until Khorne got the situation under his most supreme chaotic control and then banned all kinds partying not involving sacrificial goats and at-least-almost-virgin maidens to guarantee that Khorne remains in absolute control). But as Servers of Khorne are the most trustworthy servers out there, they test every possible failure point - however unlikely. And Servers once again passed with flying colors. Even a denial of pickup service blitz and an invasion of pitch control attacks made against the servers caused no permanent harm to the most sturdy servers out there - Khorne's servers. Few of the servers were naturally knocked out and one was even hurt, but nothing could penetrate the supreme leatherly protection of the servers. Proving once again, that if you want your data kept safe, trust it to Khorne!

Yep. Not expecting much from these guys at this point but now they didn't seem get anything done. First turn blitz on my attack gave the ball control to Hakos and with two KOs the score was soon 1-0. Second kickoff started with pitch invasion that wasn't catastrophic but opened up my other flank. Managed to hold one to the ball, got the ball close to scoring thanks to elf-like pass play only to find my ball-carrier blitzed down with ball flying to the stands and from there to my endzone where a norse runner was waiting to pick it up. 2-0 for the norse. Second half was bit more even with both of us getting KOs but couldn't be helped, the norse got the ball finally in to take the 3-0 win. Thanks again for the game Hakos, will be seeing you next season!

Lars

anyone seen anything from kvasilad or barm about wehn they will play has been a quite long matchday

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on March 30, 2016, 05:11:51 PM
anyone seen anything from kvasilad or barm about wehn they will play has been a quite long matchday

/Lars

Yeah sorry about that, I have been away on vacation, and Barm can't play today. Hopefully we can play tomorrow evening.

Barmution

That should be eminently possible, will look for you (kvasi) on Steam tomorrow.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

OK, looks like there's been a game. Please confirm the 2-2 result and I'll validate and end the day.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 01, 2016, 05:02:27 AM
OK, looks like there's been a game. Please confirm the 2-2 result and I'll validate and end the day.

There was a game, and the result was indeed 2-2. I had ambitions about making a proper match report, but didn't have time last night (or now). Barm had incurred Nuffle's wrath, but somehow still managed to squeak out a 2-2 draw, bringing my draw total to 5 games this season. Wow.

Barmution

Yup, 2-2 vs rats of steel.

I had pretty amazing bonehead rolls but that's where it ended for me. Kvasi got decent dice except block vs anything that had a ball in its hands. Squeaked out a turn 16 TD with 2 chain pushes on the ball carrying snot for a somewhat blood pressure relieving draw.

Thanks for the match, kvasi :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.