S22 - Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, February 09, 2016, 03:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Day 3 is done and it's time for the day 4. Play on, mates!

Snyto, we both finally get to play a team with even Team values. Looks like I have the advantage with one of my guys having skilled up! Anyways, here are my OK starting times for next few days (CET/GMT+1):
- Saturday 18 (might be bit late as I might have to reinforce our floorball team at 16.00. But should be available at the latest 18.30. Have to finish the match before 21.00 as I have BB2 match with Mr. B then)
- Sunday 16-18
- Tuesday 18-20.30
- Wednesday 18-20.30

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

equilibri

Kvasi!

So, how about those philosophers? When can they play?

I can play:

Mon 7/3: 18:00->
Tue 8/3: 18:00->
Thu 9/3: 18:00->

So, anything that works, perhaps?

Snyto

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 04, 2016, 04:01:37 AM
Day 3 is done and it's time for the day 4. Play on, mates!

Snyto, we both finally get to play a team with even Team values. Looks like I have the advantage with one of my guys having skilled up! Anyways, here are my OK starting times for next few days (CET/GMT+1):
- Saturday 18 (might be bit late as I might have to reinforce our floorball team at 16.00. But should be available at the latest 18.30. Have to finish the match before 21.00 as I have BB2 match with Mr. B then)
- Sunday 16-18
- Tuesday 18-20.30
- Wednesday 18-20.30

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Oh hai thar.
Saturday at ~18-18:30 should be fine for me, otherwise Tuesday or Wednesday both work as well if you don't wanna stress out with the schedule during Saturday. After that I'm gonna be off on a week's vacation between the 12th and 19th to do some skiing in the french alps so gonna have to take a lil' break there but I hope that won't be too much of a hassle.

/Snyto

hakos

Ah beer and lots of womans, what a great party we will have. And yes, we like it rough.

So, Gnaarkill, when should we plan for this happy occasion? I'm available the whole weekend.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: Snyto on March 04, 2016, 10:05:58 AM

Oh hai thar.
Saturday at ~18-18:30 should be fine for me, otherwise Tuesday or Wednesday both work as well if you don't wanna stress out with the schedule during Saturday. After that I'm gonna be off on a week's vacation between the 12th and 19th to do some skiing in the french alps so gonna have to take a lil' break there but I hope that won't be too much of a hassle.

/Snyto

Weekends are better for than weekdays, so let's take the Saturday. 18.00 is actually fine for me, I forgot to take the timezone difference into account (I'm from the weird land of Finland, you see). So I assume we'll be seeing tomorrow at 18 if I don't here otherwise!

Snyto

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 04, 2016, 03:59:13 PM
Quote from: Snyto on March 04, 2016, 10:05:58 AM

Oh hai thar.

/Snyto

Weekends are better for than weekdays, so let's take the Saturday. 18.00 is actually fine for me, I forgot to take the timezone difference into account (I'm from the weird land of Finland, you see). So I assume we'll be seeing tomorrow at 18 if I don't here otherwise!

18 CET / 19 EET it is then if I read that correctly. Let the slugfest commence!

tags

Quote from: equilibri on March 04, 2016, 06:16:59 AM
Kvasi!

I can play:

Tuesday at 2000 should be good!

Snyto

So a rather bashful bout ended 0-0 between me and J. Nuffle was a fickle god for both of us, causing more than a few heart stops and curses but it showed in the final score. Also, greed never pays. Never.

J-Reedy

SERVERS GET FANS
Servers of Khorne are proud to announce that new fans have been acquired for their Servers. To prove the durability of Khorne's data handlers, servers had no fans before as they simply didn't need them because of their extremly rugged and streamlined form. But after one of the servers suffered a surprising and permanent crash in a recent user test scenario, Servers of Khorne admitted that fans might be good idea if the servers are being handled by scaly and fangy users.
----

Yep, Snyto already summed up the game. Skulls, double ones, some both down skulls and then some skulls. First half it was Servers who suffered from nuffling and lost one cultist to death by saurus. Greasier Lightning's defensive TD was only prevented by a blitz that threw the ball into stands and then two lucky spectator throws landed the ball to lizzies side. Fumbling and skulling ensued, no score. Second half, the Lightning's were the ones to suffer from a double-one pickup and skulling blocks but Snyto played well and neither of us could get the ball up until the final turn. Servers came close to scoring but TD on final turn was prevented by gfi. Better luck in rest of the games, Snyto!

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on March 04, 2016, 06:17:27 PM
Quote from: equilibri on March 04, 2016, 06:16:59 AM
Kvasi!

I can play:

Tuesday at 2000 should be good!

Great! See u on tuesday!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on March 04, 2016, 02:05:15 PM
Ah beer and lots of womans, what a great party we will have. And yes, we like it rough.

So, Gnaarkill, when should we plan for this happy occasion? I'm available the whole weekend.

/hakos

Haha indeed! Sound like a great party to me, count me in! :D

Sorry, my weekend was too busy so didnt even see your message.
My OK starting times are:
Monday: 21-22
Tuesday: 21-22
Wednesday: No go
Thursday: 21.30-22
Friday: 20-late
Saturday: 10-13
Sunday: 20-22

/Gnaar

Lars

Barm when can you play?

I can play

Mon 1900-late
Tue 1900-late
Wed 1900-late
Thu 1900-late

/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on March 07, 2016, 09:38:47 AM
Barm when can you play?

I can play

Mon 1900-late
Tue 1900-late
Wed 1900-late
Thu 1900-late

/Lars
Shall we do today at 2000 just to get it over with? :P

Cheers from the dumbos
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on March 07, 2016, 10:20:07 AM
Quote from: Lars on March 07, 2016, 09:38:47 AM
Barm when can you play?

I can play

Mon 1900-late
Tue 1900-late
Wed 1900-late
Thu 1900-late

/Lars
Shall we do today at 2000 just to get it over with? :P

Cheers from the dumbos