S22 - Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, February 09, 2016, 03:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 06, 2016, 09:33:53 PM
Quote from: hakos on March 04, 2016, 02:05:15 PM
Ah beer and lots of womans, what a great party we will have. And yes, we like it rough.

So, Gnaarkill, when should we plan for this happy occasion? I'm available the whole weekend.

/hakos

Haha indeed! Sound like a great party to me, count me in! :D

Sorry, my weekend was too busy so didnt even see your message.
My OK starting times are:
Monday: 21-22
Tuesday: 21-22
Wednesday: No go
Thursday: 21.30-22
Friday: 20-late
Saturday: 10-13
Sunday: 20-22

/Gnaar

I have some problems with availability this week and weekend. It is either today (monday at 21), thursday 21.30 or sunday 20. Monday and Thursday is quite late so I would prefer sunday at 20.

/hakos

Barmution

Extra! Extra! Big Pharma amazingly still the NUL team to beat this season! Coach Barmution was asked about the secret to his success and somewhat cryptically responded "Choose your opponents wisely. The ref should not be one of them," before handing over a big bag of gold to a short humanoid skulking in a nearby alley. "That's our accountant, by the way. He's got some kind of emphysema that responds badly to any kind of light. Also he's pretty stabby. I wouldn't chase after him looking for some kind of juicy story, y'know. Just good general advice." On the topic of the match at hand coach Barmution had this to say: "Our boys hit hard and tactically forgot how to be dumb as bags of hammers. Not greasing up the Snotlings seemed to work too, they hardly failed half of their ball handling today. The bad part is of course that they'll taste a bit stringier to the lads but all in all it's a trade off I'm willing to do again."

Match wise: A perfect defense, some lucky early removals and really good bone head rolls won me this one. Good thing there was no perms, that would've made this a super shitty match for Lasseman. Thanks for the match and good luck further on, Lars.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on March 07, 2016, 11:06:14 AM

I have some problems with availability this week and weekend. It is either today (monday at 21), thursday 21.30 or sunday 20. Monday and Thursday is quite late so I would prefer sunday at 20.

/hakos

Hey Hakos m8!

Cool, lets aim for sunday @20 then, shall we? :)

/Gnaar

equilibri

An insane game was played between Ye Old Dusty Ones and the rats from Philosophers Pack!

The bony lords from the desert had a rough time trying to catch the speedy rats, and it sometimes looked like a Segway chasing a bunch of gepards!

But, even if the rats hired wizard did his job well in the first half, and killed a skeleton when blowing up a cage so the rats could score, the harsh beating afterwards just made it to hard for the rats to stop the lumbering horde of dead giants.

Second half was big joke from Nuffle. Every hard and desperate move from the teams worked, but all the easy ones failed, so even if the rats had the ball 2 squares from the TD-zone, and even if the Khemri Throw-Ra "only" needed a 4+ catch, the game ended 1-1.

Well, it was a nailbiter and a fun game, Kvasi! Good luck in your next game!

tags

Thanks for the game equi, it was a match of insane dice throughout! They were always very one-sided, except they sorta shifted back and forth about whose side they were on. Easy rolls were hard, impossible rolls were easy. And also, this was the best wizard I've ever hired. I've gotta get his name.

(your pictures aren't showing, I'm guessing you haven't set them to public on your Steam profile)

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on March 08, 2016, 09:28:29 PM
Thanks for the game equi, it was a match of insane dice throughout! They were always very one-sided, except they sorta shifted back and forth about whose side they were on. Easy rolls were hard, impossible rolls were easy. And also, this was the best wizard I've ever hired. I've gotta get his name.

(your pictures aren't showing, I'm guessing you haven't set them to public on your Steam profile)

Trying to fix the pictures. Done everything right, so I have no idea why they dont show!

And there they are! Think I needed copy the link. May have missed something...

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 08, 2016, 11:00:35 AM
Quote from: hakos on March 07, 2016, 11:06:14 AM

/hakos

Hey Hakos m8!

Cool, lets aim for sunday @20 then, shall we? :)

/Gnaar

It's a deal /hakos

Gnaarkill

And there it was!
Last match of MD4 and the Heroines did it Big! A 2-0 win over the feared alcoholic northmen.

Hakos did fight desperatly but the dices in the second half was awful for him and he had a player disadvantage. But a big up for the good mood in the chat Hakos, always a pleasure to play against you!
Even though you had a increadibly tough spot in the second half, you did a great job defensivly!

Excerpt from the Lustria Blood Bowl Magazine Weekly:
What is going on!? The Lustria Heroines, undefeated? Is the Big Pharma Baby Boom Pro© finally making that big impact that we all waited for?
"I sure hope so" The team captain, Samus Aran states. She continues "We had some key players this match or rather a key team. The Powerpuff girls were outstanding today. Blossom got the MVP award, Buttercup went bananas and man-handled the northmen like they all were Mojo Jojo or something and Bubbles did that last TD catch even though she suffers from a broken neck".
"Myself (Samus) and Princess Organa have decided to take coach Gnaarkill back to the team, yes he will be allowed in the locker room from now on, but no funny stuff" Samus states clearly. "That Ogre substance maybe is good after all and maybe coach was right... But it will take a couple of more matches to convince me and the team for real" Samus and the rest of the team leaves the pitch for the locker room.
A quick statement from Coach Gnaarkill directly after the match made it clear that he is happy to be back. "Finally the girls a letting me back on the team, that is a great relief. While hid... I mean, while i was on vacation some new job opportunities came up and im glad I did turn them down. I mean, not that i have anything agains halflings... but"

Will the no loosing streak continue for the Heroines? And can coach Gnaarkill maybe make it to a playoff spot for the first time in his career as a Blood Bowl manager? Lets not hope for to much, but this season surely looks good for Lustrias best Blood Bowl team, The Lustria Heroines.

- Drull Maffengork
Reporter
Lustria Blood Bowl Magazine Weekly